Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
lol i am really waiting to get rid of this track because of this stupid comparisons 
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Errr.. Jallu aur kitna swasth hoga..?? 😕
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sia shhh sonarikans are not allowed to say stff like that, but every one else can compare and say anything they want.

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
seriously..people don't have enough brain to understand pure sense of humors..so better to keep quiet
Edited by FairyDreams - 11 years ago
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thnx to overdose of jallu i left show midway..dnt why i just cnt stand jallu..completely my POv i guess i have freedom to dislike or like a particular character
Patrarekha thumbnail
not only you i don't like him , his tedhe gardan and his blue tattoo...seriously he shouldn't play this..bcoz of him shiv is being suffered 
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

not only you i don't like him , his tedhe gardan and his blue tattoo...seriously he shouldn't play this..bcoz of him shiv is being suffered 

Ashtanga yoga track is so good but ppl cut it shot..niether thereis  action in jallu..atleast sum gud fighting  would have been interesting
Edited by Gods_child - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
at least they should show jallu teaching them fighting..not giving lecture with tedhe gardan ðŸ˜¡
and they are not putting moharika same screen for this
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago
Gods_child thumbnail
Till jallu is on tata bye bye to show if sumthing interesting cum will catch it..will watch online only ashtanga yoga scenes
Patrarekha thumbnail
only good thing sona is getting rest nowadays