Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan will be same Sultan in Future too??? (Page 2)

ishanthi2005 Senior Member
ishanthi2005
ishanthi2005

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveurkmadhu

Originally posted by ishanthi2005

So far CV's have a great ability to ruin the characters so easily. V saw from Rk and Madhu. 

Nw da question is whether sultan will be same person in future??? or his character will also be ruined????

As to present track Sultan is falling on Madhu though she is married. (Not married for the ones who think so) V knw Madhu love RK more than her hatred. Sum r saying Sultan is better than Rk, gangster better than superstar. He has good values respect than RK though he didnt respect nyone earlier. 
But i should admit that yes he has good principles in gangster business.

I must say that yes i m nt happy with present track sultan falling for Madhu. But for future story dis should happen. All the Madhus actions will make that good wala don to fall on her. 

Ok lets think  Suiltan fall in love with Madhu den what is after that?? Madhu is in love with RK so wat will sultan do den??? 

Kya achhcha wala don sey wo Madhu and RK ki rasthey se hat jayega?? Magar hatna hi tha tho y would he fall in love with Madhu . Isnt it?

Kya wo bad wala don banjayega and sab uska principles bool kar Madhu ko apni bananeki poori koshis karega?  

Kya Sultan turn to be RK's other version. If so Sultan will be more dramatic and dangerous than RK as he is a gangster. Come on  he is daily involve in killing ne than acting.  

Ok Sultan and Rk both are leads. But  sultan is Male Antagonist  and RK is Male Protagonist. Therefore there should be huge a difference.  As Sultan is Antagonist as Dipz so to where it directs??? to a Positive side or negative side in the story in future? 

What do u all think?? 

All  Rishabala and  Sulbala  are welcome.  Please no bashing simply present ur honest views about future. 
@ Bolded Clap
u raised a good point donno wat they r going to show us
i just thought sultan was brought to get the redemption track but sultan falling for madhu was a bit disturbingConfused
what wud he do after knowing  her answer(if she loves r.k) then wats the use of falling in love wth her???

Thankz. 
Yes same here. He clearly know da Madhu is kissi aur ki amnatn hey. Pir bi Sultan falling for Madhu is not digesting. 

Hwever dis track will leads to a huge blaster track in future than redemption seems to be. Smile  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kenno

ishanthi2005
ishanthi2005

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai.janu350

really u raised a great point...Clap

well we have to ait and watch for this...
my analysis is"sultan will turn in to negative definitely but not soon.bcoz now rk will have to realize his mistake and he have to win madhu trust back...when madhu forgiven rk.if they want to start a new happy life.might be then sultan will turn in to negative.to win madhu he will goagainst madhu's wish...Confused..."

it is my analysis just...
so hope cv's store something gud for us.

Hey thankz. 

Yes now for sum Sultan be sensible, good dan RK. But in future seems dat he will show his colours to Madhu. Itz thing normally happening ne. When everything is going fine dere should b a twist ne. 
ishanthi2005
ishanthi2005

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Oh I've been thinking about this too, but is it confirmed that sultan is a lead? O.o That sounds like a joke to me! I'm sorry, but isn't Sultan a helping character for this story to continue? 

Anyhow, fantastic post! I agree with you and I have had  the same questions in mind. I just don't entertain the idea of sultan as a lead. That't it.

Btw I have a question on your perspective on something. I will inbox you that! Smile

Ok thankz. 

Go to top