Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Life inspiring!! (Page 6)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 29773

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

For me conducting workshops and tutoring people from diffrent countries is a passion as I get to learn as I teachBig smile


I dont know about others.. but.. you have inspired me a lot... the way you keep your balance all the time... ( I guess you got it... through your workSmile)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverwavessonyjknum

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 7212

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by waves

For me conducting workshops and tutoring people from diffrent countries is a passion as I get to learn as I teachBig smile


I dont know about others.. but.. you have inspired me a lot... the way you keep your balance all the time... ( I guess you got it... through your workSmile)
 
Thanks Mudra, I am honoured Embarrassed, i have learnt a lot from life and my work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achieversonyjknumbawaswiftmudraswathi

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Joined: 26 May 2012
Posts: 3618

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Difficult to write what life teaches you , lost my father at 15 major financial worries, dad wanted one of his daughters to be a doctor , lucky enough to join one of the top institutions of the country , educated myself on loans , then educated my sister , wore the defense uniform for many years fell on love with a wonderful guy but lost him to a major illness , told myself that it's always the darkest hour before dawn completed my Pg people told me that I would not acheive set out to prove them wrong have suceeded , life has taught mr a myraid of lessons shown me the darkest of days but has also shown me the rainbow with it's wonderful colours buts that's life , live every moment the good the bad and the ugly

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292pansy123achieverVeenaperhkp11ShrikhandsonyjknumbawaswiftJusticeDenied17

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 29773

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Difficult to write what life teaches you , lost my father at 15 major financial worries, dad wanted one of his daughters to be a doctor , lucky enough to join one of the top institutions of the country , educated myself on loans , then educated my sister , wore the defense uniform for many years fell on love with a wonderful guy but lost him to a major illness , told myself that it's always the darkest hour before dawn completed my Pg people told me that I would not acheive set out to prove them wrong have suceeded , life has taught mr a myraid of lessons shown me the darkest of days but has also shown me the rainbow with it's wonderful colours buts that's life , live every moment the good the bad and the ugly


A big salute to your steely resolution and courage with which you waded through the difficulties Doc!!

Life does teach us lessons but, coming out of continuous shocks one after the other... is really ...Ouch!

It was  great knowing you Doc Bab!

I could not click the 'like' button for your reply.. but a big round of applause to you..ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverpansy123VeenaperShrikhandsonyjknumbawaswift

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Joined: 10 October 2012
Posts: 4743

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Difficult to write what life teaches you , lost my father at 15 major financial worries, dad wanted one of his daughters to be a doctor , lucky enough to join one of the top institutions of the country , educated myself on loans , then educated my sister , wore the defense uniform for many years fell on love with a wonderful guy but lost him to a major illness , told myself that it's always the darkest hour before dawn completed my Pg people told me that I would not acheive set out to prove them wrong have suceeded , life has taught mr a myraid of lessons shown me the darkest of days but has also shown me the rainbow with it's wonderful colours buts that's life , live every moment the good the bad and the ugly



So similar to mine...yes thatz life! I like Emily Bronte's poem I'd like to share:

LIFE, believe, is not a dream
So dark as sages say;
Oft a little morning rain
Foretells a pleasant day.
Sometimes there are clouds of gloom,
But these are transient all;
If the shower will make the roses bloom,
O why lament its fall?

Rapidly, merrily,
Life's sunny hours flit by,
Gratefully, cheerily,
Enjoy them as they fly!

What though Death at times steps in
And calls our Best away?
What though sorrow seems to win,
O'er hope, a heavy sway?
Yet hope again elastic springs,
Unconquered, though she fell;
Still buoyant are her golden wings,
Still strong to bear us well.
Manfully, fearlessly,
The day of trial bear,
For gloriously, victoriously,
Can courage quell despair!



The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverhkp11ShrikhandVeenaperbawaswiftmudraswathi

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Joined: 26 May 2012
Posts: 3618

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thank you for that wonder poem ,how apt , after I posted wondered why , cause I seldom talk of such things , maybe somewhere I have felt a bond , and the forum had lightened many a busy day , I have laughed so much at your crazy posts so each of you have inspired me thank you for just being the craziest , sweetest people ,it's been wonderful knowing you all

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverpansy123Veenaperhkp11Shrikhandsonyjknummudraswathibawaswift

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 29773

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Thank you for that wonder poem ,how apt , after I posted wondered why , cause I seldom talk of such things , maybe somewhere I have felt a bond , and the forum had lightened many a busy day , I have laughed so much at your crazy posts so each of you have inspired me thank you for just being the craziest , sweetest people ,it's been wonderful knowing you all


Love you.. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhandVeenapersonyjknum

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Joined: 10 October 2012
Posts: 4743

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Thank you for that wonder poem ,how apt , after I posted wondered why , cause I seldom talk of such things , maybe somewhere I have felt a bond , and the forum had lightened many a busy day , I have laughed so much at your crazy posts so each of you have inspired me thank you for just being the craziest , sweetest people ,it's been wonderful knowing you all



Thank you and Love you! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhandVeenapersonyjknummudraswathi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SS:Light Of Life chap 7 pg 42 updated!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: tarin292   Replies: 474   Views: 35953

tarin292 474 35953 19 August 2017 at 1:20pm by Anjani9
Back to Normal Life - Epi 26/03/13

2

Author: kaks0211   Replies: 14   Views: 1218

kaks0211 14 1218 27 March 2013 at 5:27am by SHIKHA19
A life lesson for Nidhi!

2 3 4 5

Author: Sujatha.rao   Replies: 32   Views: 2581

Sujatha.rao 32 2581 25 March 2013 at 8:15am by Sujatha.rao
Top 7 mistakes of my life- an ashu sob story

2 3 4 5 6

Author: jayanti_dj   Replies: 40   Views: 2643

jayanti_dj 40 2643 24 March 2013 at 5:04pm by shaz2009
I enjoy life like anything says Sharad Kelkar

2

Author: zan101   Replies: 11   Views: 1121

zan101 11 1121 14 March 2013 at 9:23am by aardhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index