Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread - Page 47

deviarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful update. The FB was passionate but Arnav had his control but did the same control he had last night I guess no & I'm sure they did it.

Y i feel that Shyam has some connection with the dead of Arnav's father???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

124555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are an amazing writer...
the update was beautiful...

thechaigirl thumbnail
K aap ramanchi kar rahi ho...full jalebi promise karke toffee thama di... Not that i complain abt the toffee it was nice...

Nice insightful update...b4 i proceed chalo finally shyam kuch kaam aya.

One thing which comes across is the influence khushi has over arnav...even anjali could not bring him to their father but khushi could. Having said that i do not mean to discredit arnav's love for his dad. His interaction with khushi made me understand that where his dad is concerned arnav is still a 16 year old confused, hurt and deeply hurt by his dad's behavior. Somewhere i think his mom in her inability to cope with her life ciscumstances and her need for synpathy, attention used the problems in her life to control her children and ended up multiplying the anguish in her son's mind. I can't help but dislike her as in doing so she completely ignored the suffering she was exposing her children to...extremely selfish. No wonder she was threatened by khushi as that was an imp choice her son made without including

I hope khushi realizes that Arnav has a special regard for her much more than love, always he gas shared his deepest feelings with her, he trusts her but is confused. I hope her misguided notion for upholding her side of the deal does not prevent hrr from telling him what happened 5 years ago as even though with a good intent at heart she will b holding a imp info abt his life from him. He has a right to know, only then may b he will see the flaws his mom had and only then he will b open to the way anjali described the probs his parents had and what led to it. The man needs a closure ...

Waise b4 i end, did khushi remind arnav's dad of someone may b a childhood frnd, love? Or may b he was reminded of arnav's mom and the good days he shared with her before the accident? From what anjali said i felt the man did love his wife at one point..Edited by memyselfandrshi - 10 years ago
adhu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update.but when will he realise her true love waiting for that one
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome udpate, lovd the way khushi comforted him during the agony of his father's demise.
Kavi dear, the flash back romance was better than the present consummation.  In fact it was mentioned in a subtle way, very indirect still leaving doubts whether they really consummated?
hope will get the flash back of that too in italics, (i really love wednesdays)
A_BA thumbnail
Beautiful update, as always!

I hope by recounting memories of the past, Arnav is able to piece together what actually happened with Khushi and realize what he was told was far from the truth.

Arnav's father dying brought one good thing...Arnav and Khushi were able to connect, and Arnav probably realized that Khushi would always be there to support him. A part of me that thinks that Shyam played a part in their father's condition, as he always have ulterior motives.

I hope Arnav can make it up to Khushi, by wooing her after marriage!!

Can't wait for the next update already!
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh his father died :(
he was happy with khushi :), i feel so nice about that. at least one of arnav parent approved of khushi.

shyam jha is sick what sort of protection do u offer by defaming a girl, twisted idiot.

ooopps! chalo kuch na sahi to thora remorse he sahi mr raizada kay dil mein.

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update,,,,
hope shyam had nothing to do with arnavs dad's health and death.
loved the way khushi supported arnav thruout..
now wht? how will they face each other,,,, will she blame him?
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

K aap ramanchi kar rahi ho...full jalebi promise karke toffee thama di... Not that i complain abt the toffee it was nice...

Nice insightful update...b4 i proceed chalo finally shyam kuch kaam aya.

One thing which comes across is the influence khushi has over arnav...even anjali could not bring him to their father but khushi could. Having said that i do not mean to discredit arnav's love for his dad. His interaction with khushi made me understand that where his dad is concerned arnav is still a 16 year old confused, hurt and deeply hurt by his dad's behavior. Somewhere i think his mom in her inability to cope with her life ciscumstances and her need for synpathy, attention used the problems in her life to control her children and ended up multiplying the anguish in her son's mind. I can't help but dislike her as in doing so she completely ignored the suffering she was exposing her children to...extremely selfish. No wonder she was threatened by khushi as that was an imp choice her son made without including

I hope khushi realizes that Arnav has a special regard for her much more than love, always he gas shared his deepest feelings with her, he trusts her but is confused. I hope her misguided notion for upholding her side of the deal does not prevent hrr from telling him what happened 5 years ago as even though with a good intent at heart she will b holding a imp info abt his life from him. He has a right to know, only then may b he will see the flaws his mom had and only then he will b open to the way anjali described the probs his parents had and what led to it. The man needs a closure ...

Waise b4 i end, did khushi remind arnav's dad of someone may b a childhood frnd, love? Or may b he was reminded of arnav's mom and the good days he shared with her before the accident? From what anjali said i felt the man did love his wife at one point..

mujhe ramanchi ka threat mil chuka from Twiggy 😃

No ramanchi 

thoda dheeraj rakho mere dost 

as usual I can only say that you read between the lines in a way no one can 🤗

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: droopy-asleep

Your stories are addictive and they have a characteristic intensity of their own.This story is no exception!!

Loved the update.It was thoughtful and hot too☺️

I hope more hotness is on the way😳😆You have spoiled me Kavi

What exactly is Shyam upto??🤔He's such a moron😆🥱

Waiting for your next update🤗

Thanks buddy!! 

And I am addicted to my protagonists 😳