TIME...TIME... (Page 2)

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

Well some people are also saying that she is perfectly fine as anandi Wink
better than the earlier one in certain aspects.
people who dont like her can always quit watching the show.

if 70% people stopped to watchthe show ,
then the show will be closed very soon...

let them stop, we will know if it is 70% or 0.7%

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Rvicsruhi86dinki24Picasso9Chit15Aakanksha_7ShinyaSuchi-

pussycat Goldie
pussycat
pussycat

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I dont know mch abt acting bt i cn def say that wen a acts a partcular role he or she should gt fully
engrossed in the character so that it does not look like acting any more but a character ..like wen anjan srivastav played the character of wagle in wagle ki duniya pple flt as he was mr wagke...hence some person fits into a particukar and essay it brilliantly while some takes enormous time to to essay one charac ter bt fails miserably bt its not only the fault of the actor alone bt the director's responsibility too to make the actor understand the skin of character and then enact the role...if reqd. Acting workshop could b arranged to get the best from the actor...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaironnathfastforwardVerboseG

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

Well some people are also saying that she is perfectly fine as anandi Wink
better than the earlier one in certain aspects.
people who dont like her can always quit watching the show.

if 70% people stopped to watchthe show ,
then the show will be closed very soon...

let them stop, we will know if it is 70% or 0.7%

if you saw the results of BV polls & colors website
 then you will know its 70% or 0.7%

this is the result of TELECHAKKAR POLL

Toral Rasputra
14% (1420 votes)
Pratyusha Banerjee
86% (9009 votes)
Total votes: 10429

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 10 April 2013 at 4:21am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nilaizadivyababuShaista33mmishra1tijaraTenakmina92KalimeraananhitafastforwardMisseshaBlukittenSneha...LoveVerboseGsladjana333

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Rvicsbrick_reddinki24JuhiRPicasso9Yash.Palpalpal15BeyondTheSkyShinyahisusmitaSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samvi.

She won't need much time.  Maybe a week or two. She looked so much in love with Shiv in yesterday's episode. Though she did other shows, this must be the first time she has replaced a character. So it would be tough.

Those who make threads like this conveniently forget that the lovely Pratyusha needed some 4 to 5 months before she got into the proper trot.  Let us see now:  say four and half months translates to 18 weeks of 5 days per week equals = 90 days, give or take mota mota.

And you are spot on, going by last night's no ghunghat appearance, she was brilliant or so I think and you seem to also think.  So I am okay.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Rvicsdinki24ruhi86Picasso9Chit15JuhiRBeyondTheSkysamvi.Aakanksha_7libsrocksShinyaSuchi-tiny15

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
all these polls & voting systems are just crap & cooked up unless truly monitored by authorized agencies.i bet everyone who pressed dislike for Toral is still watching it daily because of BV brand value, and thats what matters the most. if the story is good & catchy , director is good and good team work between actors, the serial will be successful. who knew the actress who played the old anandi before BV, even i saw toral the first time in BV...to me BV is important.
of course with time we tend to get attached to the actors, but that should not result in rejection of the replacement if it is good., and Toral is awesome.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Rvicsruhi86dinki24JuhiRPicasso9samvi.Aakanksha_7Suchi-tiny15

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by samvi.

She won't need much time.  Maybe a week or two. She looked so much in love with Shiv in yesterday's episode. Though she did other shows, this must be the first time she has replaced a character. So it would be tough.

Those who make threads like this conveniently forget that the lovely Pratyusha needed some 4 to 5 months before she got into the proper trot.  Let us see now:  say four and half months translates to 18 weeks of 5 days per week equals = 90 days, give or take mota mota.

And you are spot on, going by last night's no ghunghat appearance, she was brilliant or so I think and you seem to also think.  So I am okay.

because that time PRATYUSHA is only 19 years old & BALIKA VADHU is her first serial...
she didn't work before.
that time PRATYUSHA  is a new comer ,she had no experience...

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 10 April 2013 at 4:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalimeraJecaSneha...Love

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged

all these polls & voting systems are just crap & cooked up unless truly monitored by authorized agencies.i bet everyone who pressed dislike for Toral is still watching it daily because of BV brand value, and thats what matters the most. if the story is good & catchy , director is good and good team work between actors, the serial will be successful. who knew the actress who played the old anandi before BV, even i saw toral the first time in BV...to me BV is important.
of course with time we tend to get attached to the actors, but that should not result in rejection of the replacement if it is good., and Toral is awesome.

You know what you have used a very correct expression "BV has a brand value"and no matter how much we all crib and support or bash, the truth is BV has a brand value and a following.  Which is why all my friends who are currently a little far away from me, swear they will not watch, but still do. As for me, I said I will watch and I do.  

And those who loved BV from the beginning and those who cried for little Anandi, those who dropped everything at 8pm to watch BV, those who got upset at the replacement, and those who didn't, let us all acknowledge BV has a brand value and no matter what it stands for success. Like no other.

Amen.  Never a truer word spoken.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9ruhi86JuhiRAbhiAniPicasso9Chit15BeyondTheSkysamvi.ShinyaSuchi-tiny15

Go to top