Poll Question :

Whose you're favorite?

Poll Choice
Gunjan
Rachna
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Meriam25

hey hashii i guess cute angel was mintu's chat name when his track wit rachna was shown πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yuck🀒 I ll change it 
I have been watching this forum. I feel the poll represents a biased opinion. A few people can't decide who is popular and who is not. A majority of people who love this show do not even know of this forum so performing a popularity vote is a bit extreme. I wish someone from the show actually looks at these forums but that is far fetched
Originally posted by rnfan

I cannot believe that this poll is still going on?
Our poor Gunjan...kisi ko woh nahi chahiye. Serial main bhi or asli duniya main bhi...😭

Are you kidding me? EVERY single every guy in the show wants Gunjan! First it was Mayank, then Vihaan, now Rajeev Sir and soon the new guy also will come...all are fida over Gunjan!
 Shes the new Helen of Troy, sorry, Benaras! Even little Dolu is deewana abt her...πŸ˜†
In comparison, Rachna so far had only 2 aashiqs...first that creepy pervert Mintu πŸ€’ and then the 2nd hand jawani Vihaan πŸ˜†
I feel creatives are being too preferential towards Gunjan, she has more tracks and more importance in the serial. Rachna shd have won the FOTY, as it was she who needed a big dose of confidence, Gunjan is already over-confident! 
In the beginning I used to feel sorry for Gunjan as she lost her mother, but now I feel bad for Rachna as shes sidelined by everyone. 
Edited by pallavi25 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pallavi25

Are you kidding me? EVERY single every guy in the show wants Gunjan! First it was Mayank, then Vihaan, now Rajeev Sir and soon the new guy also will come...all are fida over Gunjan!
 Shes the new Helen of Troy, sorry, Benaras! Even little Dolu is deewana abt her...πŸ˜†
In comparison, Rachna so far had only 2 aashiqs...first that creepy pervert Mintu πŸ€’ and then the 2nd hand jawani Vihaan πŸ˜†
I feel creatives are being too preferential towards Gunjan, she has more tracks and more importance in the serial. Rachna shd have won the FOTY, as it was she who needed a big dose of confidence, Gunjan is already over-confident! 
In the beginning I used to feel sorry for Gunjan as she lost her mother, but now I feel bad for Rachna as shes sidelined by everyone. 

LOL" 2nd hand jawani vihaan"🀣

lol i dont know y everyone keeps blaming gunjan that she is getting more guys...yeh kya yahan par competition chal rahi hain kis par kitne ladke latoo hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Again one more battle  field is growing up  here
Gunjhun freakin' trapped Mayank into a loveless marriage & keeps on lying & putting up an act.  These types of people are a pain since u suspect if the way they are behaving is an act or not.  For all u know, they can be saying something to u which is the opposite of how they are feeling on the inside.  Gunjhun keeps on behaving like she is soo happy to get married to Adi in front of Rachna, Shail & other family members when her heart is saying the opposite.  Rachna is at least an overall honest person- no suspecting w/her.  In fact, I applaud, Vihaan since he is the only guy on this show to seriously fall for Rachna who I prefer over Gunjhun.  BTW, no offense to Gunjhun fans.  It's not that I dislike her it's just that I feel I would have a more hard time being friends w/a person like her.   In conclusion, I prefer Rachna.    Edited by edabella - 11 years ago
84+94 = 178😲😲, by god so many members, where are these coming from..please peeps where are u, for god sake humare forum ko aap dhany kardo...plz do comments and likes...silent members cmon, we will be so happy if u guys join us Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
come on people leave a comment πŸ˜›
Posted: 10 years ago
No favorites,,they both idiots when necessary
😳
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by riva2987

84+94 = 178😲😲, by god so many members, where are these coming from..please peeps where are u, for god sake humare forum ko aap dhany kardo...plz do comments and likes...silent members cmon, we will be so happy if u guys join us
don be shocked cz mostly ppl pour on masaladar topics like this one as there's high chances that this post creates fight... think if this was on top forums ppl would instigate each other thus lead to fight... here too... like some will instigate some will defend and rest will enjoy with popcorn πŸ˜†