Asian Shows

gu family book..a phenomenon

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Denziltuna

Denziltuna

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I  just watched the first two episodes of  Gu Family book,(the new  MBC  fushion Saeguk starring Lee Seung Gi and suzy ) and must say i was bowled over by the plot and the special effects used!!!..Did Anyone else watch it yet?

Edited by Denziltuna - 10 April 2013 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gu family book..a phenomenon" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Yashi--

IF-Rockerz

--Yashi--

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Hey I also watched first 2 episodes of Gu Family book. Yes it seems to be good one. I am gonna follow it.

K dramas are always best  in creating required effects.

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed it...I was actually very invested in the first two characters lol can't wait for Lee Seung Gi...not rally anticipating Suzy but we'll see~!!

By the way, if anyone is interested in an amazing sageuk like this one with really great special effects...check out The Legend with Bae Yong Joon

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I was so excited about Lee Seung Ki. Couldn't wait for this drama to air. Although he did not appear in the first two episodes, i enjoyed back story so much! I loved the buildup to the story, it contributes to the story and to Kang chi's character so much

And must i say how much i am loving Seung ki! He is so adorable as Kang chi! I did not expect the chemistry to click with Suzy, but surprisingly loving them together too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Denziltuna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.