Sonarika AT #14*Chaandi jaise baal/VB's Nt pg 73* - Page 97

Posted: 10 years ago
Rhode has a cute face but the buck stops there. He has to really polish his acting skills.
Sona is MIA from the show past week and now this week too. 😕
gd mrng sonarikians...😃...missing sona very badly.😭..hope they'll show her today...
god knows when'll parvati regain her memory ...cvs has completely sidelined parvati 's memory track and they're only concentrating on jallu track now...i want sona back ! Edited by payel_dey - 10 years ago
but the ashtaanga yoga track is more interesting and educative.
Originally posted by Tarakari

but the ashtaanga yoga track is more interesting and educative.
yeah.. it was more interesting than jallu track..
Originally posted by Tarakari

was?
i said was coz it seems that now cvs have forgotten the ashtang yog track...they're totally concentrating on jallu's track now...god knows when they'll start the ashtang yog track again..
Let Sona enjoy her little break. In any case the two tracks have been running in parallel from the beginning. It's only in the past couple of episodes that the focus has shifted to the war and that's fine because it is a big event on the show (Rishi Dadhichi's great sacrifice is a crucial part of it after all) and will set up several future storylines (most notably Jalandhar as Anti-Shiva and Nahusha as Indra). They will get back to the Ashtanga Yoga soon enough. They have to.
the main reason why Jhallu and Mahadev fight is beacause Jhallu eyes Mahadevs wifey aka Parvati
before the BIG fight happens they ought to get Parvatis memory back and her as Adi Shakti...
or else it will be plain weird!
All that is still quite some time away. Relax and enjoy the journey. 😆
Edited by Kal El - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Kal El

Let Sona enjoy her little break. In any case the two tracks have been running in parallel from the beginning. It's only in the past couple of episodes that the focus has shifted to the war and that's fine because it is a big event on the show (Rishi Dadhichi's great sacrifice is a crucial part of it after all) and will set up several future storylines (most notably Jalandhar as Anti-Shiva and Nahusha as Indra). They will get back to the Ashtanga Yoga soon enough. They have to.
i hope they'll bring back the ashtang yog track soon..dying to see my sona back and the cute chemistry of sona-mohit..
Edited by payel_dey - 10 years ago