Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I thought Khushi will change after the wedding...but no...i know who is the delusional fool here...not NK...not Arnav...its Khushi mathaji...in her own delusional world she has her own sense of right and wrong...and that is totally not sitting with me 😑

What the hell is wrong with her? Why couldnt she just tell NK that he is wrong and that she had never moved on from Arnav...because that is the freaking truth and when will she learn to speak the damn truth...instead of being clouded by her notions of right and wrong...Feeling real bad for Arnav...and his frustration is understandable...

so she would be happy with a husband who would stood there and let another man talk rubbish about his wife?? and especially when the other man happens to be her ex-fiance who ran away on the wedding day? Khushi you have ZERO points from me...
Edited by asr2kkg - 10 years ago
narmathabiju21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the next update
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Get ready to get bored with my long comment πŸ€£

You more than made up for missing-in-action by starting with a the sizzling chemistry that our hero and heroine share K. The attraction between these two is magnetic and insatiable and that is what I love about your writing. You make the whole thing believable. Arnav can't keep his hands off Khushi and Khushi is permanently blushing when Arnav is around, but not too coy huh... a tease yes but not coy πŸ˜‰ and what an amazing payback by Arnav πŸ˜³

Manorama mami ne hadh kar di ... she is really getting on my nerves. I think, its time Arnav interfered instead of asking Khushi as to why she is the only one doing all the work... in a manly way... not be interfering yet make the point loud and clear πŸ˜•

Delusional Shyam ...heehaw. Why do I have this feeling that he would be the one who will bring out the truth about Sharada asking Khushi to leave Arnav? Maybe I'm right? That's my prediction for the future... I'm going to wait and watch on that front πŸ€“

Kavi, I like the way you way past incidents into the current chapter and I see you are continuing to do that beautifully. Garima and Khushi scene was indeed lovely. Khushi, the child who craved a mother and Garima, finally became the mother Khushi craved by reaching out ... by understanding Khushi's love for Arnav πŸ˜ƒ

Finally Khushi has parents who express the love that she deserves.

I understand Khushi's dismay at Arnav sweeping her off her feet coz she is guilty of keeping the actual truth about his mother, yet he is doing everything for his wife, as a man in love would. It is guilt and maybe a bit about losing control of her life. Arnav being Arnav doesn't talk about her parents needing money but simply arranges. Of course Khushi is happy for her parents yet it is loss of control over her life for Khushi in certain ways, together and hence the anger.

Well, I'm happy Arnav and Khushi ended up together thanks to NK's behaviour and boy was I happy when Arnav said that Khushi always belonged to him and also made it clear that he was coming back to marry her and NK would never have gotten her.

Love you Arnav for standing up for Khushi πŸ‘

Khushi is Khushi... She is guilty of agreeing to marry NK when she was in love with Arnav and that guilt will always make her defend Nk's decision despite his mistake. However, Khushi babe ... no need to do that anymore. NK is as wrong as you...so call it even and forget about stringing him along days πŸ˜‰

Lavanya ... another delusional character. One of the two delusional characters =(shyam and Lavanya) will help Khushi by revealing Sharada's truth πŸ˜›

Fantastic chapter Kavi. That blow out was much needed to set things right πŸ‘

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hope you are doing well now, Kavi. We missed you here :)

Khushi and her overcompensating tendencies are going to be the death of her someday - its like it is coded in her genes to take the blame for everything, tolerate abuse. Mami treats her like a doormat, NK apologises to her and calls her a wh**e the next minute...This is beyond understanding, its downright silly and she has a twisted sense of righteousness. I realise this stems from the way she has been treated all her life, but still... How does she not see that by being so, she ends up hurting the man she loves every single time? 

I loved the scene between Garima and Khushi.. theres that front in her life where Khushi now has the happiness and love she deserves. 

Oh God, now Arnav thinks she made him look like the villain in the story she told NK. No! He had is heart broken, despite that he has done so much for her.. and now this. At this point I cannot get myself to shush him if his temper flies off the handle. Meko tension ho rahi hai - please get them to make up and give us an 18+ Bwahahaha πŸ˜†

Arnav... god he is such a wonderful husband! An an honourable man. More like an honourable He Man :P 

Shyam and Mami can rot in hell! Oh, and add Lavanya to the list! I am wondering now - if Shyam and Lavanya get together, that would be terrible! 

Welcome back :) 

PS - Update the thread title, Kavi :)
Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
limitless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel sad for kushi... Everyone treats her badly and I think she will be suffering More... Give her some relief 
aafan thumbnail
Kavi- now I have had it with Khushi here. Why is she mad at Arnav?
What was his fault?
He loved her and trusted her
And she pretended to break his heart and trust
He loved his mother and she played him
He is still trying hard to forget everything and move on
He cares for her
Her family
Her honor
Her dignity
Khushi is not acting like a egoistic fool for not excepting his unconditional love.
She cannot tell the truth but Atleast return his love now without any baggage.
NK was wrong and Khushi should not have supported him.
Why does she always make Arnav feel that he did something wrong...
She defends frigging everyone and admonish Arnav
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
charlotte when will u update...missing it
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yayyy u updated dearest K!!!!!!
diving in to study!!!!!
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey update the title too i nearly missed the update!!!!
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So stalking paid off! 

And what an update! Loved it. 

In this update, I totally agree with Arnav. 

What is it with Khushi making excuses on everyone's behalf and thinking SHE is wrong when SHE is the one who always suffers and has been suffering since so many years?

Manorama Mami needs to get a good spanking. And that too from Arnav. Tab samajh aayega unhe! huh! 

Finally. Finally Khushi got her mother. 

It was upsetting me to no end that she had no one except Arnav, Nani and Anjali... but then even Arnav doesn't know the whole truth. Its a good thing that he is trying with all his might to let go of the past...

But I doubt he is doing all this because he is "trying" to let go. 

I think this comes to him involuntarily ...as in..taking care of Khushi..looking after her interests...trying to keep her happy are few things which Arnav doesn't TRY to do..but it happens simply because he loves her a lot.

He loves her so much so that he forgot all the pain and immense hurt he had been supposedly given by Khushi... when he married her. 
And he had COME with the intention of marrying her only...which itself proves that come hell or high water..his feelings for Khushi didn't change a bit.

He still loves her...and more so now infact. 

I can say so because it takes a LOT to forget such hurtful past and live in the present and care for and love the same person who had hurt you so much until and unless you really really love that person.

And what the hell is wrong with this Lavanaya and NK and other delusional stupid idiotic people saying Khushi warmed Arnav's bed? 
She didn't do any such thing..and can't Khushi give a nice answer back for once?
Especially to that stupid conniving Lavanya?

Lavanay deserves a slap on her face and that too by none other than Arnav. Stupid idiot. Moron. She STILL didn't get that Arnav LOVED and LOVES khushi? How stupid and self centered can one be?

And you know what? This NK is a fool! Arnav is right! Was he freaking confused when he took Ria to bed? No na?! Then? 

Even NK didn't want to marry Khushi because like a horrible prejudiced stereotyped orthodox male in the disguise of a 21st century man, NK had a problem with Khushi's past.

And Khushi KNOWS this but everything is okay with her and supports her Nanhe ji! Just GREAT! I am with Arnav on this.
Every freaking body is delusional. 

But this update gave an insight into how much Arnav loves Khushi. 

And I loved the update. His concern, attention, care.. sigh. I want an Arnav in my life too :P 

PS: I still want a nice redemption from Arnav's side for hurting her though :D