Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjali.12

Dilu rocking postπŸ€— Each a every word u said is true & agree with u totally..😊 It's high time Cv's & forum get to see what they are doing & what they are standing for..Sultan 's track is biggest blunder Cv's have done.mukund track didn't do that much damage but this did.. Never seen a DON like this before!!πŸ˜† Even in d grade movies πŸ˜‰πŸ€£Forum is split & some are against the main lead..😳 .The kid ,don & kaka didn't made any connection with the story so far.. They are only irritating & torturing us coming between the RishbalaThey didn't do any good so far😳Can't wait for it over.. 

Thanks anju..But I think this track will expire only after sinking our show.feels like it now..I have no faith left on CV's anymore.Mukund sounds so good now.I can't tell you.His mom had personality.Evil one, yes.but still she had one.😳
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Thanks anju..But I think this track will expire only after sinking our show.feels like it now..I have no faith left on CV's anymore.Mukund sounds so good now.I can't tell you.His mom had personality.Evil one, yes.but still she had one.😳

I also feel same.after reading that article Sultan confronting RK & Madhu😑 I lost all hope,. Mukund & his family was anglesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† compare to this Bhai😑,He dosen't do anything other than irritating πŸ˜‘
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ Dil β€οΈ!!
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for commenting!!I just love a healthy discussion...😳

Now..Let me take up the fact that you called RK flawed yet Sultan layered...πŸ˜‰Ok..I myself said in my post that RK is a man with HUGE flaws...But Sultan...???can his layers be only through the fact that he's a strict father and gangster...??😲I could make a LONG list of RK's relatives here...His relationship with his mom..(Wasn't fake), his relationship with his dad(again wasn't fake), his relationship with his so-called step family(complex, yet NOT fake)...The only faking he ever did was in his relationship with MB(but even that I have solid doubts, based on the scenes he chose to remind her yesterday)...😳But even those like his egoism, passionate/obsessive nature,his don't-care-a-damn attitude HAVE always been explained..and I must say MB in the show knows it also...😊

He's had a bad past too..But did he get anti-social or lawless because of it...??NOOO...!!Doesn't that show the integrity in a person...??RK's character and it's professional and personal persona has been very well developed in the show...And I for one definitely understand..!!And it wasn't over tea it was done either...It was done over a period of time..(take after second revenge itself)!!!😊

And about taking out the superstar and gangster part from both these characters...😊 Is this what we should be doing for every criminal...??If we take the criminal tag from every criminal, I'm sure we'll be getting just another man there too..!!
Does that mean what they HAVE become doesn't reflect their personalities...???I hope you aren't saying that...!!!😲You can never separate a man's BIGGEST identity from himself and THEN analyse them right...??It's an integral and important part in knowing what kind of a person you are.

About Sultan's past, I remember the two lines he told Padmini too...😊Want more than that to explain WHY he became a don though...!!And I did say NOT WELL EXPLAINED and not UNEXPLAINED...!😳Doesn't change the fact he did in fact took up arms whatever it was.

Points I mentioned about in the post, happened so fast..I was like "you gotta be kidding me!!!"...nothing and NO-ONE ever changes that fast!!Not if it's to be believed!!And they prove how unstable a character he is in my opinion.And not how complex he is..To be a complex character he needs to be consistent with it and not keep changing colors..!!My POV..No imposition..😊

@ bold...I really want to know more about this...!!!Being an impulsive mob boss...??Hmmm...an interesting term..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³I would have thought THAT took a lot of cunning and calculation, manipulation, murder and what not...!!😳

About your last paragraph though, I AGREE completely , except for the sulbala part of course...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!!!BRAVO for describing it so well...!!πŸ‘

P.S - I can't believe I made a post on Sultan and YET AGAIN ended up analysing RK..LOL..πŸ˜†My fav hobby now...πŸ˜†

