Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Life inspiring!! (Page 5)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

from school days i thought i want to be a businesswoman so i did a degree in management and marketing both  but  sure i am so confident on my development up to now but only hope is to get  the best young entrepreneur award but seems i have time but how ever i had succeed in my life but more to achieve 
but thank yarr you re- mind my target again  Tongue

Sure.. you will be one Ariya.. and note it.. that day, you will remember all of us too!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303ariyadasaachiever

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts- Winston Churchill

Nice post and I won't mind sharing my piece. Lost father at the age of 14 and had to work to support the family of three.  Studied and graduated in business admin through correspondence managed to get a Scale-II officers post in a private bank and still striving...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303Sylvia15Ena292bc123456achieverjayasree.raoVeenaperShrikhandrajanigandha26hkp11Veni-Vidi-ViciSwatishubhbawaswiftmudraswathiJusticeDenied17

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pansy123

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts- Winston Churchill

Nice post and I won't mind sharing my piece. Lost father at the age of 14 and had to work to support the family of three.  Studied and graduated in business admin through correspondence managed to get a Scale-II officers post in a private bank and still striving...

Clap

You are a hero!!!

Thank you for the  beautiful quote Pansy!Smile

Edited by mudraswathi - 10 April 2013 at 12:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhandVeenaperVeni-Vidi-ViciSwatishubhbawaswiftJusticeDenied17

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by pansy123

Success is not final, failure is not
fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts- Winston Churchill

Nice post and I won't mind sharing my
piece. Lost father at the age of 14 and had to work to support the family of
three. Studied and graduated in business
admin through correspondence managed to get a Scale-II officers post in a
private bank and still striving...

Clap

You are a hero!!!

Thank you for the beautiful quote Pansy!Smile

Thank you! don't know about hero or zero but I'd like to share what Krishna said to Arjun: "you have a right to your actions and not to results thereof"
we'll always be doing our bit.

Edited by pansy123 - 10 April 2013 at 11:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverhkp11rajanigandha26ShrikhandVeenaperSwatishubhbawaswiftmudraswathi

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Ok...sab apne baare main kuch na kuch share kar rahe hain toh maine socha main bhi kuch kahu...i don't know if have inspired anyone except my brother...i did my intermediate and topped in my college and got a gold medal frow the university... and u know what i was not happy for the medal but more happy for the reason that i received that medal through the Governor of AP and my mom and dad were very proud of me that day and seeing them i had tears in my eyes...then i did my B.Com(Honour's) and now doing my LLB...and actually doing LLB and being a Lawyer was my Mom's dream for herself which she couldn't fullfill,i din know about this dream but one day when i decided i want to do LLB she was super happy...so in a way it is for my Mom that i am doing Law...i just hope i succeed in acheiving my goal...bus itna hee Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303Ena292achieverariyadasabawaswiftmudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Ok...sab apne baare main kuch na kuch share kar rahe hain toh maine socha main bhi kuch kahu...i don't know if have inspired anyone except my brother...i did my intermediate and topped in my college and got a gold medal frow the university... and u know what i was not happy for the medal but more happy for the reason that i received that medal through the Governor of AP and my mom and dad were very proud of me that day and seeing them i had tears in my eyes...then i did my B.Com(Honour's) and now doing my LLB...and actually doing LLB and being a Lawyer was my Mom's dream for herself which she couldn't fullfill,i din know about this dream but one day when i decided i want to do LLB she was super happy...so in a way it is for my Mom that i am doing Law...i just hope i succeed in acheiving my goal...bus itna hee Smile

All the best Mithalee.. Sure you will be a good Lawyer!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhand

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by Mithalee

All the best Mithalee.. Sure you will be a good Lawyer!!Smile
Thank u Mudraji Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achievermudraswathi

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
For me conducting workshops and tutoring people from diffrent countries is a passion as I get to learn as I teachBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achieversonyjknumbawaswiftmudraswathi

Go to top