We actors are not your mothers - Saif - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I think some actors pick up the torch snd some do not.

It is their own right .  But Saif was being foolish saying this in public

Even if actors/actress's do not want to be role models don't say it . It is better to lie and put up a front then sound stupid 😉
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even the KING has endorsed what Saif just said. 

I know where, when, how and why to smoke or not. Nobody can influence me on that matter. 

Go Saif. I am with you. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: sajni_ka_saajan

Even the KING has endorsed what Saif just said. 

I know where, when, how and why to smoke or not. Nobody can influence me on that matter. 

Go Saif. I am with you. 👍🏼

Considering that the King has been fined in pretty much every city in India for smoking in inappropriate/ public places, I doubt he knows when and where to smoke.😆

Lets look at this from another point of view.

Acting is a profession. Actors are professionals. At the workplace, we're all expected to behave like professionals. At our workplace we have some professional ethics that we have to adhere to, no matter where we work. Similarly, films, the sets, anywhere where the media is present is an actor's workplace. Is it too much to expect them to be professional when they are at their workplace? To act like responsible citizens. Nobody cares what they do behind closed doors. Its the fans that foot the bill of their massive paychecks.

If SRK is going to be selling candy's to kids in his commercials, he has an obligation to act in a responsible manner as to not influence these kids in a negative manner.

@DG You know I love Saif the actor, I just can't blindly support something I feel is wrong and I feel he's wrong in this instance.

SRK-BEBO thumbnail
going by this logic, not  any  actor can play a bad guy role or relaistic role which has shades.

They should kept  punching bad guys and act flowery perfect  roles. Films will be only about perfect peoople.😆

sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Considering that the King has been fined in pretty much every city in India for smoking in inappropriate/ public places, I doubt he knows when and where to smoke.😆

I meant I know when, where, how and why and nobody can influence ME as in me me not the KING... king said something else... nawab's like a chhota rockstar too..  👏 😎
Edited by sajni_ka_saajan - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@DG You know I love Saif the actor, I just can't blindly support something I feel is wrong and I feel he's wrong in this instance.

You're cool!
I love people who present solid arguments without resorting to senseless bashing. 😳
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail

If SRK is going to be selling candy's to kids in his commercials, he has an obligation to act in a responsible manner as to not influence these kids in a negative manner.

KING's got no responsibility or obligation nothing to anyone but his family and friends. He's not like the pseudo chhota wannabe social crusader. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sajni_ka_saajan

KING's got no responsibility or obligation nothing to anyone but his family and friends. He's not like the pseudo chhota wannabe social crusader. 

Oye!
That's MY pseudo chota wannabe social crusader, arright?
Originally posted by: SRK-BEBO

going by this logic, not any actor can play a bad guy role or relaistic role which has shades.

They should kept punching bad guys and act flowery perfect roles. Films will be only about perfect peoople.😆

Are you referring to Salmans films   😃
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Oye!
That's MY pseudo chota wannabe social crusader, arright?

Whatever.. good for you... Apologies for bringing up that insignificant faker in Saif's thread... 😎