Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 90)

adhu11 IF-Dazzler
adhu11
adhu11

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
nice chapter.but feeling bad for khushi.and don't know what is shyam's next plan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
nice comeuppance to the snake.

charlotte74

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Beautiful update!

I'm glad Shyam knows that Khushi and Arnav are intimate, though I doubt that would prevent him from his sinister plans. He's so creepy to me that I wonder if he had anything to do with Anjali's condition...and I can't believe he is so disrespectful towards her in front of her own family. I hope Khushi stays away from him!

At least Arnav wants to give their marriage a chance, even if he thinks there is no love involved (even though there totally is, from both sides)...but why did he leave for three weeks if he wanted to start over with her?? That's no way to treat a new bride.

I'm curious to see how they will make their marriage work now that he's back!!

charlotte74

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Just as Sharada Raizada's treachery is almost put to rest, Shyam's decided to up his game.

It seems, Shyam is an out and out villian who will go to any lengths to get Khushi. Pushing Anjali down the stairs so that he can live in the same house as Khushi ... he is EVIL :( and absolutely delusional. 

Good thing about this delusional character ... he ends up bringing Arnav and Khushi closer and closer. He made "bura na maano holi hai"  happen after all and  a super hot hug and cheek rub ... Thank you, thank you, thank you Shyam!!!!. 

I'm happy that Khushi has understood Shayam's ill intentions although she doesnt really know the damage caused by his evilness. However, I really do hope Arnav stands by Khushi unlike in Desert Rose, where he suspects her, albeit for a little while. That kind of suspision mars a relationship, however brief it maybe. Shows a lack of trust in your partner that will in big probability show up in the future for the couple. Hope Arnav and Khushi work together to help Anjali.

Their love making was beautiful and am so glad that Arnav took the mature route  by talking to Khushi. 

"If not his love" - Khushi darling! it is love. He just doesn't know it yet. Khushi is between a rock and hard place ... both the rock and hard place being Arnav's love. She loves him too much to tell him the truth coz he will be shattered by his mother's betrayal but by keeping the truth from him she is making Arnav question his feelings (his love) for Khushi. Ahhh! what a situation to be in for Khushi. Poor girl deserves a break. 

Will Sharada's betrayal come out only in the climax after Arnav realizes that he has fallen in love with Khushi all over again? That's my prediction and not expecting an answer from you. I understand that it would be giving away plot development. 

Waited and waited and waited and got an update replete with holi. Thank you.

BTW, do you have any plans of treating your readers with a bonus update?

Aqualgal

thankyou for understanding Arnav's love for Khushi  

Bonus update? kis khushi mein bhai?

Awww!!! Thanks for the bigggy huggy K :):):) It was absolutely my pleasure.

Bonus - Aur kisliye?  Arnav Khushi ek hone ki Khushi mein :) Kitne saal intezaar kiye the bechaare? Abhi tho celebration ka time hai bhai ... hamare liye bhi :)

Edited by AquaSandhya - 01 May 2013 at 9:31am

charlotte74

crazymg.04 Goldie
crazymg.04
crazymg.04

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree10

Beautiful update Kavi! Thanks for no Ramanchi. But you know rather than that 18+ stuff I was touched by his words to her next morning. For first time I felt Arnav was sincere in his feelings towards Khushi. Didn't intend to punish her or no trace of hatred that she cheated him.
I just ish Khushi tells him about Shyam. I really cant bear any more misunderstandings for these 2 troubled souls.
Hmm 1 eek to go for next Wednesday.. sigh!

just loved the update...WinkClap

charlotte74

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Omg !!!

I'll start with my favourite dialogue of the update !

You know I don't need water to make you wet Khushi !!!BlushingBlushingBlushing

Ok now that is out of the way !!LOL

I cant believe Arnav is letting bygones be bygones and wholly accept Khushi ...how much ever i loved him for doing this somewhere i feel something bad is going to happen !!Confused Itna bada turn around just like that i did not expect !!!
No matter what both love each other like crazy ..i hope they admit the same soon!!

I totally felt for Anjali ...they should have considered her feelings before getting together for a holi celebration. 

Edited by _disha_ - 01 May 2013 at 9:45am

charlotte74

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by vgedin

Kavi never does ramanchi, Kavi is a darling ! 

I read the update and I thought I'd wait till night to post my comment, but I couldn't help myself :D

I always sympathise with Khushi more than anyone else, but today I feel that strongly even for Anjali and Arnav. Anjali, because the poor thing has never been truly loved - neither by her mother nor her husband. For the lovely lady that she is, fate has been very unkind to her. And Arnav - because in spite of having had his heart broken in the past (Since he still doesn't know the games his mother played), he has still acknowledged what exists between them and has decided to move on. And he still cares for Khushi. Kitna bada dil hai uska

And Aakash is more sensible and humble than I expected - both during the wedding and during the holi discussion here. I like him! 

Khushi... things have been so bad for her, she is now taking whatever comes her way and rejoicing in it.. whatever crumbs Arnav throws her way. But hey, in your face, Snakewa! 

But you know the highlight of the update - You know I don't need water to make you wet Khushi. Aaa! (Thats not true just for Khushi now, is it ? :D) BlushingHeart

Seriously, VoF is the highlight of my Wednesdays...Wednesday ka shringaar hai VoF ! 

Twiggy,

Things were bad for Khushi due to unfortunate circumstances and not because of Arnav. He was the victim here too. According to him Khushi ditched him for her career. He has a right to be upset with Khushi. When he met her again after so many years she was engaged to be married to another. He acted out of jealousy.

Khushi knows all this, knows Arnav is not at fault and that is why she accepted what Arnav proposed to her.

That and her love for him is unconditional Smile

Yes! That is exactly why I say he has a big heart... suffered a heartbreak and yet he cares for her, enough to marry her! You say Khushi's love is unconditional, isn't Arnav love the same ? 

~Edit~

And when I say things have been bad for Khushi, I mean the whole picture - orphaned, Buaji, Sharada.. everything put together. 

Edited by vgedin - 01 May 2013 at 9:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74AquaSandhya_disha_

toblerone Senior Member
toblerone
toblerone

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

great update Thumbs Up

what is with mami and mama, they're so insensitive towards the loss of arnav's and anjali's father!! i can't believe they went ahead with the holi celebrations.. but the "welcome-scene" of arnav was really cute!! arnav and khushi didn't bother the audience at all Embarrassed

did shyam really think that khushi wants to be with him? hmm, he's quite delusional.. i just hope that he doesn't create a scene with khushi which leads to some misunderstanding between khushi and arnav..

charlotte74

Go to top