SSK CVs plz learn from other cvcs !!!

preetam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its high time ssk cvs learn from other serail cvs an stop the epitome of negativity and depressing tracks they r showing us for the past 7 months .. there has been just few episodes of happines in all these 7 months and only misunderstandings,sadness , physo characters thrown everywhere around .. we all rosid fans have been waiting patiently for rosid union or so long and we get only more and more pain ..
entire family sufferring due to khushi
rolis drama with veeru and rosid sad
sid naian track sid feeling guilty
roli gets property but sid crying all time
the moment we thought rosid will unite they showed roli's death and seperate tracks of roli/veeru and sid naina .. what te heck is it ?? its way too much to bear all this crap for so long
only consolation is they showed sid is innocent 😊😊

when will cvs learn from other serials and show some positivity and reunite the pair ? y cant they unite rosid and then let khushi/veeru/naico plot against them if they love the villains in their show ? other shows also do sow negative and sad track but nothing ever has matched ssk for sure
other cvs looking at their trps dripping will have united rosid pair and heard viewers voices long time back but these ppl r worst , adamant and not ready to listen to viewers any more
plzzz cvs stop these annoying uninteresting disturbng tracks soon and reunite rosid , if making ppl sad is ur ulimate motive do it in some other way not killing rosid union like this

hey guyzzz sorry for such a long post couldnt bear it and wanted to vent out the frustration 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey preetam watch todays epi the family gets to knw that roli is alive!yeaaa!dont worry rosid will reunite soon!
Arabjan thumbnail
Preetam u r right!we've suffered a lot.i think it's time to stop worrying...the next track 'll be simar and sid saving roli from veeru and naina's truth revealation!it'll be interesting.we'll get back our ROSID soon!
preetam4 thumbnail
thank u guyz or the positive response.. but i think they will drag the rosid union track till june atleast.. am sure simar will not know abt roli till may 1st week atleast .. these precaps r for just fooling us i guess .. will be happy if my guess is worng😊😊
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
s mishu u r today epi that dumb bw family to know our roli is alive and rosid reunion soon so dont worry frnds