Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Vs Sultan - Character Sketch Analysis..!!! (Page 3)

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaluvabhay

Agree dil..

thanks!!!Smile

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

Okay...No two words about it...!!Big smileThis post is in direct response to all the posts which called RK a psycho, a disturbed character etc..etc...WinkAll right..it's your POV..and I respect it..Embarrassed

But As Newton uncle said, Every action has equal and opposite reaction..!!!Wink

So, now my two cents worth about the whole "Sultan track"...!!Embarrassed

First of all, I would really like to kick the CV's b**t for totally dividing this forum into parts..!!AngryDeadAlong with playing with the characters, they are playing with our sense and sensibilities too..!!!OuchIt's all their FAULT..!!!Big smile

Sultan...SmileLet me begin by saying I have no problem with Avinesh Rekhi..I just find his track in the show MAHA BORING and CONFUSING..!!!Embarrassed

RK's character is behaving  a little over the top now, no doubt about it...And I'm not defending RK for what he's doing now with MB here either..!!Embarrassed BUT, fans have had entire 11 months to dissect,  analyse and understand his character.No one can object to the fact that he's one of the most well developed and most unique characters on TV right now or EVER right...?!!!Embarrassed

But Sultan's character has been changing its colors on daily basis ever since it's inception..!!

Sample this..

One fine day- Sultan emerges from water like a fearless warrior, destroying the obstacles in his way..
Next week - We find him HIDING from one of his underlings in a CHAWL...!!!Ouch

One fine day- He's a BAD father, who made his OWN son a human bait..!!
Next week- He's a GREAT father, who's playing color color with his son..!!Smile

A day ago- He's involved in a shoot-out in the chawl, in plain view of everyone..!!
A day later - He's seen strolling into the chawl with a picnic basket, as if he's the most respected member of community...!!Embarrassed

A day ago- He's reminiscing about his dead(??) wife fondly and with emotions...!!
A day later - He's all blushing and day-dreaming over someone else's wife..!!(before y'all erupt, RK did tell him Mb was his wife on holi day and NO-ONE contradicted, neither MB nor Sultan..!!)

A day ago- There was danger to his and his family's life, so he fled from his house..!!
A day later - He's back in his own house, like nothing of that sort EVER happened, and the enemy, hence the danger, isn't over yet...!!Shocked

A day ago - He said an emotional "Alvida"...!!
A day later - There..He's back AGAIN...!!!LOL

and Finally,

3 weeks ago - An emotionless gangsta..!!
Now -A blushing lover boy(mature and sensible of course..Unlike RK..Wink)..!!

And all this happened in a matter of "THREE WHOLE WEEKS"...!!!WinkLOL

How can one relate to a character which isn't stable from one day to next..??!!!ShockedWhich changes it's colors like a chameleon every other minute..??!!ShockedRK, even in his full-on revenge mode knew that any change had to be GRADUAL to be BELIEVABLE and planned his game plan accordingly...!!!!EmbarrassedLOLSounds like he's far more intelligent than our CV's..Oops..He's also CV's brain child..LOL..!!LOLLOL

Now, I'm not blaming AR/Sultan for this khichdi, but the CV's for not knowing their own MIND and giving him a completely hopscotched character...!!!ShockedEmbarrassed

Now comparing the evolution of two characters..RK and Sultan..!!!

RK - Had a sad past (a well explained one), which he decided to overcome by killing the "Rishabh" in him and becoming "RK", he took up ACTING..!!Smile

Sultan - Had a past (not well explained , but I have hopes), which he decided to overcome by killing people and becoming "Mumbai ka Sultan", he took up ARMS..!!Shocked

So I would like to say, 

If RK is a man with some HUGE flaws, Sultan's whole being is a flaw(He's a mob boss as per the present track)..!!
If RK is a Social and egoistic animal, Sultan himself is anti-social(based on the present track)...!!!

So, There seems to be scope for redeeming RK's character, but Sultan's character...??Unless they change his character from gangster to something else, Not so sure..!!Embarrassed

If CV's make Sultan some kind of cop now, I'll have to add another to the above list...Wink

One fine day - A dreaded don..!!
Next day - Was I watching the same show..???!!TongueLOL

We all have our favourites, our opinions..SmileAs the above post is my opinion, my right...Everyone has their own opinions and it's their right too..!!So I'm in no way forcing my opinions on to anyone..but just sharing my thoughts on the "present raitha of the show"..!!Embarrassed
I have not called anyone names, or my tone in the post hasn't been harsh either, I hope..!!Embarrassed

Sayonaara...Big smileWink

You cracked me up .. 

This i s one of the funniest post i have ever read in ages.. and I like sultan.. bechaara sultan.. usko tumne kya se kya bana diya LOL

I can totally imagine him singing the song.. " Kya se kya ho gaya .. tere pyaar mein ".. ROFL

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 April 2013 at 3:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Awesome post, Dil! Agree with each and every word you said above. There is no consistency in Sultan's character and instead of instilling fear, CV's have made us laugh and mock him. I've seen better dons in movies ... they scare us in just one scene.

As to RK, he has been a bigda Nawab since day one. No change whatsoever. Madhu knew then and knows even now. Whatever she decides will be based on this fact.

Thanks Nupur!!EmbarrassedYes..The lack of consistency in the Sultan's character is the biggest loophole CV's could have left in the show..!!RK's character has been ever consistent with his obsession,ego, and wit..!!As you said he's "bigda nawab"..and still remains so..!!LOL
Desire6 IF-Rockerz
Desire6
Desire6

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
One fine day a dreaded don.. Next day .. Am i watchn d same person ROFL eer Cvs.. DILU AGREE WITH EACH ND EVRY WORD U SAID.. Owesome..

-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

i second u dil.a super awesome take on sultans character.rk is rk he is still stick to his character who hates and loves with equal passion and obsession and v all love rk for his anokha style.as far as sultan is concerned i think da cvs r yet to decide to shw him in which skin as a antagonist or a lover boy hahahah.he is a rolling stone .

Thanks bro!!SmileThe biggest plus point of RK's character at the moment seems be that he's totally consistent with himself since day 1..!!EmbarrassedSome love him for it and some don't...LOLLOL
-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rose--

Rocking post yaar:-):-)
Completely agree:-):-)...
No comments for sultan...
Rk is Rk<3<3<3<3...

thank you..!!Love RK myself...Embarrassed
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Lov yr post

-Dil-

ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Awesummm analysis Dil..
Totally agree with you.. CV's have totally spoiled the spice of MB..!
And believe me.. I literally hate the TRIO.. They get on my nerves..! Firstly Sultan suddenly drooling on Madhu and blushing like a teenage girl..! W*H dude.. Are you srsly a DON??
And now that Kid! Isn't he acting too smart for his age? Unnecessarily playing cupid b/w Madhu and Sultan?
And that Zombie Uncle acting like Radhaji part 2.. Huh..!!

-Dil-

Go to top