Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 91)

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I thought I would mention last time that I felt cheated out of a scene...but you delivered this time! LOL! :D :D So yeah I'm happy!! Is Shyam stupid? He must be, if he didn't read the UST between ArHi earlier on before ArHi were married! Like who doesn't get that?? Even a blind man can see it! I LOVED this update! And this Shyam needs to be outta their life soon! The fact that Arnav has decided to put the past behind says a lot..but I hope he knows the actual truth! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Awww so awesome... I like the way you wrote...no ramanchi...and what an update it was,...I loved it, what a nice talk Arnav has with Khushi...

And Shyam is up no good, I wish Khushi would tell Arnav about him...

This story is so amazing...and your writing is making it even more amazing ...

Thx so much!

charlotte74

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
You wrote it beautifully - Kushi and Arnav coming together..they are not regretting it, just taking it in their stride. But this coming together has further strengthened their relationship without them knowing. He doesn't want to delve in the past, but is looking forward to their future..I don't want this Arnav to fall into the trap of misunderstanding once more..

Mami and Shyam are obnoxious and disgusting. 

charlotte74

g17jas Groupbie
g17jas
g17jas

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Loved today's update! I'm so happy to see them like this. I hope they develop a relationship that is stronger than before and full of love and trust. I know shyam is going to try to ruin things between them but I just hope that Arnav doesn't doubt Khushi after all this. Glad they're both trying to move on together. 

charlotte74

arniepervaiz Goldie
arniepervaiz
arniepervaiz

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Fantabulous..

charlotte74

jisa IF-Rockerz
jisa
jisa

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awesome...!!!!
just too good...
w8ng for next!!!

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Originally posted by charlotte74

Just as Sharada Raizada's treachery is almost put to rest, Shyam's decided to up his game.

It seems, Shyam is an out and out villian who will go to any lengths to get Khushi. Pushing Anjali down the stairs so that he can live in the same house as Khushi ... he is EVIL :( and absolutely delusional. 

Good thing about this delusional character ... he ends up bringing Arnav and Khushi closer and closer. He made "bura na maano holi hai"  happen after all and  a super hot hug and cheek rub ... Thank you, thank you, thank you Shyam!!!!. 

I'm happy that Khushi has understood Shayam's ill intentions although she doesnt really know the damage caused by his evilness. However, I really do hope Arnav stands by Khushi unlike in Desert Rose, where he suspects her, albeit for a little while. That kind of suspision mars a relationship, however brief it maybe. Shows a lack of trust in your partner that will in big probability show up in the future for the couple. Hope Arnav and Khushi work together to help Anjali.

Their love making was beautiful and am so glad that Arnav took the mature route  by talking to Khushi. 

"If not his love" - Khushi darling! it is love. He just doesn't know it yet. Khushi is between a rock and hard place ... both the rock and hard place being Arnav's love. She loves him too much to tell him the truth coz he will be shattered by his mother's betrayal but by keeping the truth from him she is making Arnav question his feelings (his love) for Khushi. Ahhh! what a situation to be in for Khushi. Poor girl deserves a break. 

Will Sharada's betrayal come out only in the climax after Arnav realizes that he has fallen in love with Khushi all over again? That's my prediction and not expecting an answer from you. I understand that it would be giving away plot development. 

Waited and waited and waited and got an update replete with holi. Thank you.

BTW, do you have any plans of treating your readers with a bonus update?

Aqualgal

thankyou for understanding Arnav's love for Khushi  

Bonus update? kis khushi mein bhai?

Awww!!! Thanks for the bigggy huggy K :):):) It was absolutely my pleasure.

Bonus - Aur kisliye?  Arnav Khushi ek hone ki Khushi mein :) Kitne saal intezaar kiye the bechaare? Abhi tho celebration ka time hai bhai ... hamare liye bhi :)

Ek hone ki Khushi mein bonus update matlab ... phir ek honge... then uske liye phir bonus update Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msinAquaSandhya

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Just as Sharada Raizada's treachery is almost put to rest, Shyam's decided to up his game.

It seems, Shyam is an out and out villian who will go to any lengths to get Khushi. Pushing Anjali down the stairs so that he can live in the same house as Khushi ... he is EVIL :( and absolutely delusional. 

Good thing about this delusional character ... he ends up bringing Arnav and Khushi closer and closer. He made "bura na maano holi hai"  happen after all and  a super hot hug and cheek rub ... Thank you, thank you, thank you Shyam!!!!. 

I'm happy that Khushi has understood Shayam's ill intentions although she doesnt really know the damage caused by his evilness. However, I really do hope Arnav stands by Khushi unlike in Desert Rose, where he suspects her, albeit for a little while. That kind of suspision mars a relationship, however brief it maybe. Shows a lack of trust in your partner that will in big probability show up in the future for the couple. Hope Arnav and Khushi work together to help Anjali.

Their love making was beautiful and am so glad that Arnav took the mature route  by talking to Khushi. 

"If not his love" - Khushi darling! it is love. He just doesn't know it yet. Khushi is between a rock and hard place ... both the rock and hard place being Arnav's love. She loves him too much to tell him the truth coz he will be shattered by his mother's betrayal but by keeping the truth from him she is making Arnav question his feelings (his love) for Khushi. Ahhh! what a situation to be in for Khushi. Poor girl deserves a break. 

Will Sharada's betrayal come out only in the climax after Arnav realizes that he has fallen in love with Khushi all over again? That's my prediction and not expecting an answer from you. I understand that it would be giving away plot development. 

Waited and waited and waited and got an update replete with holi. Thank you.

BTW, do you have any plans of treating your readers with a bonus update?

Aqualgal

thankyou for understanding Arnav's love for Khushi  

Bonus update? kis khushi mein bhai?

Awww!!! Thanks for the bigggy huggy K :):):) It was absolutely my pleasure.

Bonus - Aur kisliye?  Arnav Khushi ek hone ki Khushi mein :) Kitne saal intezaar kiye the bechaare? Abhi tho celebration ka time hai bhai ... hamare liye bhi :)

Ek hone ki Khushi mein bonus update matlab ... phir ek honge... then uske liye phir bonus update 

Exactly :) Like Genie's wishes ...where we wish the last wish to give us another three wishes :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soaringskiescharlotte74

Go to top