Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sonarika AT #14*Chaandi jaise baal/VB's Nt pg 73* - Page 14

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
it was lying down scene ..but nowadays they don't follow no touching policy that much..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jayvenk

yes they cvs are we are building his evil stuff. all nonsense. 

Ah patience. Why are you so rare among fans? 😆
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe the chemistry is the best it seems Jallu and Vrinda are talk of town.  😲
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Problem that DKDM is mytho with masala and too much masala does'nt get down to throat of a general viewer...i like spiritual stories more like ashtanga yog one Edited by Gods_child - 11 years ago
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys don't u get it. Anything to get rid sona so they will n praise about the chemistry of vrinda n jallu even no emotion or passion in jallu eyes lol. These ppl are suffering from ADD. Y bother lets enjoy till jallu eyes parvati
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tina i am assuming it is coming from u know where ...i am not surprised. Of course that is what will be said.
dont tell u did not expect it.
the enemy of my enemy is my friend .
Tinacool thumbnail
What I am liking the most is Ashtanga Yog track maybe for many that is not the case. People are claiming J and V have got romance back to DKDM>.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are but listening to them wil coz tp go down..many are telling me what the hell u find good in this show that you chant 24*&...acc to them Jalandhr track in unimpressive
Tinacool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayvenk

tina i am assuming it is coming from u know where ...i am not surprised. Of course that is what will be said.
dont tell u did not expect it.
the enemy of my enemy is my friend .

I did so Jaya but surprised by the severity with which it is going on. U might actually see phscho Jallu and Vrinda romance longer than expected it is reaching all the right ears. Maybe time to switch DKDM for a while.
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i dnt noe abt others but i fst fwrd jalandhar part online..thats it..Edited by Gods_child - 11 years ago