Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 83)

limitless Senior Member
limitless
limitless

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
So thy have come to a truce :) but how long is that gonna stay as Shyam is gonna create misunderstanding ... :( 

I hate this ShyamShyam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Beautiful update Kavi! Thanks for no Ramanchi. But you know rather than that 18+ stuff I was touched by his words to her next morning. For first time I felt Arnav was sincere in his feelings towards Khushi. Didn't intend to punish her or no trace of hatred that she cheated him.
I just ish Khushi tells him about Shyam. I really cant bear any more misunderstandings for these 2 troubled souls.
Hmm 1 eek to go for next Wednesday.. sigh!

charlotte74

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I really feel bad for these two characters Arnav n Khusi here. I always hate it when a third person's deed make two other person's life so miserable. But i am glad that finally Arnav talked to khusi to put the past behind and move on with their future. Poor girl thinks he doesn't love her , and Arnav thinks she never loved him...
Shyam disgust me like always.. But he's always responsible for creating superb scene for ARHI. The whole time he's talking to Khusi, my heart was beating fast thinking when the hell Arnav will come... What a welcome hug he got and they played holi in their style Embarrassed
I am little surprised to see Mama like this in this story but it's good that he got to do something rather than sitting like a stone ..LOL
Now since Shyam has witnessed such intimate scene of ARHI , wonder what he's gonna do next...

charlotte74

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
snake is so digusting wonder if he made anjlai fall down glad asr reached back in time hope she tell him about snake just to be sure and they decide to let go of the pass and start over awesome update so want snake to get a beat down loved the update beautifully done 

charlotte74

adhu11 IF-Dazzler
adhu11
adhu11

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
nice chapter.but feeling bad for khushi.and don't know what is shyam's next plan

charlotte74

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
nice comeuppance to the snake.

charlotte74

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Beautiful update!

I'm glad Shyam knows that Khushi and Arnav are intimate, though I doubt that would prevent him from his sinister plans. He's so creepy to me that I wonder if he had anything to do with Anjali's condition...and I can't believe he is so disrespectful towards her in front of her own family. I hope Khushi stays away from him!

At least Arnav wants to give their marriage a chance, even if he thinks there is no love involved (even though there totally is, from both sides)...but why did he leave for three weeks if he wanted to start over with her?? That's no way to treat a new bride.

I'm curious to see how they will make their marriage work now that he's back!!

charlotte74

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Just as Sharada Raizada's treachery is almost put to rest, Shyam's decided to up his game.

It seems, Shyam is an out and out villian who will go to any lengths to get Khushi. Pushing Anjali down the stairs so that he can live in the same house as Khushi ... he is EVIL :( and absolutely delusional. 

Good thing about this delusional character ... he ends up bringing Arnav and Khushi closer and closer. He made "bura na maano holi hai"  happen after all and  a super hot hug and cheek rub ... Thank you, thank you, thank you Shyam!!!!. 

I'm happy that Khushi has understood Shayam's ill intentions although she doesnt really know the damage caused by his evilness. However, I really do hope Arnav stands by Khushi unlike in Desert Rose, where he suspects her, albeit for a little while. That kind of suspision mars a relationship, however brief it maybe. Shows a lack of trust in your partner that will in big probability show up in the future for the couple. Hope Arnav and Khushi work together to help Anjali.

Their love making was beautiful and am so glad that Arnav took the mature route  by talking to Khushi. 

"If not his love" - Khushi darling! it is love. He just doesn't know it yet. Khushi is between a rock and hard place ... both the rock and hard place being Arnav's love. She loves him too much to tell him the truth coz he will be shattered by his mother's betrayal but by keeping the truth from him she is making Arnav question his feelings (his love) for Khushi. Ahhh! what a situation to be in for Khushi. Poor girl deserves a break. 

Will Sharada's betrayal come out only in the climax after Arnav realizes that he has fallen in love with Khushi all over again? That's my prediction and not expecting an answer from you. I understand that it would be giving away plot development. 

Waited and waited and waited and got an update replete with holi. Thank you.

BTW, do you have any plans of treating your readers with a bonus update?

Aqualgal

thankyou for understanding Arnav's love for Khushi  

Bonus update? kis khushi mein bhai?

Awww!!! Thanks for the bigggy huggy K :):):) It was absolutely my pleasure.

Bonus - Aur kisliye?  Arnav Khushi ek hone ki Khushi mein :) Kitne saal intezaar kiye the bechaare? Abhi tho celebration ka time hai bhai ... hamare liye bhi :)

Edited by AquaSandhya - 01 May 2013 at 9:31am

charlotte74

Go to top