Frequent Posters

rega24 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Finish....
Edited by rega24 - 11 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rega...thanks for episode 2 pics but please upload on photobucket. It's not about loading...ultimately, it will load but it is SO MUCH EASIER to get pics from those image hosting website...and the only reason I am saying photobucket is because it is good to keep stuff organized as well. 

You can create different folder for each episode.

And also it can be of any size...doesn't matter...it's just that photobucket is user-friendly.
For photobucket, you can just copy-paste the album link for us and that would be enough, you know?
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing pics Regs...best form this lot is these

Ashi MP first meet pics...awww

if only we had our purane sigy makers around bahi ke abhi I wld have gottne a siggy out of these pics...sigh

nappy we wld have to research the current ASF man now that m back and full fledgedly in Remix mode my sigyg mania is coming bakc all I think oif is SIGGY SIGGY and SIGGY😆
rega24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Rega...thanks for episode 2 pics but please upload on photobucket. It's not about loading...ultimately, it will load but it is SO MUCH EASIER to get pics from those image hosting website...and the only reason I am saying photobucket is because it is good to keep stuff organized as well. 

You can create different folder for each episode.

And also it can be of any size...doesn't matter...it's just that photobucket is user-friendly.
For photobucket, you can just copy-paste the album link for us and that would be enough, you know?

I knew about photobucket very well,i'm using it 3yrs se n i know its gud for sharing purpose.I 'm not having any  problem in uploading but storage limit tht is 2GB  n what if it goes full.. then where will i store pics?? Pics will b so much bcs of so many episodes n yes wht is the problem wid FB page yaar, i mean it is storage limit free, u can watch all pics without login, pics r arranged in albums n u can share them as well also...
Edited by rega24 - 11 years ago
rega24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

amazing pics Regs...best form this lot is these

Ashi MP first meet pics...awww

if only we had our purane sigy makers around bahi ke abhi I wld have gottne a siggy out of these pics...sigh

nappy we wld have to research the current ASF man now that m back and full fledgedly in Remix mode my sigyg mania is coming bakc all I think oif is SIGGY SIGGY and SIGGY😆

Thnx Smriti😃
Edited by rega24 - 10 years ago
Riya_16 thumbnail
thanks rega for the pics...they are truly awesome...keep posting. Great going.😊
The quality of the pics are awesome.
rega24 thumbnail
@Nitz: i uploaded pics of episodes on PB but i'm still worried about load n yes it's uploaded pretty fast😳 I will upload episodes pics on PB from now n let's see how many episodes pics can b stored in  PB. You had told me to upload ashi-yuvi scenes but i tried and pics was too heavy to upload so i'm preparing Gif animations of tht scenes,if u want me to upload on  PB but not here then i will do it 4 u...Do u want me to prepare them?

Take care🤗
Edited by rega24 - 10 years ago
rega24 thumbnail
                                       Episodes pics on Photobucket :-
Episode 1 link-http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/RegaRemiX/library/Episode-1

Episode 2 link-http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/RegaRemiX/library/Episode-2

OMG rega awesome job...mindblowing i would say👏
well my name is riva...silent member of this forum but am huge remix fan..HUGE...specially ashi...hats off to u, u r taking so much pain to upload all images...i really appreciate ur effort
rega24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

OMG rega awesome job...mindblowing i would say👏

well my name is riva...silent member of this forum but am huge remix fan..HUGE...specially ashi...hats off to u, u r taking so much pain to upload all images...i really appreciate ur effort

Thank u so much Riva😃I'm too huge fan of Ashi,she was the awesomest one in Remix😉Thnx again  for appreciating my wrk🤗