Pratyusha Banerjee
86% (9009 votes)
Total votes: 10429
Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

if you saw the results of BV polls & colors website
 then you will know its 70% or 0.7%

Okay i'am assuming this 70% is the right number. My thanks to this 70% for sustaining this show by watching it despite disliking it. ðŸ˜ƒ 
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samvi.

She won't need much time.  Maybe a week or two. She looked so much in love with Shiv in yesterday's episode. Though she did other shows, this must be the first time she has replaced a character. So it would be tough.

Those who make threads like this conveniently forget that the lovely Pratyusha needed some 4 to 5 months before she got into the proper trot.  Let us see now:  say four and half months translates to 18 weeks of 5 days per week equals = 90 days, give or take mota mota.

And you are spot on, going by last night's no ghunghat appearance, she was brilliant or so I think and you seem to also think.  So I am okay.
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all these polls & voting systems are just crap & cooked up unless truly monitored by authorized agencies.i bet everyone who pressed dislike for Toral is still watching it daily because of BV brand value, and thats what matters the most. if the story is good & catchy , director is good and good team work between actors, the serial will be successful. who knew the actress who played the old anandi before BV, even i saw toral the first time in BV...to me BV is important.
of course with time we tend to get attached to the actors, but that should not result in rejection of the replacement if it is good., and Toral is awesome.

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yash.Pal

Those who make threads like this conveniently forget that the lovely Pratyusha needed some 4 to 5 months before she got into the proper trot.  Let us see now:  say four and half months translates to 18 weeks of 5 days per week equals = 90 days, give or take mota mota.

And you are spot on, going by last night's no ghunghat appearance, she was brilliant or so I think and you seem to also think.  So I am okay.

because that time PRATYUSHA is only 19 years old & BALIKA VADHU is her first serial...
she didn't work before.
that time PRATYUSHA  is a new comer ,she had no experience...
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondTheSky

all these polls & voting systems are just crap & cooked up unless truly monitored by authorized agencies.i bet everyone who pressed dislike for Toral is still watching it daily because of BV brand value, and thats what matters the most. if the story is good & catchy , director is good and good team work between actors, the serial will be successful. who knew the actress who played the old anandi before BV, even i saw toral the first time in BV...to me BV is important.
of course with time we tend to get attached to the actors, but that should not result in rejection of the replacement if it is good., and Toral is awesome.

You know what you have used a very correct expression "BV has a brand value"and no matter how much we all crib and support or bash, the truth is BV has a brand value and a following.  Which is why all my friends who are currently a little far away from me, swear they will not watch, but still do. As for me, I said I will watch and I do.  

And those who loved BV from the beginning and those who cried for little Anandi, those who dropped everything at 8pm to watch BV, those who got upset at the replacement, and those who didn't, let us all acknowledge BV has a brand value and no matter what it stands for success. Like no other.

Amen.  Never a truer word spoken.

BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

because that time PRATYUSHA is only 19 years old & BALIKA VADHU is her first serial...
she didn't work before.
that time PRATYUSHA  is a new comer ,she had no experience...

sometimes experience is a disadvantage..as you have to unlearn what you have been doing to be able to step into another person's shoes...that way new anandi has to face many more challenges.
asDac thumbnail

Series Balika Vadhu - drama, ended on February 27.

I suggest that the series, which is now running, called the NEW  ANANDI.

Thus, television viewers are not misled.

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondTheSky

sometimes experience is a disadvantage..as you have to unlearn what you have been doing to be able to step into another person's shoes...that way new anandi has to face many more challenges.

ok
then why don't they take a new girl ,who don't have any experience & able to step into another person's shoes...
why should they take experienced actress like TORAL...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Toral has her own way of doing the character Anandi. 
If people dont like her.. well they dont like her.

Nothing we can do about it.

But she is Anandi and here to stay. 

If there is anything people wanna say to improve her acting .. like constructive criticism then fine. That she needs to work on this but at the same time they should also praise her for job well done ..that would be fair.

Bus agar sirf complain kerna hai then there is frustration thread. 

Thread reported