Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK Vs Sultan - Character Sketch Analysis..!!! (Page 2)

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i second u dil.a super awesome take on sultans character.rk is rk he is still stick to his character who hates and loves with equal passion and obsession and v all love rk for his anokha style.as far as sultan is concerned i think da cvs r yet to decide to shw him in which skin as a antagonist or a lover boy hahahah.he is a rolling stone .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Rocking post yaar:-):-)
Completely agree:-):-)...
No comments for sultan...
Rk is Rk<3<3<3<3...

-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duaa92

awsome analysis DilClapClapClap
i loved ur term chameleonROFLROFLROFL
really yar dis sultans character is such a confusing one he is keep on changing his colors
his last act of saying alvida and then walking in chawl as having walk in a park where only a day
later there was a terrible shoot out and his blushing stuff on madhus voice ewwDead
where he has himself said that his life is at stake each hour 
and what all u said about RK is just awsome re
he is the one to be believed graduallyWink

Thank you Duaa..!!I do think Sultan's character was treated atrociously by CV's..!!ShockedEmbarrassedHe could have been so much more..But now he remains a caricature of what could have been!!Ouch
RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Omg Dil! You cracked me with your sense of humour! FANTASTIC POST! The best part was how you brought forward the ridiculous change in Sultan and his behaviour and his change of heart. (His golden heart has turned extra golden or what? Shocked)

Dil kudos to you for analysing the evolution of Sultan so well! You've done it beautifully bringing in every little detail. LOL

A day ago- He's reminiscing about his dead(??) wife fondly and with emotions...!!
A day later - He's all blushing and day-dreaming over someone else's wife..!!
This was sick! Dead I'm not saying that he should live mourning for his dead wife his whole life, but there should be a flow to it. He seemed in such a hurry which made him look desperate. This guy is trying to make poor Madhu who is a married woman, his rebound girl? Gross! *barf*

A day ago - He said an emotional "Alvida"...!!
A day later - There..He's back AGAIN...!!!LOL
I thought the man left for good, but alas no! He had to turn up with a picnic basket! I was lmao. ROFL 

3 weeks ago - An emotionless gangsta..!!
Now -A blushing lover boy(mature and sensible of course..Unlike RK..Wink)..!!
Gah that scary moment! Did I see him blush? *scared for life* A blushing gangster sounds so wrong! Shocked

One fine day - A dreaded don..!!
Next day - Was I watching the same show..???!!TongueLOL
You are too much! ROFL I hope this show wouldn't turn into a joke on such an extent.

Wonderful post! It was flawless! I absolutely agree with you on each and every aspect! A big applause to you! Thumbs Up

Edited by RuthlessQueen - 10 April 2013 at 3:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I LOVE YOUR POST. I'm not a Sultan hater in the least, but I've come to dislike a lot of what he's beginning to represent; There's really no going back with his character this far down the slippery slope. You've already said it all for me perfectly, so I'll just paraphrase the words a wise member in the forum once wrote, for those claiming Sultan to be the more mature and stable option for Madhubala: RK teda rahega par life long Madhubala ka rahega, unlike Sultan who doesn't know kisse yaad kare uski biwi ko yaan madhu ko.

Thanks!!SmileI too think that it's really humorous how a character changed from day 1 to day 21..!!!LOLIt was so abrupt, each day I got a whiplash...Big smilemy reaction was like "Say what..??!!!" after each change in his character..LOL..!!

DushtDanaf.

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Awesome post Dil. Way to go. Could not have agreed more with you. Me too thinks the same.

BUT, fans have had entire 11 months to dissect,  analyse and understand his character.No one can object to the fact that he's one of the most well developed and most unique characters on TV right now or EVER right...?!!
!Embarrassed

RK undoubtedly is the best character I have ever come across on Indian television. He is so unpredictable, he is so ruthless, yet such a charmer. This guy has some cheek, I tell you!

A day ago - He said an emotional "Alvida"...!!
A day later - There..He's back AGAIN...!!!LOL

Guess that's what a girl does to you. LOL. I should not say this being a girl myself. Jokes apart, Sultan has lost it, and I would rather him packing bags and leaving back to DXB rather than pondering about a happy future with Aryan and her. Pinch

RK - Had a sad past (a well explained one), which he decided to overcome by killing the "Rishabh" in him and becoming "RK", he took up ACTING..!!Smile

I appreciate RK for being himself. He himself admitted that he was a RIGHT KAMEENA Approve And he won't let anybody hurt his pride. So what? Who lik
es to take cr*p from another? And this guy is a superstar, so why care a damn? Talking about care, he has always, and will always continue to care for Madhu, whatever the world may say.

So to sum it all up, RK is the essence of the Junoon in the show. And undoubtedly, he scores! Hands down man! You rock!

Edited by -Nuts- - 10 April 2013 at 3:39am

armanmallik-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Awesome post!! Sultan's character seems to undergo significant mutations with each passing day..

And all those who are comparing RK with this gold standard of humanity, RK still has to keep his Mom or Madhu as a bait for his enemies. 

Sultan was also shown as an arrogant individual to an extent that in his over confidence, he actually risked his son's life..Confused  But Madhu's divine intervention changed his character into a passive lover boy in 3 weeks! LOL

Mutations..LOL..It's the new DNA change dear...LOLLOLIt's brought about by acute mutations in the characters from day to day..!!WinkLOL

RuthlessQueencardio21

sush12_RM IF-Rockerz
sush12_RM
sush12_RM

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
awesome post Dil !!Clap
not much to say... u said it !!
Agree...sultan's character changed each day...i dont know wht he is ? A gangster or a lover boy ? Confused
n we know RK..how he is..n wht he is..!
As per Articles sultan was Antagonist...but doesnt seem to be !!Wink

-Dil-

Go to top