Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Arshi FF: Sahab Biwi aur Gulam (Prologue)

ar_art IF-Dazzler
ar_art
ar_art

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Index:
Prologue down

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa0507piyaarshipenny25A.HajnalsmilliHumayraThanuAdityaameena671spvdDonnaa

ar_art IF-Dazzler
ar_art
ar_art

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Arnav was really nervous... but he needed to do this... he walked up to his bosses cabin and knocked...May i come in??
yes came the most melodious voice...
maam...wo..
is there a problem MrRaizada she said looking intentionally... was that a tease in her eyes... he wondered as he looked into those captivating orbs..
Mr Raizada... you can stare at me all you want tonight, but as of now... can we get talking she said getting up...
y...ye...yes... wo.. maam... its abt the contract... he said, suddenly feeling his collar tight...
what abt it...? she asked raising her eyebrow... again that look...he thought
i...i was to be your designer... but now.. i have got the letter of being your PA... he said showing her the appointment letter...
yes... it was my decision.. and Mr Raizada... as far as i remember the contract states that you'll be getting a job but it doesn't describe anything abt the nature of it... she said coming closer.
but maam... i was working as a designer..
you'l be paid much higher... dont worry... for your job and also for the other thing she said looking at him with a teasing smile... as she ran her fingers on his jaw line...and left him and turned away...Arnav felt hurt... if not for the money, he would never do this... he now understood how a wh**e would feel... he gulped down his hurt and nodded his head...
so Mr Raizada... see you tonight... in Sheesh Mahal... be on time... he nodded his head and was abt to leave when his eyes fell on a picture... it was a man hugging her sidewise and both of them were smiling into the camera... was he... is he... he stammered suddenly unable to control his emotions...
yes he is my husband... Suraj Rajvansh... handsome no??? she said with a smirk...
then why do you??? i...i... mean why me??? he was confused, disgusted... with her most of all with himself...
Shut up... you have signed the contract... and as far as i know you are being paid for it...dont act like you are an underage virgin now... she spate...
moreover...i hope you have some experience though... i dont want you to be...you know... she said giving him that teasing smile again...
he dint want to go on with this discussion... he knew he had to do this... he had 10 crore to pay and there was no way he could do that without selling himself to this devil...
so Mr Raizada see you in Lucknow... you'll be my PA, under me for the next 3 month... in all sense... she said smirking... Arnav widened his eyes and left the room... he couldn't believe the degree of shamelessness this woman had... just as he left the room he heard few men talking abt how beautiful their boss was... she was defo an angel... yes that is what he had thought when he had seen her the first time.. and angel... but now he knew that Mrs Kushi Rajvansh was the Devil in an Angel's frame...

ok guys... this is the next new dark ff... SAHAB BIWI AUR GULAM... ok here Suraj guy would be Sahab, Kushi the biwi and Arnav the Gulam... yes Kushi's gulam...LOL it is a dark stuff... and kushi is dark here...
i really wanted to write Kushi like that... you know... but dont get angry with me... i have no intention of making Kushi into a b***h.. pls have patience and read on for more...
Warning...: this story will show Kushi in a different shade... she'll humiliate, take advantage of bichara Arnav... it is like role reversal of all the Bad Arnavs... if you have probs with this pls pm me no bashing on the thread... there would be intimate stuff in it... adult stuff or what ever you call it... so pls just take care when you read it...it will have adult stuff in it... if you are too sensitive pls dont read... this is just for fun... nothing else... may be you could just learn something also...if you are in the mood for it though that is ll...

what you can expect in this...: sophisticated shrewd devil Kushi... soft, confused and caught Arnav...LOL Suraj is a different character here...
this story will have transgender issues in a politics environment...
you will hate Kushi... and will feel sorry for the men in her life...
this story will not go for ever... may be 15 to 20 updates if i dont get bored... but but but will not update any time soon... will take a lot of time... will complete my maaneet stories first and then touch this...
buddy me in this account 
arthi_r ... i will not update this any time soon... pls i'll max give you the character sketch... that is all...

pls my old readers... dont hate me... i just couldnt stop myself from doing this...Cry i hate to do this... but i will not give in more without finishing what i have promised...
love everyone...
pls like and comment...
i really want your encouragement in this...

Edited by ar_art - 19 April 2013 at 1:27am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raipranaaneena2000aliahayseMINKRISHnanicaseemaaryansaraatefmalar3sukritaa12maanlvsgeetTaz.roxoxjankisoni86tracy1191ArjunKiAshPoonamTsumalione-directionlav.0301bea_romevydsena7777deepa0507ll..Gungun..llBARUNODAYAtanvi_arshi..PT..pm2roseAshavihorizon123dima_asruthiifsweet_5cindistanKKKAsnehal.sharmafarha555629priyamoonlight2630Heerbeautysmillijessjazzpenny25Nazzz16piyaarshiCRAZY4_SARUNmissmkHumayraYaSha0512ArshiDewaneedhanyac-Prithi-ThanuAdityaShalvesummaiyasayed-iLoveZaynMalikIPK..JennyDonnaaDownhillspvd

simraaan Senior Member
simraaan
simraaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Congrats on new story.
Loved the concept totally.
Bad khushi good arnav...
wow!!!
Amazing!!!
Big smile

Always wanted to read a story where khushi bold n a complete b***h
N arnav all innocent types. LOL

M in for it.
Update soon. Smile

Edited by simraaan - 10 April 2013 at 3:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arthi_r

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
congrats...

arthi_r

..alohomora.. IF-Dazzler
..alohomora..
..alohomora..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I'm really interested in this FF ... Totally role reversal ... Will get 2 c KHUSHI in a total new shade other than bechari or bubbly-chirpy girl ... Luking forward 2 d nxt part ... Smile

arthi_r

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
intresting
con soon
thanks ofr pm

arthi_r

snehal.sharma Goldie
snehal.sharma
snehal.sharma

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Congrats for new story 
Amazing prologue 
A very different and interesting concept
Loved the concept 
Bad khushi ,good arnav 
Would love to read more 
Continue soon 
And thanks for the pmSmile

arthi_r

...Tripti... IF-Dazzler
...Tripti...
...Tripti...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I like the concept very much...it's really different...

Continue soon...

arthi_r

Go to top