Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

   
Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

i am loving monica bedis acting as gumaan (Page 2)

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 815

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishana

Yeah, she is good
And I like her sort of

And it's Guman who overacts nt Monica as dat is wat Guman is...

If u see her in any movie of hers, den see her acting, it is natural

Only Guman is badLOL

I disagree. Monica IS the one who's over-acting! She was given this role of a villain called Gumaan, and SHE could play it the way she wants to. I get that Gumaan is supposed to be a sexy, vain and cold-hearted vamp, but right now she is believable because of her face and costume. Monica's acting seems forced..and "that is because Monica is a nice person in real life" is not a reason for that. 
I genuinely hope she improves, because physicality wise she is perfect. 

palakluvsabhiya IF-Sizzlerz
palakluvsabhiya
palakluvsabhiya

Joined: 14 February 2012
Posts: 22195

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
she is a gud actress...
well n she is potraying her character amazingly...
samarthasanjay Senior Member
samarthasanjay
samarthasanjay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 338

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

sarcasm  much Smile



Edited by samarthasanjay - 10 April 2013 at 12:14pm
candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 10074

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -B.N.K-


Cry CryCry ur post is too good to be true buddy  ... n i m her biggest fan Approve
.. i like everything about her  Embarrassed

 
 
accha toh ye baat hai?Angry
-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 32368

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saishasingh

Originally posted by -B.N.K-


Cry CryCry ur post is too good to be true buddy  ... n i m her biggest fan Approve
.. i like everything about her  Embarrassed

 
 
accha toh ye baat hai?Angry


kya baat hai  !!! ... i like her ah kal india times pe aye the Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candykrush

candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 10074

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

Originally posted by saishasingh

Originally posted by -B.N.K-


Cry CryCry ur post is too good to be true buddy  ... n i m her biggest fan Approve
.. i like everything about her  Embarrassed

 
 
accha toh ye baat hai?Angry


kya baat hai  !!! ... i like her ah kal india times pe aye the Confused

 

tujhe sab wahan cc pe doond rahen hain aur tu yahan??LOL
candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 10074

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakluvsabhiya

she is a gud actress...
well n she is potraying her character amazingly...
 
liar liar pants on fireLOL
Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 12841

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

Originally posted by Tishana

Yeah, she is good
And I like her sort of

And it's Guman who overacts nt Monica as dat is wat Guman is...

If u see her in any movie of hers, den see her acting, it is natural

Only Guman is badLOL


I disagree. Monica IS the one who's over-acting! She was given this role of a villain called Gumaan, and SHE could play it the way she wants to. I get that Gumaan is supposed to be a sexy, vain and cold-hearted vamp, but right now she is believable because of her face and costume. Monica's acting seems forced..and "that is because Monica is a nice person in real life" is not a reason for that.
I genuinely hope she improves, because physicality wise she is perfect.
i agree wid dis improvement, he cn improve as wellSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Monica Bedi - A criminal!

2

Author: mustercourage   Replies: 11   Views: 1734

mustercourage 11 1734 23 March 2013 at 7:23am by -Deepzz-
TOI: Stars tailormade for TRPs-Monica

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 5   Views: 1814

Armu4eva 5 1814 19 March 2013 at 2:13pm by HR-DMG4life
Gautam and Monica's Age! Crazy

2

Author: geet1015   Replies: 10   Views: 1523

geet1015 10 1523 12 March 2013 at 4:14am by adithyan
Gautham and Monica

2

Author: .rad.   Replies: 12   Views: 2603

.rad. 12 2603 08 March 2013 at 10:06am by siva2901
Mid day-Monica Bedi wins best debut

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 2   Views: 1985

Armu4eva 2 1985 07 March 2013 at 5:23am by ...Rishab...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index