Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Congrats Sobtians!! 1 year! (Page 4)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31352

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by KittenRose

Barun is the best undoubtedly. Congrats to everyone who contributed to this including meCool
yahhh dii u remmber meeCry
welll congrtsssHug

who can forget you my dollHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnoori.MyriadOfHues.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34721

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

hi dearSmile
biggg congrts to all sobatins,,, he desverd thz place yaaar,, barun is the best,,, cxongrtss alll,,, no matter he is 1, or 2 for me he is alwyz 1 no 1 and
INSALLLAH HE IS ALWYZ STAY IN THZ PLACE,,,,
BARUN ROCKSSS

Noorijiii Hug
Remember me? Am Niru Wink
Yeshhh Barun rocks!!

Whatta hawt pic <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnoori

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 37436

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by -Arnav-

Originally posted by sweetnoori

hi dearSmile
biggg congrts to all sobatins,,, he desverd thz place yaaar,, barun is the best,,, cxongrtss alll,,, no matter he is 1, or 2 for me he is alwyz 1 no 1 and
INSALLLAH HE IS ALWYZ STAY IN THZ PLACE,,,,
BARUN ROCKSSS

Noorijiii Hug
Remember me? Am Niru Wink
Yeshhh Barun rocks!!

Whatta hawt pic <3
arhyyy name change kiya ,, pata ha i Saw my all buddies mi souch rahi ya kon ha kis name change kiya,,, yaar bzy ho gye,, thy studeis,, well ya prefECT ha name ha Thumbs Up
NIRRUU HRU,,


Edited by sweetnoori - 10 April 2013 at 3:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MyriadOfHues.

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post Big smile
Yay!! One year.. so many ups and downs witnessed...but fans love for actor has not decreased a bit..infact it is very overwhelming to see so many people joining hands for keeping him at this spot even when he is not on-air...trying their best..yes we had few weeks of downs..bt we have always bounced back working more hard.. Though IF ranking doesnt matter much but it still shows love of fans for the actor...
Barun Sobti is as lucky to have fans like us as lucky we are to witness a talent named -Barun Sobti..Heart
A big jaddu ki jhappi to All Sobtians... Hug


Edited by riti4u - 10 April 2013 at 3:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezyDarkDesire12mishajstg1ArnieBoyBarun.MyriadOfHues.sweetnoori

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 37436

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by KittenRose

Barun is the best undoubtedly. Congrats to everyone who contributed to this including meCool
yahhh dii u remmber meeCry
welll congrtsssHug

who can forget you my dollHug
HRU DIII?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun.MyriadOfHues.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34721

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Thanks for this post Big smile
Yay!! One year.. so many ups and downs witnessed...but fans love for actor has not decreased a bit..infact it is very overwhelming to see so many people joining hands for keeping him at this spot even when he is not on-air...trying their best..yes we had few weeks of downs..bt we have always bounced back working more hard.. Though IF ranking doesnt matter much but it still shows love of fans for the actor...
Barun Sobti is as lucky to have fans like us as lucky we are to witness a talent named -Barun Sobti..Heart
A big jaddu ki jhappi to All Sobtians... Hug

Riti! Hug

Yes we we all always join hands for this charming and briliant actor Barun Sobti Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 22465

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
1 whole year at number 1! Wow that is an achievement!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12sweetnoori.MyriadOfHues.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34721

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

1 whole year at number 1! Wow that is an achievement!

If I'm not wrong, he is the first celeb who has achieved this Big smile I'm feeling proud to be his fan Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajstg1ArnieBoyBarunsweetnoori

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ARSHI OS: One year of memories (one year anniversa

2 3 4

Author: Diaphanous   Replies: 30   Views: 6815

Diaphanous 30 6815 06 April 2013 at 10:33pm by vandana1965
Autograph for Team Sobtians

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Team_sobtians   Replies: 41   Views: 2855

Team_sobtians 41 2855 29 March 2013 at 8:58am by Team_sobtians
Article on Sobtians

Author: soapbubble   Replies: 5   Views: 755

soapbubble 5 755 25 March 2013 at 3:39am by Arshidiehardfan
Only similarity between last year and this year.

Author: Sidda8   Replies: 1   Views: 1001

Sidda8 1 1001 28 June 2012 at 11:57pm by .__..ZaYa..__.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index