Rithvik wants 'Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani' back

IANS | Apr 10, 2013, 01.37 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Rithvik Dhanjani|Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani|India's Best Dramebaaz
Rithvik wants 'Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani' back
Rithvik Dhanjani
Television actor Rithvik Dhanjani, who played a werewolf in supernatural show "Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani" says he would love to be a part of a second season of the show in case it is made.

"That 'Pyaar Kii...' was my favourite show. I would really pray to god that the show comes back with a second season or something. I would love to be a part of that show again," Rithvik told IANS.

With supernatural shows and movies doing well in the west, Rithvik said the problem for shows of such genres in India is that here, since the show is served on a daily basis, finding interesting matter is tough.

"If it is a fantasy fiction and you want to portray a story of a vampire, you have to keep the essence of the story same. But if you have to have five episodes a week, where do we get so much content from," he asked.

The actor feels that in a fantasy show, sticking to the script is a must.

"In a fantasy show, you can't be random with creative ideas. So that is a drawback for our industry. Since it is daily, with fantasy shows you need to stick to the script. If you don't, it will become saas-bahu show," he said.

For the moment, Rithivik is busy hosting " India's Best Dramebaaz". He is secretive about his future plans.

"Currently I don't think it is the right time to speak about it. But if there is something, I will let everyone know," he said.

Posted: 11 years ago
awww..."That 'Pyaar Kii...' was my favourite show. I would really pray to god that the show comes back with a second season or something. I would love to be a part of that show again," Rithvik told IANS.*fingers crossed*
t4s
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by luckdiya

awww..."That 'Pyaar Kii...' was my favourite show. I would really pray to god that the show comes back with a second season or something. I would love to be a part of that show again," Rithvik told IANS.*fingers crossed*
t4s
diya not only finger sabkuchh cross pkyek ke liye and abhiya ke liye ðŸ˜­ please please please god ekta ki dimag ki ghanti bajao please aur kaho season two jald se jald bheje ðŸ˜­
aur ha yeh khushike aasu hai ðŸ˜Š
s s s s v want pkyek back...
ya v r also praying to god giv us pkyek back n he wants season two n not saas bhu saga..yyyayy.plz ekta mam v want pkyek two with visu n rd too.
tfs.
me to want the same rd. Hope ekta listens to u atleast. T4s
I WISH VISU ALSO GIVES INTERVIEW LIKE THIS. TFS
Thanks for sharing...
Want back my fav serial pkyek with ViSu...
Thank you, Rithvik.
My respect for you increased :)

Man I sooo want PKYEK back!
rithvik tumhare moo main choclates..
fingers crossed😃
v pray tat ur prayer coms true RD
+ even v pray the same