Same here. Too bad we don't get to have many on this forum πŸ˜†

I didn't go into the details of Sultan being a layered character as I was in a rush, and frankly, I hate typing too much. I was mostly focusing on RK's current character in my comment. And I think you might have taken it in a wrong way, I never mentioned anything about RK's relationship with other people or called it fake. I only talked about his relationship with Madhubala, or the way it was shown. I would blame the CVs for not being clear with the current track. I was one of those people who really liked the "Hubby" RK. But then BAM, the next thing I know, he's claiming all of that to be fake. I think this was a very abrupt move on the CVs part to have suddenly changed the entire track altogether because by doing so, they indirectly showed that all the good stuff that he did, like saving Madhu from her evil Father and then getting Padmini and Malik married, all of that was all of a sudden pointless. And now again they are showing RK to be that guy who we thought fell in love with Madhu. I mean, it's just confusing and weird. One moment he's insulting her, the next we see he wants her back. It's like the CVs are just throwing random scenes at the audience without working on an actual story!

Talking about being anti-social and lawless. I would use the exact same words for RK too. Reason being, have we ever come across a single friend of RK's? Or any person, besides his fans, who like him for who he is? (in the show) . That covers up anti-social. Now coming to lawless, RK is pretty lawless too. Drunk driving is against the law and considered a crime, so is hit and run (which happened with Mukund) , blackmailing (what he did to get Madhu to marry him) , getting someone beaten to death (with Malik) , bribing the police (there was a reason that Police Officer wasn't ready to let Madhu file a case against RK during Mukund's accident track) . All these are actually crimes and against the law. Just because RK didn't get caught for them doesn't mean he never committed them. Sultan is a Gangster so that in itself speaks about his crimes. But even Superstars are known to be involved in criminal activities.

Again you took me wrong. Read my comment again. I was analyzing their personalities. And that was merely a way of doing it. Like for example, when a girl is getting married, her parents don't chose a guy on merely his profession, but they look into what kind of a person he is at heart. Okay that was probably a terrible example but I am hoping you understood my point πŸ˜†

As far as I think, Sultan isn't really changing. I mean he probably loved his wife dearly and after she died or whatever happened to her, he shut that part of his heart down. That does not mean it doesn't exist. It's just that maybe because of Madhu, it's starting to show faster than we had expected.

Thanks. Lol yeah that is completely understandable πŸ˜† . You know this is the reason I mainly watch American shows. They take risks and experiment with the story and couples. It's nice to see two characters you could never imagine to be together. And mostly all the couples I have liked so far are never the original pairing which is why I probably want to see a fresh story in the form of SulBala πŸ˜³πŸ˜† . We all know it's going to be RishBala in the end, but I wouldn't mind if Madhu wants to stay alone too. Lol.
-Dil- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Same here. Too bad we don't get to have many on this forum πŸ˜†

I didn't go into the details of Sultan being a layered character as I was in a rush, and frankly, I hate typing too much. I was mostly focusing on RK's current character in my comment. And I think you might have taken it in a wrong way, I never mentioned anything about RK's relationship with other people or called it fake. I only talked about his relationship with Madhubala, or the way it was shown. I would blame the CVs for not being clear with the current track. I was one of those people who really liked the "Hubby" RK. But then BAM, the next thing I know, he's claiming all of that to be fake. I think this was a very abrupt move on the CVs part to have suddenly changed the entire track altogether because by doing so, they indirectly showed that all the good stuff that he did, like saving Madhu from her evil Father and then getting Padmini and Malik married, all of that was all of a sudden pointless. And now again they are showing RK to be that guy who we thought fell in love with Madhu. I mean, it's just confusing and weird. One moment he's insulting her, the next we see he wants her back. It's like the CVs are just throwing random scenes at the audience without working on an actual story!

Talking about being anti-social and lawless. I would use the exact same words for RK too. Reason being, have we ever come across a single friend of RK's? Or any person, besides his fans, who like him for who he is? (in the show) . That covers up anti-social. Now coming to lawless, RK is pretty lawless too. Drunk driving is against the law and considered a crime, so is hit and run (which happened with Mukund) , blackmailing (what he did to get Madhu to marry him) , getting someone beaten to death (with Malik) , bribing the police (there was a reason that Police Officer wasn't ready to let Madhu file a case against RK during Mukund's accident track) . All these are actually crimes and against the law. Just because RK didn't get caught for them doesn't mean he never committed them. Sultan is a Gangster so that in itself speaks about his crimes. But even Superstars are known to be involved in criminal activities.

