Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sonarika AT #14*Chaandi jaise baal/VB's Nt pg 73* (Page 52)

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

Originally posted by Tarakari

Originally posted by Kadamvari

few days back someone indicated abt aru and arijit and now me and kal??Wacko
WHAAAT?

LOL arijit relax some friends were pulling Aru's leg few days back that's it LOL
haha ..kya forum mein bhi romance ho raha hai..awh  2 couples...cho chweet LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

pritash05 IF-Rockerz
pritash05
pritash05

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Lets wish them happy married life

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

appumanilaAnushya93surprisingjyoti07.Reshama.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged

@Kal, your favourite Sayantani will be playing Satyavati in Mahabharat.

Kal El

surprising IF-Dazzler
surprising
surprising

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritash05

Lets wish them happy married life

really gud picSmile
Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sparkling Sonarika Bhadoria waiting for her Prince Charming…

She is playing Parvati in Nikhil Sinha's mythological show 'Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev on Life OK. Sonarika Bhadoria is one amongst the sweetest and charming actresses of small screen. She talked in a graceful deportment when Perfect Woman's correspondent K Himaanshu Shukla met her on the sets of Mahadev…

Talking about the journey she said, "I always wanted to become an actress, but I didn't plan to debut at the age of 17. My masi who was a designer then, took me along with her in a party. A casting guy spotted me there and asked me to come for the audition. At that time I was in 10th standard. My dad said to get over with your 12th first and then you can do whatever you want. On father's day I requested my dad to give me permission to try my luck in acting. Like a loving father he accepted my demand. I was in class 11th then."

Sonarika was supposed to play lead role in Rajan Shahi's show, but unfortunately her debut show got scrapped. "After my first show got scrapped I got a call for 'Tum Dena Saath Mera. They shortlisted me to play Abhilasha in the show but the show ended abruptly. At that time I was 19 years old and was not able to cope up with hectic shooting schedules, so I went back my home in Lucknow for one month," said Sonarika.

While she was spending quality time in Lucknow, she got a call to play Parvati. At that time Sonarika had decided to quit television and wanted to concentrate on ads and films. At that time she was quite cynical about playing the role of a Parvati. "When I received the call for Mahadev, I politely said NO but they convinced me and finally managed to pull me in. At that time I was told that, there were many well known actors who were considered for the role.  Probably I was destined to play Parvati, that's why I was shortlisted. By God's grace I didn't struggle a lot. This is all about my journey till date, "she avers.

The still-in-her teens, striking actor Sonarika never thought that her popularity as Parvati would be so vast. She is getting great appreciation, endless love and genuine respect from people around the globe for magnificent depiction of Parvati.  Sometimes she really feels awkward, when fans start relating to her onscreen divine image considering them to be like that in real life too. "Occasionally people try to touch my feet and ask for my blessings. I feel embarrassed but then I thank God for giving me such a nice opportunity to portray such a beautiful role, "says Sonarika.

Petite actress just turned 20 and is waiting for her Rajkumar. "People ask me about my relationship status so I want to tell them I am very much single and looking forward to meet my Rajkumar. I believe in fairy tales and prince charming." When asked what qualities are required to woo her, she giggled and said "Pyaar...pyaar aur sirf pyaar, aur kuch nahi. For me this is the most important factor. I think looks matter till a certain period of time but love is forever. My would-be should be kind hearted and must have a good sense of humor," she said blushing. 

Rapid Fire with Sonarika...

Sonarika's dream role...
I don't have any dream roles. Being an actor I want to do lots of good work. I want to do versatile roles, the roles which are women oriented, the roles which portrayers me as women of substance, the role which shows real power of women and so on. Basically I look forward to women-centric roles.

Sonarika's dream actor to work with…
Frankly speaking I don't look up to anyone. I can't name a single person with whom I dream to work with. But I want to become an actor with whom everyone dreams to work (laughs)…

Sonarika's fitness mantra…
I am always very happy from within. I think if you are happy then automatically you are stay fit. I try to eat healthy and do meditation whenever I get time. Power yoga is one of the best ways of staying fit and healthy.

Sonarika's beauty mantra…
I'm blessed with good genes from my mom and dad. I don't drink lots of water nor do I eat fruits. I am happy and peaceful and this is what makes me beautiful.  Let me tell you one secret (laughs), the more I sleep the more beautiful I look.  Sleep is the key to look beautiful and feel more youthful.

Sonarika's fashion funda…
I am neither a trend setter nor an ardent follower of fashion. I watch fashion trends but I wear only what I like and in what I look good. I always dress up decently and wear clothes in which I am comfortable. Most important thing according to me is that, if you are comfortable with your body than everything will look good on you.

When Sonarika is free she loves to…
I love sleeping; it's my favourite pass time. I do meditation in free time. I love to read fiction books. The Japanese novelist Haruki Murakami is my current favorite author. These days I am reading his 'The Complete Trilogy'.

The real Sonarika is...
The real Sonarika is bubbly, sweet and fun loving girl, who loves to spread love and positivity.

Future plans…
I am a present living person. I don't live in the past and also don't think much about the future. Past ke baare mein sochne se kya faayda. I just live in present. If your present is happy then your future will automatically be contented.

Your message for the readers of Scrutiny...
Always love yourself; nothing else is more important than you.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

apurvachoudarybhargavi_2Anushya93RoseFairy

severus Groupbie
severus
severus

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
hey all,
stumbled upon AT 13 by chance. Have been reading it on & off. You are all so creative, it's a pleasure to read your posts. Puts a smile on my face & relaxes me :-) 

bhargavi_2

severus Groupbie
severus
severus

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
oh...& FYI, I started watching DKDM from June last year, when Paro was a child - the cute one with the damru.
I went back & watched some of the previous episode & didn't like them. Both Daksh & Sati keep insulting Shiv. It was blasphemy. I couldn't stand it. 

RoseFairy

severus Groupbie
severus
severus

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Frankly, I was forwarding the scenes whenever blasphemous people were on screen & only watched it for Shukracharya (he was hot as the asur with black tatoos on him). 
In fact he was stealing the show from MR, hence they covered the poor bloke from head to toe in white ensemble.
And of course Taki was the other reason I found the show cool. 
Lastly, (my family laughs at me about it) but I see the show for MR & his fab nipples (gawd! hope I don't get blocked for saying that)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annujam23RoseFairy

Go to top