Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Life inspiring!! (Page 6)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

For me conducting workshops and tutoring people from diffrent countries is a passion as I get to learn as I teachBig smile

I dont know about others.. but.. you have inspired me a lot... the way you keep your balance all the time... ( I guess you got it... through your workSmile)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverwavessonyjknum

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by waves

For me conducting workshops and tutoring people from diffrent countries is a passion as I get to learn as I teachBig smile

I dont know about others.. but.. you have inspired me a lot... the way you keep your balance all the time... ( I guess you got it... through your workSmile)

Thanks Mudra, I am honoured Embarrassed, i have learnt a lot from life and my work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achieversonyjknumbawaswiftmudraswathi

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Difficult to write what life teaches you , lost my father at 15 major financial worries, dad wanted one of his daughters to be a doctor , lucky enough to join one of the top institutions of the country , educated myself on loans , then educated my sister , wore the defense uniform for many years fell on love with a wonderful guy but lost him to a major illness , told myself that it's always the darkest hour before dawn completed my Pg people told me that I would not acheive set out to prove them wrong have suceeded , life has taught mr a myraid of lessons shown me the darkest of days but has also shown me the rainbow with it's wonderful colours buts that's life , live every moment the good the bad and the ugly

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292pansy123achieverVeenaperhkp11ShrikhandsonyjknumbawaswiftJusticeDenied17

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Difficult to write what life teaches you , lost my father at 15 major financial worries, dad wanted one of his daughters to be a doctor , lucky enough to join one of the top institutions of the country , educated myself on loans , then educated my sister , wore the defense uniform for many years fell on love with a wonderful guy but lost him to a major illness , told myself that it's always the darkest hour before dawn completed my Pg people told me that I would not acheive set out to prove them wrong have suceeded , life has taught mr a myraid of lessons shown me the darkest of days but has also shown me the rainbow with it's wonderful colours buts that's life , live every moment the good the bad and the ugly

A big salute to your steely resolution and courage with which you waded through the difficulties Doc!!

Life does teach us lessons but, coming out of continuous shocks one after the other... is really ...Ouch!

It was  great knowing you Doc Bab!

I could not click the 'like' button for your reply.. but a big round of applause to you..ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverpansy123VeenaperShrikhandsonyjknumbawaswift

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

So similar to mine...yes thatz life! I like Emily Bronte's poem I'd like to share:

LIFE, believe, is not a dream
So dark as sages say;
Oft a little morning rain
Foretells a pleasant day.
Sometimes there are clouds of gloom,
But these are transient all;
If the shower will make the roses bloom,
O why lament its fall?

Rapidly, merrily,
Life's sunny hours flit by,
Gratefully, cheerily,
Enjoy them as they fly!

What though Death at times steps in
And calls our Best away?
What though sorrow seems to win,
O'er hope, a heavy sway?
Yet hope again elastic springs,
Unconquered, though she fell;
Still buoyant are her golden wings,
Still strong to bear us well.
Manfully, fearlessly,
The day of trial bear,
For gloriously, victoriously,
Can courage quell despair!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverhkp11ShrikhandVeenaperbawaswiftmudraswathi

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thank you for that wonder poem ,how apt , after I posted wondered why , cause I seldom talk of such things , maybe somewhere I have felt a bond , and the forum had lightened many a busy day , I have laughed so much at your crazy posts so each of you have inspired me thank you for just being the craziest , sweetest people ,it's been wonderful knowing you all

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverpansy123Veenaperhkp11Shrikhandsonyjknummudraswathibawaswift

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Thank you for that wonder poem ,how apt , after I posted wondered why , cause I seldom talk of such things , maybe somewhere I have felt a bond , and the forum had lightened many a busy day , I have laughed so much at your crazy posts so each of you have inspired me thank you for just being the craziest , sweetest people ,it's been wonderful knowing you all

Love you.. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhandVeenapersonyjknum

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Thank you and Love you! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhandVeenapersonyjknummudraswathi

Go to top