Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #3 Ch 18 upd in new thread (Page 29)

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
res

****UNRES****

It actually felt like ages waiting for this update... Thank you for making it on time... Just that we couldnt wait for this one... But the wait was all worth... Such an amazing update... I loved it... For me every single hanging thread was looped together in this update...

Many had felt that the marriage should not happen as marriage of convenience when you had written last chapter... But I wanted this marriage to happen... they are two people in love and nothing else matters... if they have confessed their feelings or not... if they have worked out their differences or not... nothing else matters if underneath all other feelings n emotions if they love each other then everything else would be justified... N u did justice too what i felt... you dint make it look like a marriage of convenience... may be situation in which this happened may not look correct...

He came all the way to stop the wedding... she talked about them to NK hoping he might back off... But NK being him dint back off... she would have gone to him if the marriage was called off... Are these not enough justification to prove this is just not a convenience marriage... it might look so to the outside world... but not to them... wonderfully written...

making him acknowledge his love and the flash back confrontation of Khushi n Sharada made all sense to why Arnav has been a jerk so far... But he had clearly not moved on after years too... I love this Arnav... He is so lost...

n now when these two are married... i just cant contain my excitement thinking abt the things in store for us... So madam has decided to keep that stupid promise she made... How I wish someone makes Arnav see the truth... Cant wait to read further...

Kavi in simple words --- Great writing.

Edited by preethi.saseeda - 17 April 2013 at 5:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archminkcaskercharlotte74

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Yippee I read it...it's awesome kavi...

Arnav knows his mom created the mess will his dad help in clearing it..
I am glad Khushi revealed a part of NK and her story to Arnav and Arnav revealed he loves her to Khushi...

So when will Khushi reveal the whole truth..
 I love the angsty marriage.. Where did they disappear for half an hour after marriage..

Edited by msin - 17 April 2013 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Have been so eargerly waiting for this chapter and every moment felt very worthy after reading this chapter...

Simply mind blowing...poor Khushi and poor Arnav...what hell they both had to go through...

Now that they are married I am sure they will sort out all the past MU and move forward..I know Khushi will never tell Arnav regarding mim mom's hand in their separation but I sincerely hope that one day the truth comes out in front of everyone..especially BUaji so that she knows what a gem of a person Khushi is actually and how she has sacrificed her love her life to save her Babuji...

Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 17 April 2013 at 3:54am

charlotte74

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler
aarrsshhii
aarrsshhii

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
and she would keep hers...waaat???? god...!!!! she is starting a new life here...all she has to do is clear up the misunderstandings...for godsake despite everything he did come back for her... why is she so hell bent on fending him off!!!!for once pls live for urself khushi...
and i jst hate his mom...such a manipulative vile woman... had a miserable life for her own and made others equally miserable...

charlotte74

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada urf Desi Mother Teresa. What is the matter with her? She will keep her side of the bargain?!? 

We finally know what happened all those years ago...Oh my poor dear Khushi. Tab toh majboori thi, ab kya problem hai! One good thing - at least they are married now. One bad thing - Snakewa will jump into action Cry

I loved your narration of the who wedding ceremony, it was beautiful :) Ab suhaag raat bhi de hi do :P 

PS - I was waiting for this update since morning.. almost gave up. Thanks for updating, Kavi! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anumaddurivaleyriecrazymg.04preethi.saseedacharlotte74_disha_AquaSandhya

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Kavi ... Do u know I just adore the Kurta clad Suraj in all your stories..starting with DND...where he had a supporting role. I waited for him to play a cameo in Desert rose .. He never came... Just his name was enough to make Arnav jump the gun there..
Over here also u have made him a silent character... But effective still. Why was Arnav angry 5 years ago... Why did he talk of low class in front of lavanya...just because bua ji behave like a shrew...

Sharada raizada played a starring negative role why did she agree for her daughter to marry Shyam... Did she not care enough..
Khushi thankfully got married to him...did they get married albeit childishly 10 years ago...or just sat under a tree...because Arnav remembers the braids...

I want more 10 year flashbacks... Pretty please with sugar on top..
Now will father in law make an appearance to clear the mess mom in law made..

Edit ur cover page... It still shows chapter 13.. This is for ur less dedicated readers..ur fans catch on whether u edit or notLOL

Edited by msin - 17 April 2013 at 4:12am

charlotte74

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
R!
Edited-

I loved the description of the wedding..everything about it is so lovely..

Although the conversation in their bedroom was kind of confusing. I did understand what khushi meant when she had mused in the earlier chapters that she'l have to talk to him. Him being NK here. But everything else didnt sink in well.

Sharda..grrr!!

Every emotion in the past felt so alive. Shrewdness, helplessness, anger ,cruelty and every feeling that each one carry.

Edited by Anupama. - 17 April 2013 at 5:11am

charlotte74

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
sharada...AngryDead i wonder how will arnav react once he gets to know what his mother did...Ouch
i don't blame khushi for anything...bas..!!

charlotte74

Go to top