Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 72)

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Beautifull womann! ;D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Ramanchi...I feel cheated...apne cheating ki hai !!!!  18+ tag?  Lol for the almost SR?

So much happened in this update.  Khushi actually convinced Arnav to see his father before he died...rather unexpectedly after being on way to recovery...Shyam was there...did he do anything?  He is such an evil person.

Also who was it that Khushi reminded Arnav's father of?  Who is Laili?

Until now I always thought that Khushi and Arnav had already been together 5 years ago but now find out that it was 'almost'.  then in the last part, you reveal that in the present they had their SR.    I hope we voyeurs are going to get more details...

Khushi somehow just makes Arnav feel right, brings him peace and loves him more than he has ever been loved before because her love for him is selfless unlike even his mother's love which was selfish and manipulative.  Arnav at some level recognizes it and he also loves her and needs her hence he came back in timid to marry her and stop her wedding to NK.

will Arnav see beyond the obvious and trust his instinct, his heart where Khushi is concerned?  will she get justice and a chance at her true love and true happiness?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044charlotte74

ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Alright, did our friendly villain kill off the Dad this time?

Laali what is special about this? Has to hold significance.

charlotte74

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I was travelling and I kept hoping that you'd update before my flight but alas you didn't. So, I did the next best thing. During my transit, I opened and there it was. I quickly copied to my desk top and read it on the flight and was I glad I did it? Of course :)

I have multiple things to say, So I'm gonna divide it accordingly.

1. Despite all the problems they have had, Arnav and Khushi know each other so well, it is like they are the two sides of a coin or the yin-yang. She knew exactly where to find him and she convinced him to not only visit his father but also to spend time with him. Khushi! what would Arnav do without you?  Arnav needs to understand that a woman knows only the man she loves and not any Tom, Dick or Harry. 

2. Loved Dr. Manav's entry. Is he gonna be there for Anjali like in Desert Rose?

3. She kisses away his tears and he cries his heart out holding onto her like a child. If this is not being there for each other what is? An amazing scene K :)

4. You interlace the past and the present beautifully Kavitha. The love making scene that began 5 years ago was beautifully completed in the present. Hats off to you on that. 

5. In an ironic way, Arnav's dad strengthened their bond, a bond that was severed by his mom. Despite not being in his senses, he played a very important role. I have a feeling that the 'fair', he keeps talking about to Khushi, will have special memories for Arnav and that is the memory that is gonna set their relationship right. Right? you don't have to give away the story, I'll wait and watch if my prediction comes true :)

6. Last but not the least, Khushi senses Shyam's evil intentions ... great :)

The count down for the next update begins and it is gonna be one long wait or it seems that way coz despite knowing that it would come next week, I wait everyday :)

Edited by AquaSandhya - 25 April 2013 at 2:31am

charlotte74preethi.saseeda

Cute6 Goldie
Cute6
Cute6

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATESmile
glad khushi atleast got some doubt on shayams intentions
d sharing of d pain was mentioned beautifullySmile

Edited by Cute6 - 25 April 2013 at 4:20am

charlotte74

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Unreserved on page 56 and posted again on page 70 by mistake! 

charlotte74

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Another beautiful update. So this is the incident Arnav was talking about in the last chap.
Kavi, you tease.. Their SR happened and you didn't share the dets. I hope you are saving it for some future update.
Arnav's father is no more. I thought he would tell Arnav his side of story and Arnav would know that even about his parent's marriage, the picture was not as his mother had drawn! But now what?
Also Khushi is hell bent on keeping her promise to Mrs Sharada Raizada then how is Arnav ever going to know the truth abt Khushi?
I am at least happy that they are married and have taken their relationship to next level. But would it be enough to build the trust for Arnav and also wash away Khushi's pain?

Also I think Shyam has bigger role to play. You brought Dr Manav again. So I hope he is there for Anjali when Shyam's true colors are out!

charlotte74preethi.saseeda

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Originally posted by gayatri_y

Wow...Dr.Manav again...
Don't know why...but I love him...
The update its really wonderful...
When do arnav know about his mothers betrayal...
May be then he mourn for his father more...

Hey guess wat i wanted to say this in my comment and forgot...thanks for bringing it up...

K Dr. Manav holds a spl place for us...will we get to see more of him ?
I have missed him u know...ab kya,kare DR ke arnavji ke saamne mujhe koi deekhta nahi...yahan i can chance maaro on dr manav ;) ofcourse if he resembles dr wala manav

Well u know m greedy ..and bte tune acchese mere kostin ka answer nahi diya...understandably...but looks like i k.rigjt haan...

you mean I haven't replied to your entire comment?

If I do that I may end up revealing a lot of things

You have caught everything very well Bhaktu 

what else can I say?

heheh pata hai re nai bata sakti...lekin manavji ke baare mein toh bata na?

charlotte74

Go to top