the book asad was reading titled.."the space between us"

perfectly matching

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viya.mallik4eva

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
The title matches their current situation but the story of the book surprises me that Asad reads such stories as well LOL
viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

The title matches their current situation but the story of the book surprises me that Asad reads such stories as well LOL

Is it?? Let me go see what this book is about
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by Rin03

Is it?? Let me go see what this book is about

Actually,

The book 'The Space Between Us' is the story of two compelling and achingly real women: Sera
Dubash, an upper-middle-class Parsi housewife whose rich surroundings hide the shame and disappointment of her abusive marriage, and Bhima, a stoic illiterate hardened by a life of despair and loss, who has worked in the Dubash
household for more than twenty years. It demonstrates how the lives of the rich and poor are connected yet vastly removed from each other, and how the strong bonds of womanhood are opposed by the divisions of class and culture.

See why im surprised? Its a book that usually women might like to read not men like Asad who usually love to read books on financial business management and so on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeludelena90

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index