Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

E 24...jagia hugs ganga (Page 3)

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24vidya0000MisseshaLibra123Shinya

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
jagya ki jay ho...:P
Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
jagya ko toh khud ki biwi chodke duniya me aur sab ki biwi ko achhi lagti hai...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rij

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

People don't like jagya being mahaan so they have started changing his character again. I wish it was real anandi and she slapping him back.
@bold which people are you are talking about ? i have read this statement now 1 million times from you only  now if you don't like it don't over generalize  it  on all people  its your problem only and each time you say each time cvs give you great reply that how wrong is your this thinking They are redeeming him on people's choice  but again you come back to same Wackoif you like negative characters so much then ask them to turn your Shiv as negative He is over mahaan and many a times his over mahaanta irritates Jagaya is less mahaan than over mahaan Shiv and why should Anandi slap him? SillyCvs are no where changing Jagaya's character  to negative and you will get a great reply from cvs They still wish to redeem him and this what they are doing and will do  

Edited by saba113 - 10 April 2013 at 6:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123tiny15

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged

People don't like jagya being mahaan so they have started changing his character again. I wish it was real anandi and she slapping him back.

I just read a new news...shiv is turning negative and jagya will teach him a lesson and anandi will slap shiv in front of every one...,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24vidya0000Shinyatiny15

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Is this the way they think they are gonna gain lost TRP?
Just look at this forum, colors website, hottest male poll, etc etc.
Most People want to see Ansh. You have already destroyed them, by the replacement.
And even those who are still watching for Ansh, instead of getting to see Ansh romance, they get to see Jagya hugging random women.
Lol. Just ridiculous.

Edited by mansimat - 10 April 2013 at 9:44am
Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

I just read a new news...shiv is turning negative and jagya will teach him a lesson and anandi will slap shiv in front of every one...,

OMG you have read the news just now...i have read it  most probably 6 months ago...but unfornately  till now i have not happened...upar se shiv ko positive rakhne ki chakkar me yeh wale toh anandi ko bhi negative shade dediye...toh yeh jagya kaun si khet ki muli hai??????
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

@bold which people are you are talking about ? i have read this statement now 1 million times from you only  now if you don't like it don't over generalize  it  on all people  its your problem only and each time you say each time cvs give you great reply that how wrong is your this thinking They are redeeming him on people's choice  but again you come back to same Wackoif you like negative characters so much then ask them to turn your Shiv as negative He is over mahaan and many a times his over mahaanta irritates Jagaya is less mahaan than over mahaan Shiv and why should Anandi slap him? SillyCvs are no where changing Jagaya's character  to negative and you will get a great reply from cvs They still wish to redeem him and this what they are doing and will do  

its not me dear bv makers are showing jagya hugging ganga thinking it is anandi. what more disgusting than this. why jagya still loves anandi ? people love shiv as mahaan so they wil not make him negative. people r used to jagya as grey shade.

Edited by Sheetsden - 10 April 2013 at 9:48am

Go to top