Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Life inspiring!! (Page 7)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
thnk u so much for putting up this post Mudraji..Hug

and i salute all those "iron" ladies of this forum who battled it out come wat may!Clap

reading those real life tall inspiring stories, i feel i shudnt b taking up the name of "Achiever" till i achieve wat i have set my eyes on to!Embarrassed  and it jst gives me more confidence in my abilities and gives a determination to pursue doggedly wat i really desire for!

Bt wen i look back i c tht after every setback God had thrown opportunities on my way and shown a correct path always.. so yes.. thrs is always a dawn after darkness and u r never left alone... u r helped bt u need to ready urselves to b able to use it to ur full potential..

so again thnk u Mudraji for this post

and eh..so u read my FFs?

p.s.:  my luv story is pretty much boring kyunke hum ek dum seedhe saadhe pyaare se ziddi bache the.. jinki baat parents to last mein manni padi!LOL

bt the luv stories of my other two friends were typically filmy.. with all the masala drama happening in real life except for those dramatic action sequences and overly done tear-jerking scenes!LOL   and v laugh a lot thinking abt tht phase of our life!LOL

Edited by achiever - 12 April 2013 at 6:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrikhandhkp11mudraswathibawaswift

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

thnk u so much for putting up this post Mudraji..Hug

and i salute all those "iron" ladies of this forum who battled it out come wat may!Clap

reading those real life tall inspiring stories, i feel i shudnt b taking up the name of "Achiever" till i achieve wat i have set my eyes on to!Embarrassed  and it jst gives me more confidence in my abilities and gives a determination to pursue doggedly wat i really desire for!

Bt wen i look back i c tht after every setback God had thrown opportunities on my way and shown a correct path always.. so yes.. thrs is always a dawn after darkness and u r never left alone... u r helped bt u need to ready urselves to b able to use it to ur full potential..

Very true Achiever!! All these real life stories and the courage every one showed is really awe-inspiring. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I have read many parts.. but couldnt comment.. sorry about it. Those were the busy days .. unlike now!!!

p.s.:  my luv story is pretty much boring kyunke hum ek dum seedhe saadhe pyaare se ziddi bache the.. jinki baat parents to last mein manni padi!LOL

Akhir apni baat ko samjha paya na ... isme koi seedha saadha pan nahi hai.. If at all, they had sensed that you are not truely believing in your own love...they wouldnt have accepted at all!!Embarrassed

bt the luv stories of my other two friends were typically filmy.. with all the masala drama happening in real life except for those dramatic action sequences and overly done tear-jerking scenes!LOL   and v laugh a lot thinking abt tht phase of our life!LOL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhand

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Very true Achiever!! All these real life stories and the courage every one showed is really awe-inspiring. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Yesss! really proud of thmApprove

I have read many parts.. but couldnt comment.. sorry about it. Those were the busy days .. unlike now!!!

Tongue.. wud like to read ur two bits on the last one.. Sadka Kiya.. if u can spare some time pretty please..Embarrassed  wud really help me and i can decide the course to take regarding my writing aspirations!LOL

Akhir apni baat ko samjha paya na ... isme koi seedha saadha pan nahi hai.. If at all, they had sensed that you are not truely believing in your own love...they wouldnt have accepted at all!!Embarrassed

naaahi... boring isliye ke ko masaledaar twist nahi tha!LOL  Parents bhi ziddi hum bhi ziddi.. baaki sab ki cent percent 100 mrg kahi jaa sakti hai.. humari luv cum arrngd mrg ban gayi!

[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Sure achiever!!
I would love read your stories...Smile

achiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Sure achiever!!
I would love read your stories...Smile
thnk u so much wud b waiting eagerly!Embarrassed

mudraswathi

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

hmn...Now your love story is boring...seedhe saadheUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverVeenapermudraswathi

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Mudra, I am 7 pages late... don't know what I am supposed to share here, don;t know what things others have written...but this topic has interested me.  Smile   

So please explain keejiye... hope you do not mind my asking...

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Mudra, I am 7 pages late... don't know what I am supposed to share here, don;t know what things others have written...but this topic has interested me.  Smile   

So please explain keejiye... hope you do not mind my asking...

No.. not at all..

But I suggest you go through all the pages... I may not able to do any justice to awesome ladies of our forum!!Smile

Go to top