India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Life inspiring!! (Page 3)

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
What a great post Mudraji. A yours truly Mudraji written all over it.

My story very simple a only child my day started with my dad and ended with him. As far back as in the 2 nd or third grade I wanted to be like him. And it stayed that way I did follow him into his profession and then life did a u turn had to leave India come to a foreign land. But I did not waver and got re certified here in the USA.

My only regret to this day is that my father did not live long enough to see my kids.

Please do share your life experience with us eagerly waiting for it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4VeenaperKulfii.Veni-Vidi-Vicimudraswathibawaswift

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I am just reposting a portion of  my own previous post to describe myself...LOL..except for having an ambition to become a doc, everything is 100% true... I am always in the admirers group..

I dont blame Nidhi for not able to decide what she wants.. when I look back into the pages of my own life... I found I was the same too... Let me tell you in detail...

I was so fascinated by my teacher when I was in 2nd and 3rd standards and everyday at home it was only the teacher-teacher game... and needless to say, I was always the teacher, holding a cane... I was so fascinated ...she was fearless even when she beat Monty ( our neighborhood bully, 2 years older than me)..Day Dreaming. So it was decided, one day I would beat children...ermm..teach and become 2nd standard teacher...

Then I started attending high school... My mother was nothing less than a lady Hitler when it came to our study hours... There was another exam at home after I finish the paper and come home... YIIEEKKKSS...  Mom had a real knack of catching me whenever I lied... But...but... at the same time, I found her doing nothing...
all her duty was simple household work, then listen to radio..thats all..no studies in her life... God!! How I wished to grow then and there and my ultimate goal was to become my mom and NEVER..EVER..open a book...

Went on to attend college... BOY!! our maths prof was a judicious mixture of Newton and Einstein... nothing less... So down to earth... yet, he had all the passion for his work and his knowledge was unbeatable and intelligence... oof.. I havent seen such a person again... This prof made me take a steely oath..that I will become a teacher in maths / physics and thats it... ( Later in the life, I had a teaching stint just because of that prof and I love that period)...

Ofcourse, destiny had its own say on my ambitions and I held various other duties all the time but never a medical professional... No one in our near
& dear have done anything near this Biology... All my medical knowledge (or should I say Information) was just due to my visits to hospitals on different occasions and now.. for the past few months.. my main source  has been KTLK...

THATS IT!!! I am going to be a doctor now... come what may!! Now I have checked the eligibility... one should pass 12th and above 17 years of age... I am both...Wink

So, IF Forumiites!!!  Here comes another future doc!!!  

Edited by mudraswathi - 10 April 2013 at 7:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4achieverKulfii.VeenaperVeni-Vidi-Vicittrocksbawaswift

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

What a great post Mudraji. A yours truly Mudraji written all over it.

My story very simple a only child my day started with my dad and ended with him. As far back as in the 2 nd or third grade I wanted to be like him. And it stayed that way I did follow him into his profession and then life did a u turn had to leave India come to a foreign land. But I did not waver and got re certified here in the USA.

My only regret to this day is that my father did not live long enough to see my kids.

Please do share your life experience with us eagerly waiting for it.

Parents are always He / She figures in our lives... and especially girls are attached to their fathers. Surely, you have got all the strength from your father in the time of need!!Smile

I have nothing to tell or inspire any one... But I do admire every one... Today, whatever I am, all because of friends around me!! I am reposting my own post here Smile.. except for having an ambition to become a doctor, everything is 100% trueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4bawaswift

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
whatever i achieved in my life that's because of my father and my elder sister.Though my father was my inspiration,i never choose his line of accountancy.And after 12 th science i suddenly changed my subjects and choose arts line only bec of love for books and literature.My father once asked me that why you choose arts?and why not before?so i only replied him that my didi done M.SC [with maths] and my brother did M.Com and so only left Arts so i choose this.Mudraji,very good post.Aapki wajah se hume kabhi apna past toh kabhi apne aap ko samazneka aur jananeka mauka milta hai.Thanks a lot

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4VeenaperVeni-Vidi-Vicimudraswathittrocksbawaswift

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

whatever i achieved in my life that's because of my father and my elder sister.Though my father was my inspiration,i never choose his line of accountancy.And after 12 th science i suddenly changed my subjects and choose arts line only bec of love for books and literature.My father once asked me that why you choose arts?and why not before?so i only replied him that my didi done M.SC [with maths] and my brother did M.Com and so only left Arts so i choose this.Mudraji,very good post.Aapki wajah se hume kabhi apna past toh kabhi apne aap ko samazneka aur jananeka mauka milta hai.Thanks a lot

You are true Alka. Till some extent we may follow someone else, but after a point we realise what we really love to do!! You did the same. You found your interest in Arts.Clap

Maine, kuch nahi kiya ji... only our childhood belongs to us and let us know what we really are!!
Abhi toh, naqab pehen ke jeena padhta hai.. acha lagta hai ki..kabhi apne aapke andar jhaanke dekhne mein..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

Kulfii. IF-Rockerz
Kulfii.
Kulfii.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Nice way to keep the forum buzzing.I have already shared my life story in one of your posts...Want to share that I'm passionate about painting(in oil) though I don't get much time now.Many of my paintings adorn the walls of my house.I want to learn more so i go through many tutorials available online.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4bawaswiftmudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SD812

Nice way to keep the forum buzzing.I have already shared my life story in one of your posts...Want to share that I'm passionate about painting(in oil) though I don't get much time now.Many of my paintings adorn the walls of my house.I want to learn more so i go through many tutorials available online.

A doctor and a painter!!!.. what a great combination.. both need concentration and patience.Star

Sure, you must have inspired many!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kulfii.

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
wen u r in luv, u dont know wat drives u!!LOL  May b i was young.. may b i was too adventurous! LOL

bt i pursued my to b hubby like anything..!LOL  (His friends indirectly helped me out!!LOLLOLLOL)

Ditto with my ex-profession which i had to leave for some other reasons!

so thr is one successful story and another half-success story!LOL

Ppl in this forum do inspire me a looot!

passion for writing germinated from this forum.. 

and yes.. like Sai.. I cudnt close the novel till i completed it at one go!  Time to bring the passion back!Embarrassed

thnk u so much for this wonderful post.. Mudraji!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pansy123bawaswiftmudraswathi

Go to top