India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

So, now the real track is it ?

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
So, RK forces M to come home  and stay with him. She refuses and rebels and runs away ( back to the chawl i mean). So, the contract comes to RK's rescue...he reminds her that she has to stay in RK mansion till the money is repaid. Like this he thinks, he can tie her down with him forever but then, she gets noticed by some film producer (its high time, shes more beautiful than the chand - endorsed by RK himself) and is launched . She agrees bcoz with that money she can get out of RK mansion and this is how she enters the filmdom, the track we all have been eager abt...

PS: may be sultan will help her somehow (with the film or moral support or somehow) and this will irk RK even more ...a proper triangle where we have two junoononified men...

PPS: alhtough its a triangle, its gonna be virtual -- i mean it doesnot really exist (sultan being the non-existent third vertex)  -- M will always love RK and viceversa and they both are already married. but just bcoz M loves RK, he cant treat her like grabage-- throw her out and then get her in. RESPECT is equally impt for a successful marriage

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhitiPM28__smita__DushtDanaf.meenji22-Vinu-

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Nice post; but somehow i don't see the cvs playing their best card this early on in the game. It's just too good to be true, and i can't imagine that they would use their trump card now of all times; when they have any number of vast scenarios they can choose to experiment with instead. Even i don't want to see it happening this soon. Her becoming a heroine is the USP of the show and if they squander it now what do they do for the remaining 900 episodes? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanthi2005

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top