Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread - Page 50

Posted: 10 years ago
I knew it...It had to be Shyam the creep who called NK's mom...but it worked out for the best I guess...I did not want khushi to get married to NK...Shyam's plans are always flop and Arshi got married instead...

When i thought of Arnav's father I had hopes that maybe Arnav will find out the truth about his mother thru him but Arnav's father's death though tragic brought my hopes crashing down...Why do I get the feeling that Shyam has something to do with Arnav Anjali's dad...something is fishy...

Arnav seeking support from khushi and khushi selflessly giving it was beautiful...but then...

"he had neither courted her nor made her first time beautiful, his raw need for her taking over him uncontrollably last night."

Why does Arnav behave like that...
Edited by musicfan5 - 10 years ago
awesome update loved it...wonder when they will fully understand and trust each other...continue soon...
Oh god I am reading this wonderful story but wince as I expect to see heartache and Khushi's tears as well as Arnav's mistrust in each chapter.

So he just took her without any thought of her comfort...I understand he's in pain, but I cannot wait until the veil of lies is lifted from everyone and they know the truth about Arnav's mother and Shyam. Too many enemies have won, I hope it's Arnav and Khushi's time to win and be happy soon...
It was wonderful.
That was so nice to see Arnav finally releasing his pent up feelings.Khushi was very supportive indeed.
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

That was absolutely beautifully written, loved how she takes up for him and says he had some urgent papers he needed to get from the office, even though she is unsure where he is or who he is with. She does not allow that to come in between the need of the hour, even with Shyam trying to add fuel! Speaks volumes for her and the relationship she shares with Arnav.

Shyam is so evil I am glad his plans to stop the wedding backfired for him as they did! Unknowingly his actions worked in favour of Khushi and Arnav...

I loved how she just knows where to find him and her reaction to him in nothing but jeans ( he sounded like a model for CK) I loved how she makes him understand that he needs to go to his father or he will forever regret it...that he listened and went with her, loved that he takes her advice.

I get the feeling Shyam has a hand in the medicines not being taken properly...and or his death...I may be wrong but this is what I felt, death is always sad and I loved the way you portrayed that here, loved the routine of the days leading his death, Khushi taking lunch, not correcting him when he called her by some other name, felt like the father was remembering a pleasant incident from the past! 

I loved the flashback. It was so romantic and beautiful, you really make me fall in love with your Khushi and Arnav each time, without fail, and I then just want them to be together forever ! I love the comfort they provide at the darkest times for each other, the love and solace they find with each other. Loved how he hugged her and loved how just looking at her, their silence speaks volumes...he cannot help admire and feel so much desire for her...loved how he admires her sleeping form...waiting for a flashback of the last night! 

I am eager to see how their relationship progresses in the present will their past intervene in their future !? 

Please update the next part soon! 

THEY CONSUMMATED THEIR MARRIAGE?

WHOA-! 

THIS WAS...I don't know.. but it was totally unexpected. ..there are a lot of things which need to be said..told..and accepted between them..
They do seem closer somehow..

though I hope Arnav starts trusting her more.. Sigh. And he must stop putting his mom on pedestal and worship her. Someone tell him that he lost his love because of her manipulative ways! 
Khushi and Arnav have a strong connection in the past...
She always was there for him...but for her nobody wants to support her...
Wonderful update...
Originally posted by preethi.saseeda

Kavi, my Wednesdays are filled with vof... Mornings I am excited because it is Wednesday... Afternoon I stalk in the little time I get n if lucky enough I get to read the update too and nights spent on vof by reading update n commenting n something which I don't do with most of other ff's I read... Read in others comments too... Vof readers have such wonderful different takes on it that I phangirl their comments too... For me vof has taught me to be at heights of phangirling... πŸ˜›

Coming to the update... I was excited checking out 18+ rating... Really Kavi???? First when I read the garden scene I was dejected n happy... Happy because I thought as SR dint happen in FB, u wud have put 18+ in present... But tat dint happen... U finished it in a line in present... For a sec I doubted that u put the 18+ tag by mistake... Then I read the FB under the banyan tree n I am not denying that it was 18+... But u gave us an almost SR elaborately n SR minimally... Darling I read one of your comment n I now know that u are giving us a full on SR in next update... But when I read update I had no idea why chose to write an almost SR...

Papa ka band baja diya aur u made them consummate their marriage... That was completely unexpected... I don't want to make this comment long n boring...

So in simple statement... Wonderful update Kavi that has bonded the strength of Khushi-Arnav n Anjali - Arnav relationship... Now waiting for next Wednesday... For IF Wednesday is VoFday... So good night vofday...

Thanks Preethi...

My youunger sister's name is also preethi πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by charlotte74

Thanks Preethi...

My youunger sister's name is also preethi😊

Oh then I am sure you have a sweet n loving sister πŸ˜‰ ... Confirm the fact with Vinu(asr2kkg) that younger sisters in the name of "preethi" are the most lovable little sisters... My love to your sister preethi πŸ˜›
I am in love with this... 😊...Please update soon...