Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nandi is back.. 😊

Jallu got yet another epileptic attack..
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the starting part of the epi was very emotinal...jallu looking at the moon and remembering his mom...and parvati- rishi dadichi's wife's convo...and loved parvati playing damru...and sona's expressions were as usual mindblowing...πŸ˜ƒ
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Laksmi was wow today how effective was her speech to Indra and Vishnu agrees with her and so do we. Parvati with that damru was damn cute.
J and V

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the way narad was teasing indra on vritasur's death was very funny πŸ˜†...and i felt happy to see vishnu and lakshmiji taking jallu's side...ab indra kuch bhi kare woh nahi bachega...πŸ˜†...i want to see that indra roaming like a beggar ...😑..and vrinda and her boring lectures are nothing more than  torture ... Edited by payel_dey - 11 years ago
Nishajos thumbnail
Ahh but Indra has something up his sleeve he looked quite confident and happy in the end.

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yo girls 150 pages of love is going to sonarika. Printed it in gloss and looks fabulous
have printed all ur messages with ur names on the top.
lovely fonts and sona as the background looks really really beautiful
everyone who is a fan and the name appearing on the first page of Sona AT has been included and also our moderators.
I have put a message for everyone
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u πŸ€— Jay!!Edited by Annujam23 - 11 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘yippiii, and sona we will never stoo loving you, never. Edited by Tarakari - 11 years ago
Nishajos thumbnail
Sounds great Jaishree now go share the love with her and make her very happy and let her know that she has an army here who loves and adores her a lot. 
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jay cant Thank you enough for carrying all of our  love to Sona waiting for the dayπŸ˜ƒ Sona's new pic she shared in insta remind me of Shyla n some siggy of AdLa running in my mindπŸ˜‰