Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Life inspiring!! (Page 8)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pansy123

Originally posted by achiever

p.s.:  my luv story is pretty much boring kyunke hum ek dum seedhe saadhe pyaare se ziddi bache the.. jinki baat parents to last mein manni padi!LOL

bt the luv stories of my other two friends were typically filmy.. with all the masala drama happening in real life except for those dramatic action sequences and overly done tear-jerking scenes!LOL   and v laugh a lot thinking abt tht phase of our life!LOL

hmn...Now your love story is boring...seedhe saadheUnhappy
i didnt get it?Ermm

ya..

u want to reveal my secretsLOL.. romance ka mazaa hi secrecy main hai!WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pansy123

p.s.:  my luv story is pretty much boring kyunke hum ek dum seedhe saadhe pyaare se ziddi bache the.. jinki baat parents to last mein manni padi!LOL

bt the luv stories of my other two friends were typically filmy.. with all the masala drama happening in real life except for those dramatic action sequences and overly done tear-jerking scenes!LOL   and v laugh a lot thinking abt tht phase of our life!LOL

hmn...Now your love story is boring...seedhe saadheUnhappy
i didnt get it?Ermm

ya..

u want to reveal my secretsLOL.. romance ka mazaa hi secrecy main hai!WinkLOL

I never wished you to reveal your secrets I only want you to write more. Reality or Fantasy anything  will do Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veenapermudraswathi

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Mudra ji this thread caught my attention again and prompted me to read the success stories again. I'm adding one more post or should I say one more quote to conclude it better:

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."- Mary Anne

Thank you for this lovely post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkp11Veenaperbawaswiftmudraswathi

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
how can I missed this awesome post????
Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Thank you very much mudra ji!!! 
Read all the post...and felt like more closed to you all guys!!
Love you alll...and respect you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pansy123bawaswift

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Reading the awe inspiring life stories makes me humbled!  ClapClapClapClapClapClap 

My life is not that inspiring at all.

I came to US when I was little, did my BA in Math/minor in Comp Science.  I attended college & worked part-time there.  When I first started college, I did not know what I wanted to do, but knew either engineer (my dad was civil engineer) or do something in science.  But computers started coming out in the 80s, and it got me interested.  After graduating, I then got married and had daughter.  When she got older, then I started working. I finally ended up in computers - systems engineer.    My interests in KTLK has led me to hobbies of VMs, siggies, etc, and this forum has been awe inspiring, a stress buster for busy daily life, and finding amazing friends that we join in one unusual interest - KTLK. 

I would say to young ladies to not give up on your dreams, hopes, and interests.  Continue in what little way you can to keep your heart & life happy.   There are many obstacles, changes in life - life is not static, but keeping your constant belief in yourself and keeping positive is something you should always do.  Be kind to others, and it always comes back to you.  Our journey in life is but a moment in time, but what we do affects others, and that is how it is remembered.

This forum has amazing talented & beautiful people that bring so much to this forum!  ClapClapClap

It has been an amazing journey with IF & KTLK. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292pansy123Veenaperbawaswift

Go to top