Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 96)

PhoenixTears IF-Dazzler
PhoenixTears
PhoenixTears

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Wow, it was so nice to see Khushi & Arnav having a great time together, since they have decided to give a fresh start, hope there past wont haunt their present of future. Shyam is playing his creepy role really well, hope he didn't deliberately broke Anjali's leg (haha, evil mind)... Fantastic update, very beautiful and Prefect in every sense! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

gangsu IF-Dazzler
gangsu
gangsu

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Awsum update.
shyam d creep, he is d mst idiotic person eva.
anji being unconcious n leg farcture is nt jst n accident, i really feel dat shyam has sumthim 2 do wid it

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=glimmernglitter]

Ok. I have to tell u this first that i have been checking this thread n ur blog since the last fews days for any signs of update n today since the moment i actually saw the update, i have been freaking tied up in some or the other task at office or home..i had not been able to get myself free for more than five mintues at a strech since then and i did not want to spoil this one update for myself by reading it in tits n pieces..so finally now that i was done with all the nonsence that this day had to offer, i sat down with my phone n read the update...AND U JUST MADE UP FOR ALL THE WAITING BY WRITING THISS..!!!!

When i had read the last chapter, i was a lil confident that Arnav will talk to her after they spent the night together n not just leave things to work out on their own..but when i started reading this chapter, i had a very small doubt that probably that might not have happened...but im so so so glad that Arnav said all that to Khushi in the morning..:D :D...love the man even more now, if thats even possible..
He continued. 'There is this bond between us that is incomprehensible to me, impulses that are beyond my control. But we cannot take away the fact that it exists. If not anything we could live with that couldn't we?
I can probably kill shyam right now for being the creep that he is..what the hell is his problem??! The guy can rot in hell for all i care, but he just has to back off n leave Arnav n Khushi alone..!! I seriously feel bad for Anjali here. Arnav's mom made a wrong decision for both her children when it came to choosing a life partner for them..:(..But one of the siblings had brains enough to set things right :)
Even though i dont like what mamaji says most of the times, but this is one of the ffs when it looks like he has been bestowed with the power of speech ;)...
Aakash has some sense of right and wrong too here, which is a very refreshing thing too..!!
Now coming back to Arnav n Khushi..hmmm...
A few heartbeats later, she heard him whisper into her ear. 'Khushi,if you press into me like this any longer I will have to carry you up to the bedroom right now.'
I read this n a smile came upon my face which just refused to leave coz i knew things did not go bad btw A n K bofore Arnav left for USA.
N THEN THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED HOLI WITH ONE ANOTHER..OMG..N THAT TOO IN THE "HALDI STYLE"...<3<3

'I wasn't trying to welcome you,' she retorted. 'Generally a welcome is rendered to those who are expected. But I didn't know you were coming, did I?'

I loved the miffed Mrs. Raizada <3 n her retort here..serves Mr. Raizada for turning up without any notice..;-)

Arnav was so pissed when Shyam knocked n put an end to the moment between them..screw him..*angry face*..

But as Arnav said 'We aren't done yet.' *winks n smirks all the way*..

The scene between Arnav n Khushi at night time in the kitchen afterwards..well it was so domestic yet so special, so normal yet had that extra something to it, so lovable n so hilarious in a way..crap i love a pissed n irritated Arnav just that little extra..<3 ;)

'Isn't there a maid who comes in the morning?'
'Yes but I am washing the Corelle plates as the maid is a little clumsy and tends to break them.'
'Then change the frigging maid! Get one who won't break the plates.'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...:D :D

He looked into her laughing face, bent down to an inch from her lips, curbing her laughter in an instant. 'You know I don't need water to make you wet Khushi.'

Ab hasi band ho gai...?!!!

Sirf Khushi ki hi nahi meri bhi hasi band ho gai thi...!

Shyam makes an appearance again..gosh..iant he supposed to be busy??isnt that the reason he n Anjali r shaying here in the first place??what more proof does the psycho need for him to understand that he needs to stop pursuing Khusji??!..aaahhh..im gonna break his head..

What followed was plain m simple beautiful..its so difficult to write something of this sorts without being tagged vulgar or sounding cheap..but people at this forum, many of them are pros at doing it just the right way; U being one of them..:)...n its not just this time, but ur earlier ffs too had such aptly n beautifully written consumation scenes..!!

Coming back to the story, i loved each n every word u write about Arnav n Khushi's consumation..so ill mot paste that entire section here :P...n i just wanted to jump up n down on my bed when Arnav talked to Khushi in the morning..*jumping n squealing*...he has the guts to accept his feelings n not cribbing about the past..thank heavens for that..!!..He is ready to give this relationship a chance n thus im the happiest person right about now..:D :D

This update, at the end, had a few sections of what i was expecting it to have..:D..im likw wowww..!!!

at the end just wanna say, i love this story n u r an amazing writer..all the luck to u n looking firward to more of this story..:)
[/QUOTE

@ Bold

I am happy I spent the extra time on these Smile

Hug

Thank you!!

glimmernglitter

avchowdhury IF-Dazzler
avchowdhury
avchowdhury

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
awesome as usual

charlotte74

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Graet chapter!

charlotte74

Cute6 Goldie
Cute6
Cute6

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
dis one of d best parts...
and i loved d fact dat it was just arnav and khushi...
d satrting to ending was just perfect and i loved it
glad arnav just dint leave her and took care of her...
vaiting for next1...

charlotte74

Annie12 Senior Member
Annie12
Annie12

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
That was so beautiful! Loved how Arnav put it up!
extremely well written update

charlotte74

simraaan Senior Member
simraaan
simraaan

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Nice part.
Good they both are being themselves n enjoying their marital life.

N shyam wat to say once a creep always a creep . Hate him.

N mama mami are also too much . Hate them too...

charlotte74

Go to top