Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 3)

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Oooh!! My Oh My!  :)

Manorama Mami... you truly are my Hero today! he he he... after all your fickle mindedness worked out in our favour!! ... 

Arnav's entry not to forget was superb! loved it! And his reply and action was in her face!(Mami's) :)

Okie Arnav bituwa is ready to marry now... i was surely happy ... but i knew this was too st fwd and simple for a twist in a story like this! Just when i thought so .. who must oppose this but Khushi herself!! *clap clap* wah!! Khushi ... tum mahaan ho! *sigh* 
Wonder the reason now! surely to do with Arnav marrying her outta pity and only to keep her face even if it meant going against his beliefs.. So Khushi may outright reject the offer! 

Shyam's restlessness only added to the scenario! Now i get it ... this was Shyam's doing after all!! :) but for the best ... 
Ohh Khushi! your refusal is only gonna give fodder to his vile plans Khushi ... dont say no .. pls!!! 

Garima ... i am not sure if you are planning on encouraging this marriage or the other way round ... whatever it is i hope you care for this orphan and help her like her own mother!

at this juncture there are 2 possibilities! Shaadi OR No Shaadi! *rolling eyes*wow what a guess! hain na!? he he he
okie no .. what i meant was if shaadi happens what could be the possibilities and if shaadi does not happen what could it be! 
both the cases Shyam's vicious tricks will have a roll to play to cut off their relationship ... if they do get married then for sure they will not continue to live like a normal couple .. this will get further enhanced by Shyam's involvement ... Also not to forget we have Lavanya in the game as well! so yea ... she too will not leave any stone un-turned to ensure troublesome marriage! 

The list of possibilities can go on ... but i will put an end to my free flowing thought here ... :) and patiently wait for Kavi to unfold the story the way she has decided to! 
So bring it on Kavi!! all game for it! 
Thanks a lot for the update! it certainly is a breather from ARHI per say... but also know that its not the end! Anything could happen! *sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Congratulations for thread #3

Off to read the update.Big smile

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

Dhamaka! Boom! Bang!  

Whaaat! How can you leave it there? Nooo! 

I am glad Arnav stood up for her. He is many things good and many more things bad, but he is not a coward. Yet, I am not pleased with the reasons for their marriage. One can say the ends justify the means, yet, you know - I'd like him to know what Khushi has gone through for his sake for him to realize her true worth. But history tells me that Arnav and Khushi always, always marry under unfortunate circumstances and later emerge happier and more in love than ever. 

Always knew NK was spineless, this does not surprise me at all. But I am pleasantly surprised with Aakash. Manorama ka popat ho gaya! Loved that! I could kill Buaji with my bare hands...

Please, I cannot wait a whole week for the next update. Ek special update de do naa, thoda jaldi.. please? 

Lovely update! 

Agla update bahut hi tough (in terms of story) hai yaar...

pata nahi time per update kar paaongi ki nahi

hopefully I will ... because I know it is a cliff hanger sort of

vgedin

ar_art IF-Dazzler
ar_art
ar_art

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I seriously think Nk shd go to hell along with arnav...
though I shd be happy tat arnav is marrying her but I dont... Its as though he is doing a favor rather than love... And I dont want kuShi to do this like this... Damn the whole family kuShi just leave these guys and live ur life.. None of these losers understand u... All of them are soo into their needs. Egos anger and desires to see ur heart... So chuck them out and just live ur life...
lovely update yaar

charlotte74

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
omg.. what a blockbuster update...

i am scared that garima may not allow khushi to marry arnav to appease manorama...
over here bua and garima are not nice people..

my only solace is the lehanga shes wearing..and the house she saw with arnav..
shes dreaming of her wedding with him since she is 13.. how cute..

sit down now and give us a half update.. till saturday... koi bahas nahi...

RIA NAHI .. TO NK Mom kaam aa gayi.. east or west shyamu is the bestLOL

Edited by msin - 10 April 2013 at 6:44am

charlotte74

Summer99 Goldie
Summer99
Summer99

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I am very happy that they are getting married.R]A very emotional update

Edited by irsa - 10 April 2013 at 3:19am

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

Oooh!! My Oh My!  :)

Manorama Mami... you truly are my Hero today! he he he... after all your fickle mindedness worked out in our favour!! ... 

Arnav's entry not to forget was superb! loved it! And his reply and action was in her face!(Mami's) :)

Okie Arnav bituwa is ready to marry now... i was surely happy ... but i knew this was too st fwd and simple for a twist in a story like this! Just when i thought so .. who must oppose this but Khushi herself!! *clap clap* wah!! Khushi ... tum mahaan ho! *sigh* 
Wonder the reason now! surely to do with Arnav marrying her outta pity and only to keep her face even if it meant going against his beliefs.. So Khushi may outright reject the offer! 

Shyam's restlessness only added to the scenario! Now i get it ... this was Shyam's doing after all!! :) but for the best ... 
Ohh Khushi! your refusal is only gonna give fodder to his vile plans Khushi ... dont say no .. pls!!! 

Garima ... i am not sure if you are planning on encouraging this marriage or the other way round ... whatever it is i hope you care for this orphan and help her like her own mother!

at this juncture there are 2 possibilities! Shaadi OR No Shaadi! *rolling eyes*wow what a guess! hain na!? he he he
okie no .. what i meant was if shaadi happens what could be the possibilities and if shaadi does not happen what could it be! 
both the cases Shyam's vicious tricks will have a roll to play to cut off their relationship ... if they do get married then for sure they will not continue to live like a normal couple .. this will get further enhanced by Shyam's involvement ... Also not to forget we have Lavanya in the game as well! so yea ... she too will not leave any stone un-turned to ensure troublesome marriage! 

The list of possibilities can go on ... but i will put an end to my free flowing thought here ... :) and patiently wait for Kavi to unfold the story the way she has decided to! 
So bring it on Kavi!! all game for it! 
Thanks a lot for the update! it certainly is a breather from ARHI per say... but also know that its not the end! Anything could happen! *sigh*

hey Leena

endless possibilities ha?

actually tumba straightforward... 

because I am old fashioned. LOL

you are right...let's wait and watch
anumadduri Senior Member
anumadduri
anumadduri

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Edited

Awesome Awesome Awesome update !!!! This a diwali wala 10000 wala firecracker of an update !!!! Absolutely loved it . Kinda knew that her marriage will not happen on the grounds that she will be called such names just because she spent the night with Arnav and that too not literally also . I am hating buaji more than manorama . Sheeesh she is one horrible lady . Hope at least Garima and Shashi see some sense in such situation ...

And eelo beech main taang ladane aagaya hamara apna creepy creeporson snakewa !!!! Are you like even serious you Moron !!!!!! Pls pls update soon Kavi !!!!!!!!! Tension main Jaan chali jaayegi ... Also I stand by Khushi when she said no to Arnav's marriage proposal ... You go Girl !!!! 

Edited by anumadduri - 10 April 2013 at 4:10am

charlotte74

Go to top