Again you took me wrong. Read my comment again. I was analyzing their personalities. And that was merely a way of doing it. Like for example, when a girl is getting married, her parents don't chose a guy on merely his profession, but they look into what kind of a person he is at heart. Okay that was probably a terrible example but I am hoping you understood my point πŸ˜†

As far as I think, Sultan isn't really changing. I mean he probably loved his wife dearly and after she died or whatever happened to her, he shut that part of his heart down. That does not mean it doesn't exist. It's just that maybe because of Madhu, it's starting to show faster than we had expected.

Thanks. Lol yeah that is completely understandable πŸ˜† . You know this is the reason I mainly watch American shows. They take risks and experiment with the story and couples. It's nice to see two characters you could never imagine to be together. And mostly all the couples I have liked so far are never the original pairing which is why I probably want to see a fresh story in the form of SulBala πŸ˜³πŸ˜† . We all know it's going to be RishBala in the end, but I wouldn't mind if Madhu wants to stay alone too. Lol.

I'm one hundred percent with you on most points, especially the first paragraph..!!Did the CV's break our heart or what...??!😭😭I too am wondering what happened to all those good deeds he did during that time.Coz if he hadn't been faking love,it stands true that both mb's parents would be in prison for attempted murder and murder!!😊Not really sure about padmini but shammo for sure would have been rotting in jail..πŸ˜†

And about RK's lawlessness, I'm sure Superstar or not, he'd NEVER be spared for a murder.,...And his extent of crimes never reached that far..!!He had a drunk driving accident and was jailed for it until he could get bail..!!That's where the whole "revenge cycle" originated right..??Up until then he was only amused by the sherni..Then he wanted to bite.Blackmailing Madhu only worked because he promised to save her father, whom Bittuji got beaten and NOT RK, and he did save him..!!As far as I remember if Mukku's mom wasn't so corruptive I'm sure his case would have run longer.!😊While RK's acts were bailable, the truth remains that once Sultan get's caught his sentence is going to be really harsh, as his crime is non-bailable!I truly worry about his education..πŸ˜•

Yup!!πŸ˜†Definitely a terrible example..LOL.But that was also the point I was making btw..πŸ˜‰ Sultan's character had the potential to be great, but CV's hastened through it so fast that it became a mockery .Which wouldn't have been the case if they had taken some time to think and then do some major changes.I can't tell you how eagerly I looked forward to his entry!!I just feel cheated.The whole gangster business, wish that was shown with little research too.I can't just take how a different this don is from what I have envisaged or watched.Just too absurd.CV's needed to stick to what they wanted to show, rather than moving the story ahead on the basis of tweets and TRP's.!!😳

I love american shows too but I'm a li'l more conventional type.I just love the pair I started watching the show for...LOLπŸ˜†If Madhu wanted to stay alone I would have cheered for her..It would have been a nice change...πŸ˜ƒBut I hope you understand why I can't like her with anyone else..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†I know it's Rishbala in the end but I don't want another ekta type multiple love and  marriage track in the show either.That would just spoil the essence of the show.😳

It was really nice knowing you.I hope we can have more engrossing debates.!!😊
-Dil- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdear

Nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ Dil β€οΈ!!

thanks sweety!!😊
fia21 thumbnail

I'm one hundred percent with you on most points, especially the first paragraph..!!Did the CV's break our heart or what...??!😭😭I too am wondering what happened to all those good deeds he did during that time.Coz if he hadn't been faking love,it stands true that both mb's parents would be in prison for attempted murder and murder!!😊Not really sure about padmini but shammo for sure would have been rotting in jail..πŸ˜†

