India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Umaben + Wildlife Photographer (Page 2)

TabassumR Senior Member
TabassumR
TabassumR

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Poor lady. She is going to get Anarkali as dahej. I think that might cure her off dahej LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirerAphrodite88

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

lmao ! ROFL 

good one!
I thought the exact same thing when I found out rudwej was her boyfriend.

oh, UB, what a luck you have. or.. has your luck changed since you met CC? ROFL

The 2 unmarried children of yours, fortunately (or unfortunately for you)have found their lifepartners in the one house you probably won't think of getting them married even if it was the last family left on earth.

rab ne bana di Jodi ab tum apne aap ko bhagwan kahe na bandh kardo.

You're a little too late in finding the good "rishta" now be ready with the shagun.
aww, I wish I could say I feel sympathy for you but nope, you are cunning and will find your own way around it so can't wait for the high drama to take place.

--rudwej and mansi are cute pair tho. Embarrassed 

awesome comment pooja! Clap
i am ROFL-ing here reading your post ROFL

so true! when Umaben finds out about this, she is going to curse the day she saw CC in her life...and since that meeting, her luck is down the drain ROFL

instead of taking homeopathic medicines for poor memory, she has to start taking homeopathic medicine to prevent heart attack LOL

she always troubled God so now God has started to trouble her...and she cant escape from destiny. Both her children are going to marry into the most wierdest family on earth and Umaben is going to be related to this family. She is probably going to go mental LOLLOL

@bold even i cant wait for the drama to start! and yes this woman is cunning and shrewd, i am highly anticipating what she will actually do Wink

yes rudwej and mansi are very cute! adorable Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TabassumR

Poor lady. She is going to get Anarkali as dahej. I think that might cure her off dahej LOL
you know the lady is going to be hit over and over again by all these incidents...that she will not even have time to recover from the initial shock that she suffered and before that recovery, she will be hit with another shock. i feel bad for her...but this is going to be fun LOL

i want CC to bring all 4 doggies as dahhej! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
seeing all 4 doggies...she wont even utter the word dahhej ever in her life ROFL

Silver_Stack

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I love the way every character has lots to add to the story, from something as sweet as Himanshu-Simple to bach-ke-rehna UmaBen-Purvi classes to the soon to occur calamity Rugved-Mansi all of them are so amazing. 

Coming to Mansi and Rugved, I loved Mansi-Manav scenes, they were very natural and Rugved in yesterday's episode kept the festive morale high, Srman is a fabulous actor, looking forward to his scenes ! :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silver_StackAphrodite88

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

Originally posted by sushk123

Want to c UB's reaction when she cums to know dat her daughter loves CC's bro LOL
ya! hahaha i am wondering whether it will happen after CC's marriage is fixed or before that...
UB is going to get a huge heart attack when she gets to know that her daughter loves CC's brother LOL

ha ha ha right Thumbs Up

Aphrodite88

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

I love the way every character has lots to add to the story, from something as sweet as Himanshu-Simple to bach-ke-rehna UmaBen-Purvi classes to the soon to occur calamity Rugved-Mansi all of them are so amazing. 

Coming to Mansi and Rugved, I loved Mansi-Manav scenes, they were very natural and Rugved in yesterday's episode kept the festive morale high, Srman is a fabulous actor, looking forward to his scenes ! :) 
Totally agree! I love how all the characters have a certain screen space and how all of them are needed to make the story move forward. The CVs are doing an awesome job with regards to this!

Mansi and Manav are very cute, their sibling bond was not at all forced but totally natural. Yes the way Rugved managed the tiff between Manav and Chhan Chhan was really good! I am looking forward to all how these characters work together and also ChhanMan's love story  Embarrassed

AnotherAdmirer

Silver_Stack Senior Member
Silver_Stack
Silver_Stack

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Jaya ROFL this will be my reaction when the meet and greet happens...

Edited by hyd285 - 10 April 2013 at 3:15am

Aphrodite88

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

Originally posted by TheWandmaker

Totally agree! I love how all the characters have a certain screen space and how all of them are needed to make the story move forward. The CVs are doing an awesome job with regards to this!

Mansi and Manav are very cute, their sibling bond was not at all forced but totally natural. Yes the way Rugved managed the tiff between Manav and Chhan Chhan was really good! I am looking forward to all how these characters work together and also ChhanMan's love story  Embarrassed

The bonding among the characters leaves a smile, It's a commendable job going by how nowadays in every show side characters are just mere showpieces most of the times..! 

It seems like they all have become great friends already.. Offscreen i mean, They had that spirit of good friendship in all their scenes, So casual and endearing, I want an offscreen interview of the team now LOL Embarrassed

Aphrodite88

Go to top