Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Remix Episodes Picture Gallery (Episode-6, Page-6) (Page 4)

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hey Rega...this is awesome work yaarClap...can see ur taking a lot of efforts to upload the pics...n i must say these r awesome...some beautiful memories refreshed each day when u upload them...keep it up dear...chalo naps n eveyrone else...plz get back to siggy making seeing these awesome pix Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Riya_16hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Hey rega! I am so sorry yaar! I didn't know that it would take extra efforts for you to upload on pb! You know if it's too much, leave it yaar...you don't have tooHug I was just saying pb because...well I am more used to PB and so just for personal satisfaction or something...but seriously if it's too much for you...don't do it! Whatever you are doing is MORE than enough!Hug Thank you! Hug

As for AY pics...naaa don't make gif out of them...that we can get from videos...wanted pics so that we can request some siggiesDay Dreaming But again, if it's too much work for you, it's not like you have to do it! It's okie...Embarrassed
rega24 Senior Member
rega24
rega24

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi_mania

Hey Rega...this is awesome work yaarClap...can see ur taking a lot of efforts to upload the pics...n i must say these r awesome...some beautiful memories refreshed each day when u upload them...keep it up dear...chalo naps n eveyrone else...plz get back to siggy making seeing these awesome pix Tongue

Hi Ashi!! I'm glad to see u hereSmileThnx a lot buddyHug
rega24 Senior Member
rega24
rega24

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Hey rega! I am so sorry yaar! I didn't know that it would take extra efforts for you to upload on pb! You know if it's too much, leave it yaar...you don't have tooHug I was just saying pb because...well I am more used to PB and so just for personal satisfaction or something...but seriously if it's too much for you...don't do it! Whatever you are doing is MORE than enough!Hug Thank you! Hug

As for AY pics...naaa don't make gif out of them...that we can get from videos...wanted pics so that we can request some siggiesDay Dreaming But again, if it's too much work for you, it's not like you have to do it! It's okie...Embarrassed

Hey Nitz, don't say sorry yaar!!  it hurts meCry It's ok Hug It doesn't take any extra effort to upload on PB.it just take 5-10 minutes to upload but ya due to storage limit i can't save all the epi. pics.so it is kind of time wasting.Why PB don't have free unlimited storage lik FB?Unhappy I always wanted to store my remix stuff in it as bcs of  any data loss or something from pc.But ya, i guess u r right... it's going to muchEmbarrassedAnd about AY  pics, yes u toh can make gif from video.how can i forgot thtD'ohThnx for ur support EmbarrassedKeep liking bcs jitne likes utni energy  i will get to prepare more picsLOLWink
Riya_16 IF-Rockerz
Riya_16
Riya_16

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Rega...awesome stuff...tu to chaa gayi Thumbs Up...very very well done sweety...Clap Clap. U r a star..Star

Happy posting...Smile

love
Riya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24

rega24 Senior Member
rega24
rega24

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

Hey Rega...awesome stuff...tu to chaa gayi Thumbs Up...very very well done sweety...ClapClap. U r a star..Star

Happy posting...Smile

love
Riya

Thanks RiyuHugbut this topic is working bcs of ur support guys,u all appreciated my hardwrkSmile otherwise this not gonaa longer.Thnx GuysHug

Edited by rega24 - 26 April 2013 at 10:47pm
rega24 Senior Member
rega24
rega24

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I had divided these pics in two posts...FB Link 4 the Album Here... 

Edited by rega24 - 03 May 2013 at 2:05am
rega24 Senior Member
rega24
rega24

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

What a beautiful views

FINISH...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshqDewaaniRiya_16

Go to top