Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SD812

Naaji hum kaun hote hain kisi ko inspire karne wale!There are lot of creative & intelligent ppl around us...for me,painting is stress buster & calming too.

Never ever say that!!! 😑
See what all you have achieved!! and you are a role model for youngsters in the family!!

yes... hobbies which we do with lots of interest do give us that soothing effect from the stress!!! 😊
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Gud job mudra bringing back old memories! I don't knw if I can really cal this a success story or not ? I cleared my  per med entrance after 12th bt didn't score too wel so was gvn a med college outside Delhi the elders in the family did not approve of it nd w/o a 2nd chance I was admitd to Delhi Univ. I always Lukd  upto my father nd he told me that he had a dream that I top the univ. so I tuk it as a challenge nd finally made his dream come true. I stil remember his open arms nd tear filled eyes when I received my gold medals! He stil tels me he regrets that he didn't let me sit for my pre-med exam the 2nd time bt I hv no regrets may b I wldn't hv been abl to fulfil his desire may b that's why fate chose this for me...who knows!

Glad that I have helped you bringing back your most cherished memories!!!😊

does college really matter? ... you have achieved the degree with flying colours!!! it really matters!!!!

Congratulations to you and to your dad too!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyadasa

from school days i thought i want to be a businesswoman so i did a degree in management and marketing both  but  sure i am so confident on my development up to now but only hope is to get  the best young entrepreneur award but seems i have time but how ever i had succeed in my life but more to achieve 

but thank yarr you re- mind my target again  πŸ˜›

Sure.. you will be one Ariya.. and note it.. that day, you will remember all of us too!!!😊
pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts- Winston Churchill

Nice post and I won't mind sharing my piece. Lost father at the age of 14 and had to work to support the family of three.  Studied and graduated in business admin through correspondence managed to get a Scale-II officers post in a private bank and still striving...

mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts- Winston Churchill

Nice post and I won't mind sharing my piece. Lost father at the age of 14 and had to work to support the family of three.  Studied and graduated in business admin through correspondence managed to get a Scale-II officers post in a private bank and still striving...

πŸ‘

You are a hero!!!

Thank you for the  beautiful quote Pansy!😊
Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
pansy123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

πŸ‘

You are a hero!!!

Thank you for the beautiful quote Pansy!😊

Thank you! don't know about hero or zero but I'd like to share what Krishna said to Arjun: "you have a right to your actions and not to results thereof"
we'll always be doing our bit.Edited by pansy123 - 11 years ago
PMithalee thumbnail
Ok...sab apne baare main kuch na kuch share kar rahe hain toh maine socha main bhi kuch kahu...i don't know if have inspired anyone except my brother...i did my intermediate and topped in my college and got a gold medal frow the university... and u know what i was not happy for the medal but more happy for the reason that i received that medal through the Governor of AP and my mom and dad were very proud of me that day and seeing them i had tears in my eyes...then i did my B.Com(Honour's) and now doing my LLB...and actually doing LLB and being a Lawyer was my Mom's dream for herself which she couldn't fullfill,i din know about this dream but one day when i decided i want to do LLB she was super happy...so in a way it is for my Mom that i am doing Law...i just hope i succeed in acheiving my goal...bus itna hee 😊
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithalee

Ok...sab apne baare main kuch na kuch share kar rahe hain toh maine socha main bhi kuch kahu...i don't know if have inspired anyone except my brother...i did my intermediate and topped in my college and got a gold medal frow the university... and u know what i was not happy for the medal but more happy for the reason that i received that medal through the Governor of AP and my mom and dad were very proud of me that day and seeing them i had tears in my eyes...then i did my B.Com(Honour's) and now doing my LLB...and actually doing LLB and being a Lawyer was my Mom's dream for herself which she couldn't fullfill,i din know about this dream but one day when i decided i want to do LLB she was super happy...so in a way it is for my Mom that i am doing Law...i just hope i succeed in acheiving my goal...bus itna hee 😊

All the best Mithalee.. Sure you will be a good Lawyer!!😊
PMithalee thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

All the best Mithalee.. Sure you will be a good Lawyer!!😊

Thank u Mudraji 😊
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
For me conducting workshops and tutoring people from diffrent countries is a passion as I get to learn as I teachπŸ˜ƒ