Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hyd285

Jaya 🤣 this will be my reaction when the meet and greet happens...

preeti! 🤣
i know right its going to be one of the bestest scenes in the whole of the show 😆
so cant wait for it!
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

The bonding among the characters leaves a smile, It's a commendable job going by how nowadays in every show side characters are just mere showpieces most of the times..! 

It seems like they all have become great friends already.. Offscreen i mean, They had that spirit of good friendship in all their scenes, So casual and endearing, I want an offscreen interview of the team now 😆 😳

not only the bonding but also their characters and how each cast bring out life to that character
its amazing and endearing to see the characters being grown to full potential! hats off to the CVs for it 👏

yes i think they are bonding very well offscreen as it shows onscreen very well. i also want to see a team interview now. it will be amazing to see them all together in sbs/sbb soon. i hope we get many offscreen segments now Embarrassed
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aps-

yeah...that would be awesome...when she finds out that her future  son-in-law is in fact a wild life photographer...and just imagine when the two families meet 🤣

...i am sooo looking forward to that!!!

when she finds out her only son-in-law is a wild life photographer, she is going to suffer a heart attack 🤣

i am scared to think what will happen when both the families meet...its nerve-wrecking

but i am also looking forward to it too at the same time 😆
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

U made a post n dint tell me 
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Her biggest headache and shock is going to arise when her daughter Mansi brings Rudwej home and introduces him as her boyfriend and his career is being a wildlife photographer.

🤣 🤣 🤣

[/QUOTE]This really made me laugh like man.. lol!!🤣 🤣 
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

haha yupp, she is going to curse but knowing her nature she won't sit still, god knows what plan she might cook in her head. No one knows when shes going to drop the bomb.

LOL! exactly, she probably will end up in mental asylum. Seeing her in that state, everyone there will would feel normal against her..
It would be her worst nightmare coming true. Well she obviously hasn't met diverse people outside her so-called high society norms people.

Her smile actually freaks me out.

Aw yess, wonder if manav will find out tho?

i know right...she is going to plan a huge bomb and drop it at the most unwanted times...i hope whatever it is, it will be manageable! 😕
@bold 🤣 🤣 you bet! they will think i am sane compared to her...or probably they will chase her out of the asylum as her entry ruined their peace of life 🤣

yup i guess she completely grew up in a very cultured and only mingled with the high society people that she has not seen the world out of her own comfort zone. and when finally she meets Chhan Chhan family, they are not even normal people...she is going to get a shock of her life seeing them and their way of life! 😆

not only her smile pooja but even her background music scares me...and i end up dancing to calm down my nerves so that i wont freak out about the plan that her brain is cooking up 😆

Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

that's a good question, it just happens. there's always one that Is the odd one out..only that as weird as it is there's 2 of them, bro-sis are probably close to eachother, good bonding. kuch toh influenc hoga manav ka mansi pe. and both start with M. 😆 
younger generation.. outside environment influence.
they are cute rebels

i guess that both the youngest children were born after a long hiatus from the first 3 kids
so they are closer to each other and bond very well.
and as they are children of this new generation, like pooja said they rebel from their mum's sanskaars 😉
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
hahah yes totally!
cant wait to see her reaction 😛
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

U made a post n dint tell me 

oh sorry nishi! i wrote this post when i was logging off
and did not have time to pm anyone...mum was calling
😳
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ARSHI-

Her biggest headache and shock is going to arise when her daughter Mansi brings Rudwej home and introduces him as her boyfriend and his career is being a wildlife photographer.

🤣 🤣 🤣

This really made me laugh like man.. lol!!🤣 🤣 [/QUOTE]
hahahaha!
i know right!
when this thought struck me...i couldnt take it also
i just laughed like mad thinking about Umaben's reaction
her only son-in-law will be a wild life photographer 🤣
its going to be hilarious 🤣