Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chrys

Padmini told to sultan already that at anytime he  can bring Aryan  to the chawl to enjoy his childhood,yesterday SS felt Aryan is missing madhu too much so he brought him😆😆😆

thanks chyrs but do u think i sultan is good for madhu?? i am not much against his coming to chawl but his advances towards madhu ..
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very good post!! Especially for people who like Sultan too.. I was okay with his character and really liked AR but not if he starts falling for Madhu. He seems to be a nice man, but why make him act like a guy who falls for the first girl who is nice to him. 
I agree Madhu has helped them a lot and his son adores her. Aryan is a kid, but he needs to control him before the poor kid gets hurt.. I don't care about the dynamics of RK n Madhu relationship but its clearly not over and Sultan is smart enough to understand it. I would have preferred if he would take RK's advice n stay away from Madhu. 

But who annoyed me the most is the old Kaka! Talk about selective amnesia!! He was around when RK said that Madhu is his wife. Along with Aryan, he is also not acting his age..

Edited by cardio21 - 11 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
thanks...
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

Very good post!! Especially for people who like Sultan too.. I was okay with his character and really liked AR but not if he starts falling for Madhu. He seems to be a nice man, but why make him act like a guy who falls for the first girl who is nice to him. 

I agree Madhu has helped them a lot and his son adores her. Aryan is a kid, but he needs to control him before the poor kid gets hurt.. I don't care about the dynamics of RK n Madhu relationship but its clearly not over and Sultan is smart enough to understand it. I would have preferred if he would take RK's advice n stay away from Madhu. 

But who annoyed me the most is the old Kaka! Talk about selective amnesia!! He was around when RK said that Madhu is his wife. Along with Aryan, he is also not acting his age..

very well said ..i love all three people of my serial...so it feel bad abt sultan too.he ned to se the truth that madhu is rk wifeEdited by tabby999 - 11 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tabby999

thanks chyrs but do u think i sultan is good for madhu?? i am not much against his coming to chawl but his advances towards madhu ..

Sorry to interrupt ur conversation! Padmini was being polite n nice when she said that.. But that doesn't mean he should walk in with a picnic basket at any damn hour.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: chrys

Padmini told to sultan already that at anytime he  can bring Aryan  to the chawl to enjoy his childhood,yesterday SS felt Aryan is missing madhu too much so he brought him😆😆😆

iska yeh matlab nahi hai ke Raat ko mou utha ke chale aye..pochna zaroori nahi samja kay manners hote hai kisi ke ghar jane ke..
Rafangirl thumbnail
i hope sultan realizes it soon n be a cupid
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

i hope sultan realizes it soon n be a cupid

hope so memad 
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tabby999

Tabby,ofcourse Madhu's words are affecting him...that does not mean that he already fell in love with her...
Madhu never can be happy with a Gangster...

but he is a good haerted person ,if remove that label as a ganster from him and remove the superstar label from RK..Sultan is far better than RK...my POV
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u...nice post...Madhu sirf RK ki hai...n sultan is Don to wo madhu se dur rahe wo hi achha hoga...