Amita ka Amit

TOI: Amita Amit are good friends

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Swastik Productions' new show AmitaKiAmithas already gathered a great response from the audience including heaps of praises for the lead pair Chandni Bhagwanani and NishadVaidya

Apparently the cute onscreen pair has become very good off screen friends. They travel to the sets together sometime and also wake each other up in the morning.

When asked Chandni says with a smile, "Yes it is true that in the morning we are a morningalarm to each other and both of us travel by auto to the sets together. It makes sense as we both are going to the same direction."

Talking more on their on screen chemistry Chandni says,"Nishad is a very caring co-actor. At the same time he is very funny and all the time he will keep the set alive with his funny faces and humorous lines. I guess the innocence and youthfulness between us strikes the right chord." 

Chandni also believes that off screen friendship is responsible for the smashing on screen chemistry. "When we are good buddies off the camera that camaraderie does reflect on screen as well. The more time we spend off camera, the more comfortable we will be on screen."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tanx for sharing ðŸ˜Š
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2