Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN BE WHAT U ARE HONOUR FOR !!! (Page 5)

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this much needed post Tabby!!!It's awesome..!!

You have perfectly written some open secrets which are being buried in the khichdi of the show now..!!

Well said!!ClapClap

Sagar21 IF-Rockerz
Sagar21
Sagar21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
awesome post tabby Clap
agree wt u
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

Thank you so much for this much needed post Tabby!!!It's awesome..!!

You have perfectly written some open secrets which are being buried in the khichdi of the show now..!!

Well said!!ClapClap
thanks dil ...tahnks thatu agred with me ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagar21

awesome post tabby Clap
agree wt u
thank u sagar ..
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DHANJAY

Ya true but...madhu told him that she doesn't look at rk's face and all...that's why he misguided ...but when rk told him he is his biwi...and rk recieved his call again he told the same...but sultan said na...to aryan that ke wo ab kabhi nahi ayegi...he knew his limits. He never crosses it...
hope so dhanjay ..i know u will not like my this time but the anger clearly shown on face when he walks off ..i love sultan too and don't want to see him hurt .want a happy life for him with agood person but that must not be madhu ...

-Dil-

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged

I was not very happy that Sultan went to Chawl at night . If he felt Aryan was missing Madhu then Kaka would have come along Aryan . I also feel he needs to stay away from Chawl as he had promised of not showing his face again . Aryan is allowed but do not take this permission for granted . Madhu's character should not come in question as she has suffered a lot . 

cardio21

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

Originally posted by tabby999

Originally posted by chrys

Padmini told to sultan already that at anytime he  can bring Aryan  to the chawl to enjoy his childhood,yesterday SS felt Aryan is missing madhu too much so he brought himLOLLOLLOL
thanks chyrs but do u think i sultan is good for madhu?? i am not much against his coming to chawl but his advances towards madhu ..

Tabby,ofcourse Madhu's words are affecting him...that does not mean that he already fell in love with her...
Madhu never can be happy with a Gangster...

but he is a good haerted person ,if remove that label as a ganster from him and remove the superstar label from RK..Sultan is far better than RK...my POV
compeletly agreed chyrs if we remove gangster tag then my dil goes to sultan ..but  then this is not possible na.madhu cant have happy life with both the men..
but atleast if sultan remain as good friend to her she can have little peace and happiness.i just can't imagine the day when madhu will be hurt to know that sultan also love her...
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

Originally posted by cardio21

Very good post!! Especially for people who like Sultan too.. I was okay with his character and really liked AR but not if he starts falling for Madhu. He seems to be a nice man, but why make him act like a guy who falls for the first girl who is nice to him. 
I agree Madhu has helped them a lot and his son adores her. Aryan is a kid, but he needs to control him before the poor kid gets hurt.. I don't care about the dynamics of RK n Madhu relationship but its clearly not over and Sultan is smart enough to understand it. I would have preferred if he would take RK's advice n stay away from Madhu. 

But who annoyed me the most is the old Kaka! Talk about selective amnesia!! He was around when RK said that Madhu is his wife. Along with Aryan, he is also not acting his age..

very well said ..i love all three people of my serial...so it feel bad abt sultan too.he ned to se the truth that madhu is rk wife

Yup! Even I feel bad when I make fun of Sultan.. And I really like AR and his acting as Sultan.. But the little nuances about his character provoke me to write these sarcastic remarks!! 
And today for a moment I did feel bad for him after he finished talking to RK n picked up Aryan, but the next moment I felt that he kinda asked for it. 
He is not a teenager who has no control over his feelings. Till 3 weeks ago, he was strong enough to resist showing any affection to his own son, and now he is blushing away like a lovelorn adolescent. 

And the characters in this show are quite forward.. ConfusedIs it normal for guys to show up at a girl's house at random hours, to kidnap them from work,  and drop them home in the middle of night  and for girls to have sleepovers at homes of random strangers. 
I feel so primitive seeing all this, my values seem to be outdated.. 

Go to top