And about RK's lawlessness, I'm sure Superstar or not, he'd NEVER be spared for a murder.,...And his extent of crimes never reached that far..!!He had a drunk driving accident and was jailed for it until he could get bail..!!That's where the whole "revenge cycle" originated right..??Up until then he was only amused by the sherni..Then he wanted to bite.Blackmailing Madhu only worked because he promised to save her father, whom Bittuji got beaten and NOT RK, and he did save him..!!As far as I remember if Mukku's mom wasn't so corruptive I'm sure his case would have run longer.!😊While RK's acts were bailable, the truth remains that once Sultan get's caught his sentence is going to be really harsh, as his crime is non-bailable!I truly worry about his education..πŸ˜•

Yup!!πŸ˜†Definitely a terrible example..LOL.But that was also the point I was making btw..πŸ˜‰ Sultan's character had the potential to be great, but CV's hastened through it so fast that it became a mockery .Which wouldn't have been the case if they had taken some time to think and then do some major changes.I can't tell you how eagerly I looked forward to his entry!!I just feel cheated.The whole gangster business, wish that was shown with little research too.I can't just take how a different this don is from what I have envisaged or watched.Just too absurd.CV's needed to stick to what they wanted to show, rather than moving the story ahead on the basis of tweets and TRP's.!!😳

I love american shows too but I'm a li'l more conventional type.I just love the pair I started watching the show for...LOLπŸ˜†If Madhu wanted to stay alone I would have cheered for her..It would have been a nice change...πŸ˜ƒBut I hope you understand why I can't like her with anyone else..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†I know it's Rishbala in the end but I don't want another ekta type multiple love and  marriage track in the show either.That would just spoil the essence of the show.😳

It was really nice knowing you.I hope we can have more engrossing debates.!!😊

Seems like the CVs themselves are confused as to what they actually want to show. They better pull up their socks soon or they'd lose a lot of loyal viewers. There isn't a lack of good shows out there. How long will people want to watch the same thing happening over and over again? Hahaha I still get shocked like I was the first time when I found out it was none other than Malik who had shot RK. Taking revenge for what he did to Madhu was understandable, but doesn't mean he had to stoop to the level RK did.

Don't know about TV shows, but there are a lot of Superstars out there who have been left unscathed even after committing murders. Sigh what has this world come to. Anyway coming back to the show, you said blackmailing Madhu only worked because he promised to save her Father, well that is exactly what blackmailing is. Oh do not even get me started on Mukund's Mom. She was plain annoying and a nutcase! Yes you're right. Sultan being a Gangster probably has no redemption. He can quit being one at some point, but the kind of job that this is, it'll come right back to bite him someday. The thing is, there are several Bollywood movies that have portrayed the love stories of Gangsters with ordinary girls and they turned out to be epic and huge hits. So the whole SulBala track in that case would be really interesting to watch as they'd had much more problems and hardships to deal with than just a fake wedding drama 😳 . Because at this point, RishBala getting back together would be like the end of Madhubala. There would be nothing else left to cover in their relationship. And I don't want to see a good show ending up as just another kitchen politics with Deepali dancing on Madhu and RK's last nerve every now and then. It would be better if they just give the love story a good ending.

Agreed. Sultan's character indeed had a lot of potential. I just wish the CVs hadn't rushed with the whole change-in-heart because of Madhubala track. It just seems so abrupt πŸ˜• . They should have explored Sultan's character a bit more and then showed Madhu affecting him.

Eww Ekta Kapoor's multiple marriage tracks were THE worst 🀒 . But I guess it worked for her. Lol. I would like to see Avinesh and Drashti in another show together. Would be cool. They are both amazing actors and actually look good together when sharing the screen. Lol yes I can understand πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ditto. Looking forward to have more discussions with you 😊 . Btw, what should I call you?
ViviCa15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and the more recent one- sultan asked madhu to kill bhujang and r.k asked madhu to kill himself πŸ˜†

-Dil- thumbnail
@fia21 Call me "Dil".

I know, I hate ekta style of relationship equation so much I dread when a new promo of her show starts.My mind starts thinking at once "How convoluted is this story going to get..??"LOL.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
@dilnasheen: Superb analysis!!!!😊