Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Where is Indira's Sindoor and Mangalsutra ?

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Her first day back (and mebbe the day after) was the only time Indira was seen wearing her Mangalsutra and sindoor. Why isn't she wearing them now ? Dear HD stylist , please take note.

Sooni maang aur khaali gala on Indira ... I am not liking the symbolism. Do they mean to show this as a sign of weakening of the Rishi-Indira relationship ?! Or is something about to happen to Rishi  Shocked I know many modern women dont really care much for such things but Indira has always been someone rooted to her traditions and religious beliefs despite being such a strong and independant woman (remember the episode where Kutumb was berating Sunaina for not wearing sindoor in her hair parting after shower saying "Meray betay ki umar ghatayegi kya" ) and Indira rushed inside and applied sindoor and hid it under a lock of hair (and Inder saw her)? That is something I really love about Indira. So if someone like HER is not wearing her marital signs , that would indicate she no longer cares much about her husband or his wellbeing (which is SO wrong, just see the way she looks at Rishi !) . Plus Sindoor uspe kitna jachta hai ... makes her look even more beautiful EmbarrassedDay Dreaming (if that is possible!)

So CVs and Stylist-ji please iss pe zara dhyaan dijiyega.  

Edited by TanHa911 - 10 April 2013 at 2:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratikulbirkanglight_28Ranjinikishan-SUMITaholic--Neha04-Divineluster

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
she will surely wear mangalsutra & kumkum dont worry..earlier she used to wear all these..abh ghar aatehi indu ka prob shuru hua hai na..isliye toda tension mein hai..abh rishi uske saat hai na, she will wear..chinta math karo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Shwetha-LamheChurake

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
True Post ! Thats Bothering me too Unhappy
 Now-a-days most of the working women prefer to be free of jewelleries for many reasons.. sometimes the comfort, sometimes the office dress codes are demanding or some avoid jewellries while travelling for safety
Indira mainly portrays the working lady.. so i think they try to keep her like them. However, I wish cvs allow the sindoor to take its place. It looks pretty cuteEmbarrassed on indira and it adds a different beauty to her being Mrs. Indira rishi Kumar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-LamheChurake

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I think she has sindoor in her forehead , it's just a little small , If you look closely at courthouse scene , you will notice it . 
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Not With Me  Big smile 

I Did Not Take Those Two Items    Wink  LOL

I Swear Big smile   LOL

God Promise LOL Wink LOL Big smile

Edited by Manzz - 10 April 2013 at 11:46pm
-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
But I observed that she had put her sindoor (very small) but she is not wearing her mangal sutra. I think that seperation track is coming up bcoz rishi said that he does not know what he is going to do, if something happens to Indu. But as per article, Indu will be missing and all other girls are safe and rishi may think that this is due to Indira.

So seperation track is coming up...
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

But I observed that she had put her sindoor (very small) but she is not wearing her mangal sutra. I think that seperation track is coming up bcoz rishi said that he does not know what he is going to do, if something happens to Indu. But as per article, Indu will be missing and all other girls are safe and rishi may think that this is due to Indira.

So seperation track is coming up...

Array aise mat bolo Ouch

I sent emails to Zee .. plz tum bhi bhejo .. I dont like seeing Indira without her sindoor and mangalsutra , ajeeb ominous si vibes aati hai Ouch
sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
i think its ok...

Go to top