India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira/Indu - Walking on cracked glass

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
 As such Indira and indu are at SUCH a fragile point in their lives. 

Indira seems to have fallen short of Indu's expectations - she was hoping for a loving , caring mother who'd cuddle her, spoil her and indulge her every whimsy. Now there is NO doubt Indira loves her daughter to BITS. One just needs to see the way she looks at the kid. Jaise apna kaleeja kaatke de degi usse abhi. However, Indira is hardly the person to expect mollycoddling from. She is all about tough love and Indu, a child who has been deprived of her mother's love for 8 years , doesn't seem to be taking this too well.

And before they could get to know each other, before a proper understanding could develop between them , *BAMM* Indu gets kidnapped. I KNOW Indira will save Indu in time and bring her home with Rishi's help but I am really afraid of what  might happen AFTER that.

Indira and Indu's relationship is like that of freshly blown glass - new and fragile. And before it could be further strengthened, it needs to go through one more round through the glory-hole (in this case Raj-Rani) ... if its kept inside the fire for the right amount of time, the glass comes out clear and strong (for glass), meaning Indu will see her mother for who she is, come to understand her better and their bond become stronger. But if its kept inside for too long, or if the flames are too hot, the glass starts to form cracks, become extremely brittle and breaks at the slightest reverberation.  

Indu is a street-smart kid, much wiser for her years. The things Rajrani might put her through, will possibly scar her psych for life. And this is the age when kids, specially a girl child's, is the most sensitive. Kahin as na ho ke even after returning home, Indu resents her mother and blames her for all that she has been put through. When Indu comes back , I want her to feel safe in her mother's arms and actually see her mother for the amazing woman she is , and all that she has done so girls, like her own daughter, can grow up in a world where they feel safe. I can't take any more of this Indu misunderstanding her own mother. Just breaks my heart, it does. And especially when Indira is SUCH a caring mother (and not the iron-fisted Hitler Indu takes her to be).

Whenever Rishi and Indira have a fight , I go like YAYYY . This is interesting to watch. I like seeing Rishi and Indira's conflicts because I know there is always the assurance of a  deeply rooted love and affection the two of them share and have shared since ... forever. And because they have known each other for so many years, they know the other's persons motivations and why he / she is reacting in such a way. So Rishi/ Indira conflicts don't scare me. However INDU's conflicts with Indira DO scare me. Indu going to the Pagalkhana dude and asking him to take her mother back - MY GOD Shocked. How much resentment must have built up inside her for her to want to sent back a mother she has been looking for ALL this time ! ShockedShocked And if at SUCH a point in time Indu gets Kidnapped ... Lord only knows how much she will blame Indira and how she will react to her. As such iss umar ki bachiyaan itni naazuk hoti hai Disapprove.

_______

Your thoughts ?

Edited by TanHa911 - 16 April 2013 at 10:20am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jewel47luv_ratirosediya28gmhatcherRatidiisbestNand14light_28AllThingsNice-Shwetha-Yukti_RatzholicAngels_Sweetz-PD--Sandy-Heema22samiksha050992.ByGod.NancyPureBlissDivineluster

Ratidiisbest Senior Member
Ratidiisbest
Ratidiisbest

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
nice postClap
Indira and Indu's relationship is like that of freshly blown glass - new and fragile. And before it could be further strengthened, it needs to go through one more round through the glory-hole (in this case Raj-Rani) ... if its kept inside the fire for the right amount of time, the glass comes out clear and strong (for glass), meaning Indu will see her mother for who she is, come to understand her better and their bond become stronger. But if its kept inside for too long, or if the flames are too hot, the glass starts to form cracks, become extremely brittle and breaks at the slightest reverberation.

best lines ever.Thumbs Up
By the way, even i like Indira-rishi conflictsTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ratidiisbest

nice postClap

best lines ever.Thumbs Up
By the way, even i like Indira-rishi conflictsTongue

Thank you Embarrassed
I LOVE Inshi conflicts ... cuz when they make up, its equally sweet.
But as such Indira's relationship with indu is strained ... Khuda hi jaane kya honay wala hai Ouch
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
So aakhir hua wohi ... jiss ka darr tha Broken Heart
-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
NIce Post. Inshi's jagad and nok-jhok is always sweet :)
sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
nice post////////////

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top