Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Life inspiring!!

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."  - Albert Einstein

These words describe all!!

As an youngster, Nidhi didnot mind taking her profession seriously and appeared aimless. Often this kind of behaviour gives us an impression about a girl / boy of being random, thoughtless, casual and indecisive.

But ... she was very sure about her love and passionate about it.. She pursued what her heart said  and proved her marriage to a person with huge age-gap a success.. Clap... Once this is achieved, other things fell into place automatically...

Many times we find very common and normal appearing people around us achieving wonders. A Teresa, An Anna Hazare inspire us through their commitment to what they are passionate about...

A big bow to them all !!!

You too must have been passionate about something or would like to achieve !!!... Please inspire all of us with your success stories.

Edited by mudraswathi - 10 April 2013 at 2:55am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303neelimapn4Ena292swati62vidyasabdeachieversaibanupansy123jayasree.raoVeenapershobha21waveshkp11Kulfii.Anjani9sonyjknumsuku_07parmarAttrocksSuvika.bawaswiftJusticeDenied17

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
i come from a family of doctors...and i was super duper passionate about NOT becoming a doctor OR even marrying a doctor. I did both.TongueLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303Ena292vidyasabdeachieverjayasree.raosuku_07mudraswathibawaswift

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

i come from a family of doctors...and i was super duper passionate about NOT becoming a doctor OR even marrying a doctor. I did both.TongueLOL

No wrong... you are passionate about what others do in your family... and your passion appeared in all your FFs .. though, quite coincidence... but you chose to describe the medical profession thoroughly than any other... If you wanted, you could have just made up the story with out even going into those details... But you did!!!

And you have succeeded in spreading the word... that 'if you want to do any thing...do thorough research'...SmileEmbarrassed

PS: I have asked you once.. whether you are a doctor yourself...in your very first FF...remember?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303neelimapn4Ena292jayasree.raoachieverSuvika.

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Nice post Big smile

My one and only passion is books ...when I was graduating, I made pledge to finish reading all books which is available in library ….and also i used to borrow books from nearby libraries's ...so in a week , i used to finish at least 2-3 books ...My frnds thought , I have gone crazy ...LOLLOL

But all hell broke loose when my results were out ...Because in between all this , I did not gave much importance to academic books and ended up with 2nd class marks ..

so mine,for sure cannot be considered as success story ...LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4jayasree.raoachievermudraswathi

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Nice post Big smile

My one and only passion is books ...when I was graduating, I made pledge to finish reading all books which is available in library '.and also i used to borrow books from nearby libraries's ...so in a week , i used to finish at least 2-3 books ...My frnds thought , I have gone crazy ...LOLLOL

But all hell broke loose when my results were out ...Because in between all this , I did not gave much importance to academic books and ended up with 2nd class marks ..

What were your grad subjects?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Nice post Big smile

My one and only passion is books ...when I was graduating, I made pledge to finish reading all books which is available in library '.and also i used to borrow books from nearby libraries's ...so in a week , i used to finish at least 2-3 books ...My frnds thought , I have gone crazy ...LOLLOL

Who said academic excellence only qualifies as success?

You have well read the life and saw the world through books.. Reading 2-3 books a week is not a simple matter... and your insightful thinking did appear in your stories... Way to go girl!!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieversaibanu

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Yes .. a valid question...

saibanu

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Nice post Big smile

PMC ..phy, maths and computer science ...Tongue

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Go to top