Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Vs Sultan - Character Sketch Analysis..!!! (Page 4)

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Omg Dil! You cracked me with your sense of humour! FANTASTIC POST! The best part was how you brought forward the ridiculous change in Sultan and his behaviour and his change of heart. (His golden heart has turned extra golden or what? Shocked)

Dil kudos to you for analysing the evolution of Sultan so well! You've done it beautifully bringing in every little detail. LOL

A day ago- He's reminiscing about his dead(??) wife fondly and with emotions...!!
A day later - He's all blushing and day-dreaming over someone else's wife..!!
This was sick! Dead I'm not saying that he should live mourning for his dead wife his whole life, but there should be a flow to it. He seemed in such a hurry which made him look desperate. This guy is trying to make poor Madhu who is a married woman, his rebound girl? Gross! *barf*

A day ago - He said an emotional "Alvida"...!!
A day later - There..He's back AGAIN...!!!LOL
I thought the man left for good, but alas no! He had to turn up with a picnic basket! I was lmao. ROFL 

3 weeks ago - An emotionless gangsta..!!
Now -A blushing lover boy(mature and sensible of course..Unlike RK..Wink)..!!
Gah that scary moment! Did I see him blush? *scared for life* A blushing gangster sounds so wrong! Shocked

One fine day - A dreaded don..!!
Next day - Was I watching the same show..???!!TongueLOL
You are too much! ROFL I hope this show wouldn't turn into a joke on such an extent.

Wonderful post! It was flawless! I absolutely agree with you on each and every aspect! A big applause to you! Thumbs Up

Golden heart turning extra golden..??!!ShockedROFLI think CV's have begun gold coating as side business now...LOL...LOLLOL
Thanks Reesha..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nuts-

Awesome post Dil. Way to go. Could not have agreed more with you. Me too thinks the same.

BUT, fans have had entire 11 months to dissect,  analyse and understand his character.No one can object to the fact that he's one of the most well developed and most unique characters on TV right now or EVER right...?!!
!Embarrassed

RK undoubtedly is the best character I have ever come across on Indian television. He is so unpredictable, he is so ruthless, yet such a charmer. This guy has some cheek, I tell you!

A day ago - He said an emotional "Alvida"...!!
A day later - There..He's back AGAIN...!!!LOL

Guess that's what a girl does to you. LOL. I should not say this being a girl myself. Jokes apart, Sultan has lost it, and I would rather him packing bags and leaving back to DXB rather than pondering about a happy future with Aryan and her. Pinch

RK - Had a sad past (a well explained one), which he decided to overcome by killing the "Rishabh" in him and becoming "RK", he took up ACTING..!!Smile

I appreciate RK for being himself. He himself admitted that he was a RIGHT KAMEENA Approve And he won't let anybody hurt his pride. So what? Who lik
es to take cr*p from another? And this guy is a superstar, so why care a damn? Talking about care, he has always, and will always continue to care for Madhu, whatever the world may say.

So to sum it all up, RK is the essence of the Junoon in the show. And undoubtedly, he scores! Hands down man! You rock!

Thank you Nut's..!!I believe RK is the essence of the junoon in the show too..!!He IS the entertainment in the show..!!!WinkLOL

-Nuts-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sush12_DD

awesome post Dil !!Clap
not much to say... u said it !!
Agree...sultan's character changed each day...i dont know wht he is ? A gangster or a lover boy ? Confused
n we know RK..how he is..n wht he is..!
As per Articles sultan was Antagonist...but doesnt seem to be !!Wink

Thanks sush!!Big smileI was really bugged with him not being the antagonist..Imagine how grand our show would have been then..??EmbarrassedWith equally capable protagonist and antagonist..??!WinkLOLBoth would have rocked..!!But right now they are making every character act OUT of character..!!!ShockedEmbarrassed
arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
first of all,a great hug to you dillu for making this postHug..
perfect analysis...
you wrote in crystal clear language..
it's CV's fault not AR ofcourse..
CV made this character a mazak...

-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

You cracked me up .. 

This i s one of the funniest post i have ever read in ages.. and I like sultan.. bechaara sultan.. usko tumne kya se kya bana diya LOL

I can totally imagine him singing the song.. " Kya se kya ho gaya .. tere pyaar mein ".. ROFL

thank you dear..!!EmbarrassedI love to take everything with a pinch of salt and a bit of humour..!!WinkLOL

Maine kuch nahin banaya use..Big smileCV's ne banaya..Maine sirf dissect kar diya..!!WinkLOLLOL

enigmatic_zephy

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desire6

One fine day a dreaded don.. Next day .. Am i watchn d same person ROFL eer Cvs.. DILU AGREE WITH EACH ND EVRY WORD U SAID.. Owesome..

Thanks dear!!Big smile
-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Lov yr post

Thank you..!!Embarrassed
-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CuteChic-

Awesummm analysis Dil..
Totally agree with you.. CV's have totally spoiled the spice of MB..!
And believe me.. I literally hate the TRIO.. They get on my nerves..! Firstly Sultan suddenly drooling on Madhu and blushing like a teenage girl..! W*H dude.. Are you srsly a DON??
And now that Kid! Isn't he acting too smart for his age? Unnecessarily playing cupid b/w Madhu and Sultan?
And that Zombie Uncle acting like Radhaji part 2.. Huh..!!

Thank you..!!Embarrassed
Yup..!!The kid is getting on my nerves too..same way Aarav did in IPK..LOL...WinkLOLKaka ki baat na kare to behtar..Whenever he comes onscreen I imagine some "ghost music" in the BG...!!!LOL

ColdEnchantress

Go to top