Users

Frequent Posters

rega24 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

What a beautiful views

FINISH...
Riya_16 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Rega once again...these episodes were FUN...all the characters were so very different from what they ultimately turned out to be!!! CONTINUE POSTING!!!
rega24 thumbnail
These pics r divided in two posts... FB link 4 the album here😳

rega24 thumbnail

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks again for the pics Rega! You seriously rock! I loved this episode and man I felt so bad for both Ashi and Sonia🤗 But seriously, Ashi was so rude to my Sonu😔🤗 Thanks Riya for the pics!🤗
rega24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Thanks again for the pics Rega! You seriously rock! I loved this episode and man I felt so bad for both Ashi and Sonia🤗 But seriously, Ashi was so rude to my Sonu😔🤗 Thanks Riya for the pics!🤗

Thanks Nitz😳Missed u so much yaar🤗How did ur exams go? Are they over?  And yes i too felt bad for ashi n sonu but more for Sonia.ashi was so rude to Sonia,Sonia was so hurted.i can see the pain in Sonia's eyes,her love for ashi😭
rega24 thumbnail
Guys this topic is going locked n i don't want it to b locked.So i need ur confimation, should i continue or leave it as i haven't receive much responses tht i expected this time🤔??? But thanks to those who appreciated my wrk😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stop being crazy rega! Ofcourse we want you to post! The reason people aren't replying is because either they are busy or it takes lots of time for them to load the page. I mean yesterday, I was trying to reply to you but everytime I opened the page, my net got hang...so don't be disheartened🤗 Trust me, what you are doing...we all are very thankful for that!🤗
Riya_16 thumbnail
Oye tu pagal kabse ho gayi? Is it the heat? Stop thinking abt closing it...samjhi...? Once again lovely work...keep going!!! We can't thank u enough Rega for the work that u r doing aur abhi Dilli door hai, u still have 342 epis to post...! ðŸ˜ƒ
rega24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Stop being crazy rega! Ofcourse we want you to post! The reason people aren't replying is because either they are busy or it takes lots of time for them to load the page. I mean yesterday, I was trying to reply to you but everytime I opened the page, my net got hang...so don't be disheartened🤗 Trust me, what you are doing...we all are very thankful for that!🤗

Originally posted by: riyaa_1985

Oye tu pagal kabse ho gayi? Is it the heat? Stop thinking abt closing it...samjhi...? Once again lovely work...keep going!!! We can't thank u enough Rega for the work that u r doing aur abhi Dilli door hai, u still have 342 epis to post...! ðŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks for ur concern guys😳🤗  I will continue posting😊 

And i was thinking k instead of posting all the pics here, i will only post the FB link for the album,it will b easier for me to post as i need to resize all the pics to post here n resizing-posting,resizing-posting 100 times makes me so tiredThe page will not take longer to load n i don't have to wait for next page to come for next epi.😆
Edited by rega24 - 10 years ago